Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North (35064 Views)

Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Ojeigbo(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2020
k
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by babsbolad: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2020
twutin1:

Propaganda is real and easy oh.

Yoruba people can believe propaganda anytime. Cone heads are the most gullible people in the world.

N it doesn't matter wether your religious liberals. Outsiders can easily penetrate the west just like the fulani are doing.

Believing that yoruba people prioritize education is more than enough evidence that you guys believe too much propaganda. Tribe of owonile and agbero are educated sey?

Oga, go and sleep. You have nothing reasonable to say here. Your argument is baseless! The only thing that sweet you here is the persistent mentioning of cone heads as if it's funny.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2020
low2high:
They wanted an Islamic state in the North.

That was their demand and the present reasons for fighting.

If only the federal government will understand their demand and find a WORK AROUND on their demand this Boko issue would have been settled by now.

I DO NOT SEE ANY LOGIC FOR BOKO HARAM TO COME TO SOUTH TO FIGHT.

They are NORTHERNERS and not SOUTHERNERS

So it makes no sense to say that after the NORTH the boko boys will migrate to south to kill people.

They have NO RELIGIOUS OR TERRITORIAL INTEREST down south.

Southern regions does not accommodate their interest.

They could as well claim the WHOLE WORLD if what Aisha Yesufu is saying makes some logical sense.

I make bold to say that BOKO HARAM has no TERRITORIAL INTEREST down south as they are muslims and their religion does not florish that much in the south.

How are they going to operate in the first instance?

When majority of the people in the south are of the christian faith.

Which forest is going to accommodate them?

Which house is going to accommodate them?
Their demands was explicitly stated, they want an Islamic caliphate.
Are you aware the ECOWAS president said the terrorists from the shael region from Nigeria, Niger, Chad are advancing down south gradually to spread across beniné Republic, Ghana, Togo which calls for a worry ?
USA state security in Africa is saying the terrorists will advance to other west African countries through Southern Nigeria because of the porous border, they're already operating in burkina Faso.
They want to spread across in every part of west Africa.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2020
BabaO2:
They can't succeed in the south. North are too insensitive, primitive, accomplice as Muslim brothers orientation of a thing.
How can almost a million school children be loaded or marched towards a particular direction without a challenge by the community even before the arrival of the security people
Are you talking about the same COMMUNITY PEOPLE who are BOKO HARAM members or another one..?
IF I may ask, Have you lived in the North before..?
It's obvious you don't even know that the Governors are potential members of BOKO HARAM not to talk of LGA chairmen, Councilors and Supporters..
A person who can drink the URINE of a COW should be capable of anything.
A person who can sniff methane from a Sewage pit (soakaway pit) should be capable of anything.

Even the School KIDS are all potential SUICIDE BOMBERS.
U can see PMB visiting his COWS because he knew their potentials.

Better Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by jonnypie(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2020
This one done bring another mumu talk...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by johnDkay(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2020
achierosion:
That will be their end, how and where will they retreat to after operation.

They can only do hit and run.
They will be dead before the realize what's happening.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by tamunobello: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2020
Maybe our gallant soldier would have finished them off before that time
emekaayomide:
The co-covener of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign and one of the active voices during the #EndSARS protest has warned that Boko Haram will start attacking the southern part of Nigeria when they are done with their mission in the northern region.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1338786355963453442?s=19
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Pk01(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2020
wingmanIII:

Igbo muslims indeed! Do you have more than 200 Igbo muslims? In any case, we are discussing BOko Haram not any other entity.
It is logical that BOko Haram will find MURIC a very willing and cooperative partner. You can deceive and confuse your self all you want.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by AFONJACOW(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Back to sender evil people
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ehissi(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Iegendhero:

SW is more peaceful than other zone even with nearly 50/50% Muslim - Christian population.

So Boko Haram won’t be able to penetrate the more liberal and peaceful Muslim of the West let alone the whole West.

The uncompleted building in Ijora that was used by one aboki as a camp that was raided by the military in 2014, that was loaded with bombs and bomb making equipments nko?

Which West was that was in? Midwest abi Eastwest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by BabaO2: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Are you talking about the same COMMUNITY PEOPLE who are BOKO HARAM members or another one..?
IF I may ask, Have you lived in the North before..?
It's obvious you don't know that even the Governors are potential members of BOKO HARAM not to talk of LGA chairmen, Councilors and Supporters..
Someone who can drink the URINE of a COW should be capable of anything.
Someone who can sniff methane from a Sewage pit (soakaway pit) should be capable of anything.

Even the School KIDS are all potential SUICIDE BOMBERS.
U can see PMB visiting his COWS because he knew their potentials.

Better Wake up.
slowly read my comment again
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
she's enjoying the fame and attention you guys gave to her during the end SARS saga

I'm telling you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by henrixx(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2020
the chances of them been sucessful here is low.. there are few thick bushes in the south plus it will be very easy for us to fish out northerners easily. except maybe they recruit southerners to work for them of which they will find little sucess in that cos there are few extremists here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Neddstark: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Arewa should fight their battles. South has her own battles.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by rapcy(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2020
low2high:

If only the federal government will understand their demand and find a WORK AROUND on their demand this Boko issue would have been settled by now.

So it makes no sense to say that after the NORTH the boko boys will migrate to south to kill people.

They could as well claim the WHOLE WORLD if what Aisha Yesufu is saying makes some logical sense.

I make bold to say that BOKO HARAM has no TERRITORIAL INTEREST down south as they are muslims and their religion does not florish that much in the south.

Good analysis but you're shortsighted on this matter
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Paulianfa(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2020
taaa hold on there, which south? they no fit try am...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by DonBenny77(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Ezeama400:
It would be difficult for them to penetrate the two Christian dominated regions.. I don't know for SW that has many fanatical Muslims in their midst..

They are on ground already, believe me
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ruffDiamond: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2020
pls let them come,I can't even wait to engage them!you will know that it's you stupid northerner who created this monster all because of POWER to remove a southerner from office, and now turned round to devour and pillage your land,your in for a rude shock,we are ready ,very ready!!southern Nigeria is no sambisa!the imminent end of your contraption called Naijeriya is here!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Ykc2(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2020
Iegendhero:

Whether it’s 90:10 Christian Muslim population, it’s none of your business.

Even if they are 99:1, we are still one indivisible entity and the most religious tolerant group in Nigeria on both Christian and Islam side.
you people should stop fooling Nigeria about unity of yoruba ,if not that many yoruba Christians started shouting about Christian lagos governor, tinubu would ve given to another Muslim,let a Muslim go and become governor in ondo or ekiti let me see
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by elisho: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2020
we are waiting for them
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ehissi(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2020
low2high:

This is an interesting point of view but it doesn't reflect the current socio-political realities of boko haram.

For instance, if that was all they really wanted, then carrying a military campaign wasn't necessary as we have a considerable number of states in the North that practices sharia law. All they needed was to simply relocate there.....

Or better yet, relocation to more established economies that are Islamic Republic ought to suffice, don't you think?

That ought to suffice but it doesn't. Shekau declared himself a Caliph and Imam of the Islamic Republic of Nigeria, not of the Northern Republic of Islamic but the Islamic Republic of Nigeria......

Let that one sink in first, then consider Aisha's statement again......
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ogbonti: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2020
Ezeama400:
It would be difficult for them to penetrate the two Christian dominated regions.. I don't know for SW that has many fanatical Muslims in their midst..

Southerners are not fanatics and we easily tell on each other unlike some core islamic northerners who will keep quiet as long as their religion decree them to- in the south, any church member will gladly give up the location of a wanted daddy GO in his church, as long as money is involved how much more protecting the identity of Boko Haram members - THE REASON BOKO HARAM LASTED THIS LONG IS BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE IN THE THE NORTH WHO HAVE SWORN AN OATH OF DEATH NEVER TO REVEAL THINGS ABOUT BOKO HARAM - In the south, we aint that loyal to such bs! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ruffDiamond: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2020
do Benny's77:

abok1, on ground grin
DonBenny77:

abok1,, on ground where? keep deceiving your self
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Orjioorji(f): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2020
babsbolad:
Okija shrine nko.
what did you called it shrine. Not ritual den like you have all over Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Kokaine(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2020
Iegendhero:

Yeah it’ll be hard for them to have that kind of foothold down south coz they can be easily distinguished from the natives.

The only way they can penetrate the south is if they do that colluding with the natives and the Southerners I know enjoy life over death especially we the SW’ner.

I should now go and blow myself because I want to convert people to Islam or establish a caliphate when my own mother herself is a Christian and my dad brother is a deacon? When my gf herself is a Christian and Baba Awolesi my dad close friend is an Ifa worshiper.

Walahi it’ll just be double wahala for Boko Haramu!

Its not all that blow themselves oh. They have mass shooters too like the case of kano. I believe what she is saying. After all some of the people used in the north had southern names. Check it.
A trouble in one clime will reverberate with the same tone and tenor in all other climes.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Karleb(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2020
If we still have northerners after what they did during GEJ regime, then they can never be done with the north.

Enjoy your jihad!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by TemmyT002(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Ezeama400:

Don't joke with Yorubaland. We don't tolerate rubbish
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by bigfish3k: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Iegendhero:

SW is more peaceful than other zone even with nearly 50/50% Muslim - Christian population.

So Boko Haram won’t be able to penetrate the more liberal and peaceful Muslim of the West let alone the whole West.

Christians are more in the SW
You people should stop promoting this your biased 50/50% lies
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by obicity01(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2020
It's a tall dream......
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Veqtor: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Cj4charles:
Just forget that thing, they've tried it with Usman Danfodio years back and it did not work, even if they try it now it will not still work

And since the time of usman danfodio...they have been planning their comeback. Teaching generation after generation that their sole aim is to conquer this land.

Whilst Southerners sleep, wake up nd think of how to drive d latest cars and build d best houses, they only think of conquering you.

“it will not work...it will not work”

They are your shoemakers

They are in ur markets, we even have places called ama hausa or ala hausa in diff places in SE

They are in ur govt, in ur military, police, customs and every oda bleeping office that matters.

And now...more than ever, marauding herdsmen are in southern farmlands.

Nd u say it will not work...

Keep telling urself dat.

It's not to come online and say it won't work...when you aren't actively doing anything to back up ur talks.

.. the south needs to start now..to strategize on how to meet fire with fire, should d need arise.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by mightyhazel: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2020
IamPlato:
Una don give this one too much attention she don dey talk rubbish...

once una make people famous they will start posting unnecessarily to please una..
i dey tell you.. just imagine opata when this woman dey yan

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Chukwudubem0: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2020
Ezeama400:

By then, Boko Haram would hijack the government or the government will be pro-islamic jihadists.

Your politicians knows how to lick Fulani ass, so they don't mind selling the people they represent.

Turkey was once a Christian country.
But today, they are competing to be the leader of the Islamic world.

We need to wake up now, delay is dangerous.

Nnamdi Kanu has been saying these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift / Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.