Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North (35069 Views)

Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by payloader(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
That will not be possible, because it will lead to mass genocide and serious civil war. Besides, our creeks and forests are already packed with militants and so many camps. Hundreds of boys are recruiting every single day and the number of weapons in the Niger delta is mind-blowing. They have tried it before, through herdsmen, but no success. The only places they may likely succeed is in the Northwest, where Islam is predominant.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ggood: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
BastardWike:

Some of you can be very funny when you tag a heterogeneous zone made up of diverse ethnic groups and present them as one with one ideology. You can't possibly tag South South the same way we tag South East or South West that are homogeneous. Do you know why? It's because a Calabar man has nothing in common with an Itshekiri man, a Bini man has nothing in common with an Ejagham man. They are not only geographically unconnected but also culturally, linguistically and etymologically unrelated.

As for Boko Haram hitting South, that's neither here nor there. It will be very difficult for them to launch attacks on Southerners consecutively like they're doing in the North without severe consequences. Down East, we value human lives and hold it sacred. I was in Aba during the late 90's and early 2000's when religious riots was common place in the North, but each time they kill Southerners, there was always reprisals in Aba where hundreds of barbecued Northerners will litter the roads and streets of Aba. However, I'm afraid for the South West because the terrorists could latch on Islam as a tool to penetrate and wreak havoc. The moment they're able to get indigenous Muslim fanatics there, it is all over. Don't say it's not possible because indoctrination is a form of brainwashing that can make people want to kill or die trying.

Brother correct your write up there nothing like a Calabar man , Calabar is the State capital of Cross River, there is no ethnic group in Nigeria that is Calabar.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Feggie3: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Who are these kids always arguing between Yoruba and Igbo just like childish argument between Nengi vs Erica!

Is everything all about competition?

Any woman whey born pikin and no come train am on how to behave well in public spaces no go ever die well....
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by simon98(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
tamdun:

Exactly, u will hardly see anyone from SW willing to blow himself up, ta lo feku

I watch one Indian film laidat! The terrorist go kidnap families come tell the father to go blow himself up for release of his family with this kind strategy talo feku is not applicable
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Blackking98(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
ggood:
Mme Diongho , hope you feel me bah because some bumbaclaat we're accusing me that am a Northerner , even though I Base in Zamfara for now am South South person
Mfna ibagha bro.
We all good
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ggood: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Blackking98:

Mfna ibagha bro.
We all good
alright how is Christmas for that side, is happening abi
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by BastardWike: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
ggood:

Brother correct your write up there nothing like a Calabar man , Calabar is the State capital of Cross River, there is no ethnic group in Nigeria that is Calabar.

The term "Calabar man" is sometimes used interchangeably with Efik man by Nigerians. I get your point though.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ggood: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
BastardWike:

The term "Calabar man" is sometimes used interchangeably with Efik man by Nigerians. I get your point though.
just like Calling Eggon man Lafia man is wrong
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ezeama400:
It would be difficult for them to penetrate the two Christian dominated regions.. I don't know for SW that has many fanatical Muslims in their midst..

The progress of this group is nothing to do with religion, it is the movement of disenfranchised people that have been failed by their local government that is how they recruit. Even now they have members from every part of the country the southerners in their midst are the ones that do the technical work.

Better start holding your governors responsible for not doing their work and chopping money that should be going to develop the local areas for the people.

Ask endsars protest.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Blackdisciple(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:
They dare not
She is telling you to go get prepare and wait for unforseen circumstances ni
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
IamPlato:
except She Is A Terrorist, how Does She Know That.

Bokn haram Will Never Be Through With The North, Sambisa is A Base, Boko haram's Target Is Not To Take Over Nigeria.

How Do You Define "Through With The North" they Own The North and It Is Their Territory.

Are you not aware on the information USA sate security in Africa said that terrorists in Nigeria are advancing through Southern Nigeria borders to spread across west African countries like beniné Republic, Togo, Ghana etc.
Burkina Faso is already dealing with terrorists operations currently so I agree with her.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
IT WILL BE EASY TO FISH THEM OUT IN SOUTH EAST BECAUSE SOUTH EAST DOESNT HAVE MASSIVE LAND MASS LIKE THE NORTH.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Harry81(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
No just reason am...na that time u go know say Tom polo boys for Naija Delta no dey take nonsense...them go wipe the full hausa and Fulani.. angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by musicwriter(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Iegendhero:

SW is more peaceful than other zone even with nearly 50/50% Muslim - Christian population.

So Boko Haram won’t be able to penetrate the more liberal and peaceful Muslim of the West let alone the whole West.

Iegendhero:

Yeah it’ll be hard for them to have that kind of foothold down south coz they can be easily distinguished from the natives.

The only way they can penetrate the south is if they do that colluding with the natives and the Southerners I know enjoy life over death especially we the SW’ner.

I should now go and blow myself because I want to convert people to Islam or establish a caliphate when my own mother herself is a Christian and my dad brother is a deacon? When my gf herself is a Christian and Baba Awolesi my dad close friend is an Ifa worshiper.

Walahi it’ll just be double wahala for Boko Haramu!

If Aisha is talking in near future, then she's wrong. But if she's talking in the long run, then she'll be right even though it won't be for the reason she thinks.

Yes, the only reason Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism is not yet an issue in the South West is for the reasons you cited but the region must maintain the social status quo forever. But that's not possible.

The more Muslims in the South West, the more the current social hegemony you cited would be broken as Muslims would not marry non-Muslim. Eventually, the current hegemony would later become stratified clearly as Muslims VS Christians society as you have in Southern Kaduna state.

Here's the problem............. any day the Muslim population begin having an upper hand in South West (this will happen in future because they give more birth), then South West would indeed become the new North because there's no country in the world where Muslims in majority live peacefully with their neighbors. No place.

The South West is set up for self destruction in future. The only way to avoid this happening would be to adopt one religion, either Islam or Christianity or better our traditional African religion as a major religion in the region. Or get rid of both Islam and Christianity in the region. But, of course, this won't be possible.

Note that I said this won't happen tomorrow morning but they're on course.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by VicM6: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kondomatic:
I don't think they will ever finish with the North considering the way they reproduce like Rabbits
lol D; D; D; Boko nd north are 5 nd 6.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Empiree: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Iegendhero:

Ishaq Akintola is far better than the IPOB terrorists that blew up church in Rivers.

Rest assured that Prof. Ishaq is only standing up for Muslims just like CAN always do and I’m sure the Prof. himself won’t love to end his life unjustly by indulging in terrorism.

Prof. Ishaq even value life more than you!
don't mind that bigot and the likes. They don't think from their head
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by codemaniacs: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
zz
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by musicwriter(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
codemaniacs:

You've come again with your nonsense write-ups.

SW can never harbor I:slamic te:rrorism

Indeed, no SW individual or even an African will harbor terrorism because there's no African ideology that encourage that. But if they're drunk in foreign ideology that cause them to kill in mass, they'll do that. That's what I said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by jack1101: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Yes... It will be easy once the southern politicians deep their hands in.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by codemaniacs: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
zz
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ActiveFx: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
They dare not come to the south,They were able to get it good at the north because lot of Northerner are just been stupid.Imagine me a average Northerner taking me on bike,he was driving recklessly so I ask bro be careful why are you driving this way you got just one life,I was shocked with the response him telling me he got no life,me wey get I just had to tell him to let me alight from the bike,so Imagine this set of people we made to rule us ���
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by annyz: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Iegendhero:

Ishaq Akintola is far better than the IPOB terrorists that blew up church in Rivers.

Rest assured that Prof. Ishaq is only standing up for Muslims just like CAN always do and I’m sure the Prof. himself won’t love to end his life unjustly by indulging in terrorism.

Prof. Ishaq even value life more than you!

Ask Wiked man if IPOB actually attempted burning any church. That's why he never commented as d secrets unfolded.
You decided to believe what you were told.

Up to U
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Wesely01(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
emekaayomide:
The co-covener of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign and one of the active voices during the #EndSARS protest has warned that Boko Haram will start attacking the southern part of Nigeria when they are done with their mission in the northern region.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1338786355963453442?s=19

THose bandits are Boko haram boys, they are already in there. The south is not that safe everyone should protect themselves. They are Boko haram boys ok.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ORIAYO70(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ezeama400:
It would be difficult for them to penetrate the two Christian dominated regions.. I don't know for SW that has many fanatical Muslims in their midst..

Guy I can't laff
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Coinbased: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
We are not north, shut up mrs mouth runner, they can’t dare us
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by bigiyaro(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
PopSmoke:
only fools does not know this

infact they are already in the south
lolzzz stop abeg, I can't laff
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by bigiyaro(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Boko haram are hyper over rated. They are thriving in the north with federal government backing. When they come southwards they will be quickly routed out. Infact the societal settings in the south won't even permit such rubbish.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by petitejolie(f): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bokoharam was able to succeed in d north cos of how northerners are. They used jihad which is an easy tool to convince d north . Dey were bombing churches, killing clergymen and d northerners were happy and covering up for dem. Dey were doing wat d north loves most until water pass garri. If boko gets here it will be a full blown war. Cos south by nature don’t cover up evil committed by their own brothers talk more of an outsider.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
They are already in the south I hear.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by WorWorBoy: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
dollytino4real:
make dem com first we go use operation hawk smile for dem, they will swim brass water to Bonney water to river Niger water
Which one be Bonney water? never knew we have Bonney water in Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Valkrie: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
emekaayomide:
The co-covener of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign and one of the active voices during the #EndSARS protest has warned that Boko Haram will start attacking the southern part of Nigeria when they are done with their mission in the northern region.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1338786355963453442?s=19

They can't survive in the south..they cam only wield their power up to part of Plateau, Nasarawa, Niger state, also some part of Kwara in the middlebelt...Even in Adamawa they where chased away by Hunters..they can only strife where they can quickly blend in and got sympathizers who hail them for doing their gods work...?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by divineappo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ezeama400:

there is something I wanted to say but I can't on social media, because this govt now has the capacity to track anyone, and this is my real NL profile

Bro, all I can say is that, u are very wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship / Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.