Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North (35082 Views)

Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by phazotron(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
She might be right. Its something I pray everyday that this madness no go reach south.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by thuxzwda1: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:
They dare not
ok
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by thuxzwda1: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
9icest:
Yeah, we will be ready for them before they kill all your northerners family finish...

amotekun abi...I laugh in japanese
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Tonnyray: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
She's wrong on this one.
It can't happen.
It won't happen.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by thuxzwda1: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Iegendhero:

Ishaq Akintola is far better than the IPOB terrorists that blew up church in Rivers.

Rest assured that Prof. Ishaq is only standing up for Muslims just like CAN always do and I’m sure the Prof. himself won’t love to end his life unjustly by indulging in terrorism.

Prof. Ishaq even value life more than you!

you dey follow d man enter him house?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by LoudLord(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by LoudLord(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
PopSmoke:
only fools does not know this
infact they are already in the south
no wonder you said you're on your way to Hell

ODE
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by simplesearch: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Absolute lie. Warfare or terrorism is hinged primarily on the understanding of the environment and terrain. There may be skirmishes no doubt, but on a large fathom scale, that is impossible. They succeed more over there because of their close identity with their primary target, political considerations, religious bias, and the availability of vast landmass that serves as cover for their ungodly purposes, which can't be easily found in the south.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Iegendhero:

Lol. How does the issue of discourse relate to Zombie?

It seems you just are all programmed to regurgitate useless words like damaged robot online even when it doesn’t relate to the topic.

Who is more prone to terrorism between the IPOB that blew up
Churches and Prof. Ishaq that just use pen to pass his message like CAN always do?
You and I know that explosion wasn't caused by IPOB, but you're free to continue deceiving yourself
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by sonofElElyon: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
is she expecting Boko Haram to take over all of the north east, north west and north central
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Look at your nonsensical comments,how did ISIS overrun Syria or Taliban Afghanistan.
Where Boko boys not only in NE Naija?
Now it is said they have spread to NW and NC.
Terrorism is like a cancer it spreads,if the lump is not surgically removed quickly it affects the rest of the organs one after the other until the whole body collapses.
And I am from Gombe state, I was there from2009 to 2016 all in the heat of the matter,so don't explain to me what I know.

And Aisha Yesefu always says the truth,whether people like it or not.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Abdogood(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
This monster that was created and getting feed daily, when it finally cast. Double citizenship will not save you all then. Time will tell. The monster you all made.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Obemube35(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Boko Haram know where dem go do their things go. Joy no dey south. those guys dey grind hard.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Ejjis(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by afroxyz: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
They now want to rope all of us into their debacle. For south we no dey do "chere kam bia". We treat ur f-ups there and then
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by IMASTEX: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kondomatic:
I don't think they will ever finish with the North considering the way they reproduce like Rabbits
grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Bahamas95(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
That's not possible.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Pandev(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
capatainrambo:
lol I hate it when zombies quote me.

Bye
he said the fact you couldn't defend so you're just doing bye upadan when you have nothing useful to say, mumu. Boko haram dey bomb mosque, them dey kill people wey dey pray for inside mosque, still, your brain no tell you say boko boys no dey follow Islam way. Can you explain why IPOB bomb church? Or we fit begin dey call IPOB terrorists christians?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by erospecial: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Southerners aren't cows except the yorubas
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Pandev(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
EMMY76:
That's almost impossible in the SE and SS unless they get backing from buhari's regime I can't vouch for the SW where there are great number of yoruba muslims who are ready to do anything to please their fulani muslim brothers up north.
For bokoharam to be able to have a foothold in the south and flourish like in the north east it must have a willing grassroot local collaboration where it effortlessly recruits it's members which the SE/SS regions can't provide due to their cultural and religious beliefs that are totally against all that bokoharam represents.
mumu, like you were able to prevent IPOB from bombing a church in Rivers. Most of you just do like small kids, you'll just open your mouth waaahhh! Smh.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by obama30: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
emekaayomide:
The co-covener of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign and one of the active voices during the #EndSARS protest has warned that Boko Haram will start attacking the southern part of Nigeria when they are done with their mission in the northern region.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1338786355963453442?s=19

1, Boko-Haram cannot fight south, because the purpose of their fight is to establish Islamic nation runs on sharia system.

That their dreams can only archive at North.

Christians population in the south is 80%, traditional believe 12, Muslim 8%, so are they going to fight at South to bring Islamic caliphate to who?

When they finish with the north by gun, they start again with sharia iron Policies.

2, second any terrorist attack to any southners region will lead to division of this nation
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by onuman: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
emekaayomide:
The co-covener of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign and one of the active voices during the #EndSARS protest has warned that Boko Haram will start attacking the southern part of Nigeria when they are done with their mission in the northern region.

Tell that to southern politicians who sit glued to the north which adopted Islamic Sharia criminal justice system which Boko Haram says it’s fighting for.

Southern politicians are only serving themselves in one Nigeria, not serving the interest of the population in the south of Nigeria.

What Lord Luggard with his girlfriend did in 1914, southern politicians can’t look the way of former Czechoslovakia and undo the 1914 amalgamation of north and south colonies of Britain.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by BastardWike: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
ggood:
We will use masquerade shoe on them, ask South South person what is masquerade shoe , its very deadly

Some of you can be very funny when you tag a heterogeneous zone made up of diverse ethnic groups and present them as one with one ideology. You can't possibly tag South South the same way we tag South East or South West that are homogeneous. Do you know why? It's because a Calabar man has nothing in common with an Itshekiri man, a Bini man has nothing in common with an Ejagham man. They are not only geographically unconnected but also culturally, linguistically and etymologically unrelated.

As for Boko Haram hitting South, that's neither here nor there. It will be very difficult for them to launch attacks on Southerners consecutively like they're doing in the North without severe consequences. Down East, we value human lives and hold it sacred. I was in Aba during the late 90's and early 2000's when religious riots was common place in the North, but each time they kill Southerners, there was always reprisals in Aba where hundreds of barbecued Northerners will litter the roads and streets of Aba. However, I'm afraid for the South West because the terrorists could latch on Islam as a tool to penetrate and wreak havoc. The moment they're able to get indigenous Muslim fanatics there, it is all over. Don't say it's not possible because indoctrination is a form of brainwashing that can make people want to kill or die trying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by onuman: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
tamdun:
It will be very difficult for them, by then every hausa man will become a suspect and the are easy to identify, I just pity the innocent northerners doing their business peacefully

Lame answer. Forlorn hope. Or another TAQQIYA.

It can take just one week for one battalion of ISIS/ISWAP/Boko Haram fighters to overrun the whole south of Nigeria.

12 Northern Nigeria sharia states which adopted Islamic Sharia criminal justice system shall assist the fighting forces in decimating and overrun the whole south in just one week.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by onuman: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
BastardWike:

Some of you can be very funny when you tag a heterogeneous zone made up of diverse ethnic groups and present them as one with one ideology. You can't possibly tag South South the same way we tag South East or South West that are homogeneous. Do you know why? It's because a Calabar man has nothing in common with an Itshekiri man, a Bini man has nothing in common with an Ejagham man. They are not only geographically unconnected but also culturally, linguistically and etymologically unrelated.

As for Boko Haram hitting South, that's neither here nor there. It will be very difficult for them to launch attacks on Southerners consecutively like they're doing in the North without severe consequences. Down East, we value human lives and hold it sacred. I was in Aba during the late 90's and early 2000's when religious riots was common place in the North, but each time they kill Southerners, there was always reprisals in Aba where hundreds of barbecued Northerners will litter the roads and streets of Aba. However, I'm afraid for the South West because the terrorists could latch on Islam as a tool to penetrate and wreak havoc. The moment they're able to get indigenous Muslim fanatics there, it is all over. Don't say it's not possible because indoctrination is a form of brainwashing that can make people want to kill or die trying.

Bolded is like coming from a Taqqiya guy.

It shall take Boko Haram/ISIS/ISWAP a week to overrun the whole south of Nigeria. They shall be assisted by the 12 sharia states in northern Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
It will be bloody... Southern no go agree...we shall see...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

So IPOB are terrorist and Muric are not?

We said it, Yoruba Moslems and all Moslems are potential terrorists
please stop all these Yoruba Muslim all the time..we were not brainwashed on religion in our region..That is why Muslim/Christian are marrying each other and live peacefully..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by OfficialAPCNig: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Olaideolayemi:
please stop all these Yoruba Muslim all the time..we were not brainwashed on religion in our region..That is why Muslim/Christian are marrying each other and live peacefully..
Deceive yourself not us

We Move
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by zudozz: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
NEVER!

They cannot strive where there are no core moslems and people like el rufai covering for them and supporting them!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by ggood: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Blackking98:

Idung mmi ado dò
Mme Diongho , hope you feel me bah because some bumbaclaat we're accusing me that am a Northerner , even though I Base in Zamfara for now am South South person
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by Franklydes(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
emekaayomide:

If they try, they die. it happened before and it will happen again. But we can make their departure to heaven quicker so let em come so we gonna kill em all
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North by King44(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
When we speak against them some would be in support, when there is a need for the natives in the north to speak up they would be quite, in fact they even colluded with the terrorists to cause mayhem and if you speak on their behalf you would be tagged an enemy of the north and enemy of their son who is in power... Well, let them enjoy their north alone and their regime alone... I am at a point where I can't waste my tears anymore...

When the gvt killed youths down here... Only Kaduna south sympathized... The rest acted like it's none of their business...

So it's none of my business till we all realise that religion and tribalism won't save us in this country.

We have shed a lot of tears, complains and making sure their issues are not silenced by the gvt in the past but this time around make everybody answer him papa name shikena.

If they try to come here... It would turn each and every northerner a suspect and that would be a bad for the north. We have tried for the north in the past but now we no care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration / Jonathan Tweets About His Reception Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.