Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons (2194 Views)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / NL Men Are Insecure / Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by dollytino4real(f): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
thank goodness am a woman! men have been like dat from B.C., always bad mouthing

2 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by talktrue1234: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak check your inbox
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I am a bad girl, I am real, I hate pretense and I like bold men (not proud men) I mean it makes sense that  if I see something that I like I will go for it I don't care what people say about it, it is my life. But you see on NL, I have noticed that a lot of men are cowards. like you like someone and yet you can't approach her, coward.  This is what they do when they like you, they open a thread and start mentioning and bashing the girl just to get her attention, is that how you do in real life too? Is that how your dad got your mom? By playing lame games? If you are one of this men, better stop this rubbish and shoot your shot instead of this lame strategy, patapata the woman rejects you and life moves on, it is not the end of the world. Women don't like cowards, we want bold men. tongue Only a few men like soulstalker are bold here can't say of others though.

Stop bashing girls, it won't get you nowhere. If you like a girl go for her stop opening unnecessary thread about her just to get her attention, cowards.

ahh, no wonder a guy sent me a mail and started cursing nd calling me names..
No wahala sha, all is well.
U haven't been replying my mails
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by BaddieFreak(f): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
soulstalker:
ahh, no wonder a guy sent me a mail and started cursing nd calling me names..
No wahala sha, all is well.
U haven't been replying my mails
I have replied you.
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I have replied you.
aiite dear
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Bennysam: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
What you take before writing this trash is not good for your health
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Akanimoh113(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uhm... Men are not actually Cowards.
It's Ignorance that makes one Mouthy.
The same Applies to woman, especially when a woman gets ignored, she will take it up to social media about a man that ignored her.

That's the least I could say.
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by kachdviruz(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Meedon:

Lamentations...
chapter 1 verse 1
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by nurain150(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I am a bad girl, I am real, I hate pretense and I like bold men (not proud men) I mean it makes sense that  if I see something that I like I will go for it I don't care what people say about it, it is my life. But you see on NL, I have noticed that a lot of men are cowards. like you like someone and yet you can't approach her, coward.  This is what they do when they like you, they open a thread and start mentioning and bashing the girl just to get her attention, is that how you do in real life too? Is that how your dad got your mom? By playing lame games? If you are one of this men, better stop this rubbish and shoot your shot instead of this lame strategy, patapata the woman rejects you and life moves on, it is not the end of the world. Women don't like cowards, we want bold men. tongue Only a few men like soulstalker are bold here can't say of others though.

Stop bashing girls, it won't get you nowhere. If you like a girl go for her stop opening unnecessary thread about her just to get her attention, cowards.

They will only do that for sensible girl attention.
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by alterego17: 2:56am On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I have replied you.

I 4 chyke u shaa...but Mk I free u cos I know loadz of my specie go don full ur pm...I hate sharing...
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Kalatium(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Gbam.

I agree with you totally.

Women do not like weak men. Only strong bold men.

This is good.

2 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2020
dollytino4real:
thank goodness am a woman! men have been like dat from B.C., always bad mouthing
So, Women Don't Bad Mouth?
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by mosdii(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by dollytino4real(f): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Truvel:
So, Women Don't Bad Mouth?
we only bad mouth in a very low tone but guys do it like thunder
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2020
dollytino4real:
we only bad mouth in a very low tone but guys do it like thunder
Lol, Coded Gal.
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by dollytino4real(f): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Truvel:
Lol, Coded Gal.
na roja roja things
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2020
dollytino4real:
na roja roja things
I Get U. Ur Head Dey There.
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by dollytino4real(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2020
Truvel:
I Get U. Ur Head Dey There.
gbam!!
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by dodoisk(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2020
Is ur brain aware of this post? I thought you were matured enough
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by LINTUNE(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2020
BaddieFreak:

No need for that, they know themselves
some ladies do the same thing, infact its so obvious, but not every guy fancies meeting ppl online, let alone on a faceless forum like this...madam no too reason am, we are just here to catch fun, thats the koko..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself / My Husband Is Abnormal / What Do I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.