Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons (2187 Views)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / NL Men Are Insecure / Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by BaddieFreak(f): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
I am a bad girl, I am real, I hate pretense and I like bold men (not proud men) I mean it makes sense that  if I see something that I like I will go for it I don't care what people say about it, it is my life. But you see on NL, I have noticed that a lot of men are cowards. like you like someone and yet you can't approach her, coward.  This is what they do when they like you, they open a thread and start mentioning and bashing the girl just to get her attention, is that how you do in real life too? Is that how your dad got your mom? By playing lame games? If you are one of this men, better stop this rubbish and shoot your shot instead of this lame strategy, patapata the woman rejects you and life moves on, it is not the end of the world. Women don't like cowards, we want bold men. tongue Only a few men like soulstalker are bold here can't say of others though.

Stop bashing girls, it won't get you nowhere. If you like a girl go for her stop opening unnecessary thread about her just to get her attention, cowards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Meedon: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lamentations...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Jashub: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
I thank God for the Redpill. It has shown me who women are, and the machinations of their manipulative lifestyle.

21 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
You must be on your period.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fvck you all
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Thesole(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
man, someone should shut up the pvssy behind these OP moniker. Na just one boy for NL dy provoke you or your body is disturbing you grin
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by khingTony(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
You and your alternate personality, Zzor go dey alright Las Las

7 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Atiku:
You must be on your period.
lwkmd
Bro u wicked ooo
Chai

3 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by NiRfreak(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I am a bad girl, I am real, I hate pretense and I like bold men (not proud men) I mean it makes sense that  if I see something that I like I will go for it I don't care what people say about it, it is my life. But you see on NL, I have noticed that a lot of men are cowards. like you like someone and yet you can't approach her, coward.  This is what they do when they like you, they open a thread and start mentioning and bashing the girl just to get her attention, is that how you do in real life too? Is that how your dad got your mom? By playing lame games? If you are one of this men, better stop this rubbish and shoot your shot instead of this lame strategy, patapata the woman rejects you and life moves on, it is not the end of the world. Women don't like cowards, we want bold men. tongue Only a few men like soulstalker are bold here can't say of others though.

Stop bashing girls, it won't get you nowhere. If you like a girl go for her stop opening unnecessary thread about her just to get her attention, cowards.

Lamentation from Shiloh.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Meedon:
Lamentations...
my guy
Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Meedon: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
my guy

Chop knuckle

Gbosa

2 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Meedon:

Gbosa
Y u never shoot your shot na guy?

1 Like

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
lol these pussy people Sha..

2 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Meedon: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Y u never shoot your shot na guy?

I be monk.
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
NiRfreak:

Lamentations from Shiloh.
Lol
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Meedon:

I be monk.
Wtf
Your preek no dey stand?
Come make we fvck na
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
u self mention d people name b fuking direct

3 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by BaddieFreak(f): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
musicproducer:
u self mention d people name b fuking direct

No need for that, they know themselves
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:

dey dont, show u not a coward also

3 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

bro... pls I need you to help me to trace an infomail password.. I'll pay... I just need it before 20th of this month
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by MediMedi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Who get this one Now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by WilliamsDeGreat: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Just shut up. Mumu runz girl

2 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Donspicey: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Shey dis retired ashi no dey tire to carry NL men matter for head??

get a life nah......

Nightstalker bang brain enter dis bae wey dey crush on you nah....

#Baddiefreak

3 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Inadvertently, this is another way of reminding us that you do exist. The female specie knows her clock is ticking
Barely 16days to go in 2020 and she's bewildered at the fact that men on NL don't give a Bleep about her.
So what better way to announce your silly existence than to hurriedly come up with a fish-brain post.

5 Likes

Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by illicit(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
U need husband

Shey u go pay groom price make we talk....
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:

What Do U Mean By Nairaland Men Are Cowards? Expanciate. Mention D Cowards Here.
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Trabelsi10:

bro... pls I need you to help me to trace an infomail password.. I'll pay... I just need it before 20th of this month

My niggarr!!

I'm no hacker, I'm sorry man.
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Mention them babe mst of dem dnt knw
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Inadvertently, this is another way of reminding us that you do exist. The female specie knows her clock is ticking
Barely 16days to go in 2020 and she's bewildered at the fact that men on NL don't give a Bleep about her.
So what better way to announce your silly existence than to hurriedly come up with a fish-brain post.
chai

Bro small small abeg
Re: NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons by Meedon: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Wtf

Your preek no dey stand?

Come make we fvck na

Naa don't tempt the Holy Monk of God.

I have learnt how to control my dick, the little soldier cannot control me again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. / When You Relocate To A New Area, What Is The First Thing You Look For? / Share Your “ Na Me Fcck Up” Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.