Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! (6392 Views)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / I Have Sufficient Cash For Online Investment, I Need Ideas / I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Habinibi: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2020
JayDaily:

I have met the guys needed, things are being set into place.

thank for the concern!
Pls sir, I have been hopeless for a long period now. what I do daily is by washing cars to feed me and my family. I want to go into online jobs this new year. pls help me with a laptop and also share me that idea of that sport betting investment pls save my life, poverty is killing me gradually
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by shantti(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
JayDaily:
I invest in sports, I don't want investment ideas
can you please elaborate more on this sport investment
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
shantti:

can you please elaborate more on this sport investment

See my signature!
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by achaemeka(m): 4:52am On Jan 05, 2021
JayDaily:

See my signature!
Hello,boss how that level make we discuss,I never fit login whatsapp to check if you send any message because,I nor get money to buy data.
Have the church replied you?
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by DukeJoe17: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
JayDaily:

how do I make this clear?

I'm into an investment already that some month, gives over 400% in a month, and you talking about 40 - 50% in 10 months?

Nice business.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by olagreen: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
DukeJoe17:

I'm in uyo bro, I'm interested in your business thanks.

Pm

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by alterego17: 3:49am On Jan 06, 2021
JayDaily:

Your business plan is smart driven, and for the fact you have started something already, I Have sent you something.

Along side your business I'd also like you to invest into sports like me and earn good money too...

with 200k capital, 600k plus can be achieved monthly.

good luck!

Good morning bro...I'm just coming across this post n I have #200k to invest in the sports investment....Kindly give me your email or anyway I can reach u....gracia!
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 06, 2021
alterego17:

Good morning bro...I'm just coming across this post n I have #200k to invest in the sports investment....Kindly give me your email or anyway I can reach u....gracia!

WhatsApp

Zero907401947Seven...
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by alterego17: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
JayDaily:

WhatsApp

Zero907401947Seven...

Gracias
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by SaintUlot: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
alterego17:

Don't fall for it the guy ain't real. I tried him out, six games no single win, i was losing on both ends, i left his channel and i requested for the refund of my subscription fee to minimise my loss. Na so the guy shaperly blocked me. He is only banking on propaganda. Don't let someone use your hard money to carry olosho and eat pepper soup.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
SaintUlot:

Don't fall for it the guy ain't real. I tried him out, six games no single win, i was losing on both ends, i left his channel and i requested for the refund of my subscription fee to minimise my loss. Na so the guy shaperly blocked me. He is only banking on propaganda. Don't let someone use your hard money to carry olosho and eat pepper soup.

100 people in group A, consistent of subscription renewals and new members,

None have left.

You left Group B consisting of 8 people out of impatient!

Can you proof your losts in screenshots?

You cashed out some days ago, what's this complain for?

All I see in this comment is an impatient guy!

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by josielewa(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hahahaha....I laugh in Swahili... Took my time to read all this post again, and I can boldly say jaydaily na scammer.....if you fall mugu na you sabi...person get 100milli still dey charge poor pple for subscription.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by MsNorgan(f): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
You just want to comment,

If his a scammer I like his kind of scam..

Philanthropist scammer, grin cheesy cheesy

May The almighty continue to bless you sir Jaydaily for the assistance you have given to me personally and others anywhere.

God would bless you abundantly...

2 Likes

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by SaintUlot: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
JayDaily:

100 people in group A, consistent of subscription renewals and new members,

None have left.

You left Group B consisting of 8 people out of impatient!

Can you proof your losts in screenshots?

You cashed out some days ago, what's this complain for?

All I see in this comment is an impatient guy!

Instead of asking for my losts in screenshots, you should have announced which of the games came out a win within the period when i paid a subscription to you.

The whole thing doesn't look like the way you painted it and i suffered financial losses in the process, i left your chanel and i said i no do again, refund my subscription, is that too much to ask?
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by OneMillionDave: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
When did you subscribe to his channel?
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by OneMillionDave: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
#
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by SaintUlot: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
OneMillionDave:
SaintUlot,

I subscribed to his channel on the 23rd of December, so far so good Im thankful I did...

24th was a hit, no share on 25th, 26th was a hit again

My 200k capital grew good

Naso I stake for 27, 28, 29 ,30 no share 31th

1st was a hit, 2nd failed, 3rd was a half hit, I cashed out almost half of what was supposed to be won...

4th was lost, yesterday the 3odds played and 5odds lost...

And I'm still very much in profit since and hit doubles the stake times 5+.

So please stop trying to spoil his name.

I see someone thanking him up there, I'm among those who have received help from that guy, so I no fit dey see where somebody talk bad about him and I no put mouth...

I don attach my 24th and 26th win below

It is obvious this moniker and JayDaily are the same, oct 2020 moniker.So you made 928k in betting within few days? You were begging few days again, you now had 200k to invest in betting all in a bid to deceive gullible folks, you are jokers

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by OneMillionDave: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
You dey find talk,

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by SaintUlot: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
DukeJoe17:

I'm in uyo bro, I'm interested in your business thanks.

Don't fall into the trap, wise up
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by SaintUlot: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
OneMillionDave:

You dey find talk, someone talk say him get 100m and I ask am for something,

If dangote come nairaland wan share robbers, even if you get 1m for account you wouldn't follow collect anything shey?

Even, I asked for asking sake because I don't believe it could happen.

Say I ask for money means say I no get shi shi?

That baba sent me 140k, so what is 60k to add?

If you like screenshot how I take join nairaland that one concern you, all I know is, the day the next hit drops, I go reach 1m,

So that my monica go fit me grin grin grin grin

He gave you 140k, you added 60k and the next thing in your mind is risking 200k on sports betting. Nobody should fall for these guys gimmick.

3 Likes

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by MsNorgan(f): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by OneMillionDave: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
SaintUlot:

He gave you 140k, you added 60k and the next thing in your mind is risking 200k on sports betting. Nobody should fall for these guys gimmick.
]]

Yen yen yen.

If dangote dash u 500k, and give an opportunity to invest in what he does, shey u wouldn't use your life savings to do it.

Nonsense talk
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by alterego17: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
SaintUlot:

Remain Blest homie!
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by cedricksly: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
JayDaily:

Thanks for this, invited an architect guy and he ruled out a filling station option out completely,

in his words, if I need a filling station it should stand somewhere else,

against my initial plan of having a small villa with almost every necessary structures built around...

like a residential area, a small mall, so residents don't go out far to get things, a fuel station so they can fuel their car around, a pharmacy, a school, children of residents can school just close by comfortably etc

talking about land, I'm in talks with a land owner close by, 4 plots,

I could buy him off, if need be...

somehow I believe this can be achieved in before 2025...
I pray God gives you long life and good earth to achieve that you've planned... But boss that sport investment is too good to look away tbh.. Can I email you??
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
cedricksly:
I pray God gives you long life and good earth to achieve that you've planned... But boss that sport investment is too good to look away tbh.. Can I email you??

O9074ZERO19FOUR77
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Aded0la: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2021
If you know you know
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Aded0la: 5:56am On Jan 07, 2021
BadAdviser:

See this clown keep deceiving yourself grin

I know exactly where this thread is going to

Thought i was the only one that noticedgrin grin

Man be thanking himself for audio money... Okay nah
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by aycorporat(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2021
BadAdviser:

See this clown keep deceiving yourself grin

I know exactly where this thread is going to
Hahahahahaha
You are a real detective

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by All4real2: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Aded0la:

Thought i was the only one that noticedgrin grin

Man be thanking himself for audio money... Okay nah
Na real audio money the guy is looking for who will fall for his scam.he is asking for 100k
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by SaintUlot: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
All4real2:
Na real audio money the guy is looking for who will fall for his scam.he is asking for 100k

He is a big time Scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Financial Safe Net is not a 9-5 Any More ...Here is What Is / Tine Investments.. Anyone Heard Or Invested With Them?? / UBA To Pay Dividend Of 60 Kobo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.