Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! (6413 Views)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / I Have Sufficient Cash For Online Investment, I Need Ideas / I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Davidchuks2015: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
LOGICALKEN lol:
Jaydaily, I swear down u get better format. Guy the country is already hard please don't make it more difficult for people. I've been into sports betting for 6 years now, I can confidently tell you that sports betting is not as easy as you have painted it.

You are using adetunji's format and you are charging the same amount he's charging. Guy make una dey get conscience.
So na gbolagade format u carry come here abi. I see
please everyone should try to do some underground check before you send any one money, don't just send cash because someone said he has made over 100M in sports trading.

if you are interested in knowing some of his tricks, send a PM and I will give you a telegram link to where he is copying his format from.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Immuniti5(m): 12:54am On Oct 13, 2021
I don't know about you, being hungry and someone directs me to a restaurant where I could get 2 plates for free...then my brother, the rest is history.

Or maybe...someone out there would still be waiting to be begged before availing himself for the food...

Then no need to consult the gods to realize that he was NOT really hungry. aah! ah! ah!

So Mr/Miss, are you also expecting us to come and beg you to take advantage of this golden moment...and just hop over to that website and do justice to the instructions?

Find it in my signature!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" / Benignant Investment Tradings; Real Or Scam? / Functions Of The Nigeria Stock Exchange /securites And Exchange Commission/cscs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.