Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria (54030 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by GEEBITE: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Poly drop out.
EdoFirstBorn:

Lost not lose

undecided undecided

Na wa o

Bro sorry I need to ask , are you a university graduate ?

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by hotseat: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Two wrongs, they say, don't make a right. That the Ugandan authorities acted in this awful way should suggest that Nigerian authorities or indeed Nigerians should do same.

However, looking more critically at Badamosi's point of view, Nigerians have been subjected to different kinds of I'll treatment by many supposedly friendly African countries in recent times.

A halt must be put emphatically to these unfriendly acts though through the diplomatic channels available to Nigerian authorities.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Bigcowhorn: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
blackboy:
This guy should never hold public office and need psychiatric treatment. Was that the best as a leader he could spew. Very uncalled for.

Actually he will make the best president for your country. With him in power other nations will fear Nigeria. But we don't ever know what is good for us do we?

Are you aware that Nigerian passport is become useless outside the country now? Of course you have no idea outside NL.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Ubiudumo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
The man is absolutely correct. He adduced reasons why this principle should be deployed and they are all valid. The principle of reciprocity ought to have been deployed. They did not organize the concert, but were only invited to perform. They were duly allowed into the country, accorded police protection at the concert and following the public outcry against the concert they were arrested and humiliated. It's about time other African countries started respecting us. I align myself completely with his submissions. This is the kind of leader this county needs.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Bellotelli: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

You have proved my point, kai sorry I won't waste my time interacting with you again. I have learned not to waste my time with people of a particular level
[img]https://media./images/ab961684c7cc1a9a3a79199228fa167c/tenor.gif[/img]
*You have proven my point, Mr English grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bellotelli:

*You have proven my point, Mr English grin

Lollipop lollipop lolli lolli lollipop �
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EgusiShankly: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Abacha did it to UK in the 90s, it work, you guys know noting , average Nigerian lack knowledge, they don’t research, just blab
... and show their ignorance in public view
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by peacettw: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]
[img]https://media1./images/b2b45e51232fdcd280c109c0b1ddcb34/tenor.gif?itemid=8151863[/img]

Yup. Classic "graduate" behaviour. Notice how "eloquent and intelligent" you sound.

You were ever so ready to dish out unsolicited advices but can't stand by the same principle when called out.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
peacettw:

Yup. Classic "graduate" behaviour. Notice how "eloquent and intelligent" you sound.

[img]https://media1./images/b2b45e51232fdcd280c109c0b1ddcb34/tenor.gif?itemid=8151863[/img]
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Michaelota: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
He must be an idiot, useless politician.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by peacettw: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
peacettw:

grin. University graduate indeed...
[/s]
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
blackboy:
This guy should never hold public office and need psychiatric treatment. Was that the best as a leader he could spew. Very uncalled for.

There is an understanding between PDP and APC in Lagos - as long as you are a son of Oduduwa, you can do no wrong
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Lovelive: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ubiudumo:
The man is absolutely correct. He adduced reasons why this principle should be deployed and they are all valid. The principle of reciprocity ought to have been deployed. They did not organize the concert, but were only invited to perform. They were duly allowed into the country, accorded police protection at the concert and following the public outcry against the concert they were arrested and humiliated. It's about time other African countries started respecting us. I align myself completely with his submissions. This is the kind of leader this county needs.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Ajibel(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
Liberalism for a leader is pure weakness.
Thats why I salute Peter Obi
(mkpume Igbo nile).
Uganda can't try this under Peter Obi watch and go scot free. Ask Fashola how far

Wetin happen between Peter Obi and Fash
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Womanizer(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
These people just talk like idiots

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by peacettw: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

You "lose" woefully.. Deal with it.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
peacettw:

You "lose" woefully.. Deal with it.
[/s]
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by ovcwality(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
madridguy:
To me the man his just too emotional about the whole thing. No hard feelings.

Mumu people attacking the man, had been its a White man calling for the sanction of Ugandans they will be singing his/her praises i.e America don't joke with their citizen, British government will never take it from any country but quick to condemn their own person.

I stand with Gbadamosi on this.
Nigerians in USA still have right even when USA sanction Nigeria, don't follow south Africa footstep and be xenophobic

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
eurogee:

You're a disappointment for talking rubbish

I supported Gbadamosi b4 bt this is the 2nd he’s saying Smtn totally off point and extreme. I don’t think he is fit to lead a diverse country or body.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Smashspesh(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Kai

Bros

Pls try and go back to school so you can at least have some complexity in your communication. undecided

Your comments sound like a 5 year old writes them undecided

I no suppose chook mouth but telling someone he writes badly cos he writes in a way pupil, farmer, bike rider could read and understand, to me is the best way of communication.

What's the essence of egoistic abstractions to confuse the random readers?

Only Lawyers and political fools do those shit to sound smart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Myhusband(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
madridguy:
To me the man his just too emotional about the whole thing. No hard feelings.

Mumu people attacking the man, had been its a White man calling for the sanction of Ugandans they will be singing his/her praises i.e America don't joke with their citizen, British government will never take it from any country but quick to condemn their own person.

I stand with Gbadamosi on this.

Gbadamosi is a politician which qualified him to be called a leader, he lacks public decorum and social courtesy

his tweets is wrong and is not expected of someone like him. a good leader should be more reasonable than being emotional

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Ogbuu101: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Useless politicians. No wonder tribalism reigns supreme in their country. To them Nigerian foolishness of favouritism must exist everywhere.

What makes Omah Lay and Tems special to defy simple protocols or rules. Reason why expatriates behave the way they like in Nigeria.
What happened to the organizers of the show?
Why aren't they being tried with Omah Wetin abi the Omah guy organisized the show alone from Nigeria?
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by ginggerxy: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:
No wonder he lose woefully
you wonder why no body jokes with the Americans?
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
Smashspesh:

I no suppose chook mouth but telling someone he writes badly cos he writes in a way pupil, farmer, bike rider could read and understand, to me is the best way of communication.

What's the essence of egoistic abstractions to confuse the random readers?

Only Lawyers and political fools do those shit to sound smart.
[/s]
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Smashspesh(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Lol. Edo boy wey dey drag with Ipob boy. I dey Uromi Esan local govt dey run NYSC. I be your G. Calm down
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
phorget:
What would Ugandans be doing in Nigeria?
I'm sure Uganda would be an eldorado compared to 9ija.
Compared to your erosion- ravaged, robbers and cultist infested region.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:

Summary of this epistle pls

SHUT UP!
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF!!!
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by SaintLucia: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
This one is not different from KANU. Anyway na IPOB members kuku dey support him for Nigeria. Mumu comment from the best of PDP candidate in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.