Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria (54040 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Banter1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
blackboy:
This guy should never hold public office and need psychiatric treatment. Was that the best as a leader he could spew. Very uncalled for.
There's nothing wrong with what he said. and I totally agreed with him.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Thefxchanger: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
So many shallow brained Nigerians I see everywhere ..

Nothing in the man’s post suggested xenophobic attacks on Ugandans ...

His post simply was directed to the govt to clamp down on Ugandans legally too... this is clearly evident in the various examples he pointed out...

But a lot of idiots on Fb and Nairal and are shouting xenophobic nonsense
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Vixlot:

So you don't know the turpitude of the tweet in era of Social Media Delinquency ?
But he explained himself further
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Bros I asked you a serious question.

Alot of your comments lack intelligence, and most of the grammatical mistakes you make are laughable so it makes one wonder.

I have never read any comment from you that provoked deep thought .. your comments come off as if one who was never exposed to the four walls of a university wrote them . They are simple at best

This is what led me to ask if you are a graduate. Apologies if my question seems rather forward.

If trully you aren't a graduate as I suspect pls try and maybe talk less so you can make valid points whenever you do , read comments by members like omenka , tonye, sarrki, etc

These are eloquent well spoken intelligent nairalanders

I don't agree with their politicial stance but those gentlemen are sound and intelligent

They are pro buhari but they don't sound like thugs , they don't banter tribalism

Pls learn from them

Lol. God bless you for pointing this out to him. That fella called helinues is a renowned nuisance in here and he isn't wise enough to understand that he isn't intelligent enough to speak publicly. I once had an altercation with him here sometimes ago and from our interactions that day, I knew who I was dealing with and ever since then, I have always learned to ignore his comments in here and scroll by. This is the more reason I am not really surprised he swallows all Buhari and APC's nonsense hook line and sinker... Most loyalists of this Government are really dumb and not intelligent.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by harmony75: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
I support Mr gbadamosi ��
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by koolaid87: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Shut the fvck up Mr English teacher.

English put food for your table?

Yeye Guy dey commend Sarrki haha.

When Sarrki make him grammatical blunder, the four walls of Nairaland dey shake

te author=EdoFirstBorn post=97096907]

Alot of your comments lack intelligence, and most of the grammatical mistakes you make are laughable so it makes one wonder.

I have never read any comment from you that provoked deep thought .. your comments come off as if one who was never exposed to the four walls of a university wrote them . They are simple at best

This is what led me to ask if you are a graduate. Apologies if my question seems rather forward.

If trully you aren't a graduate as I suspect pls try and maybe talk less so you can make valid points whenever you do , read comments by members like omenka , tonye, sarrki, etc

I don't agree with their politicial stance but those gentlemen are sound and intelligent

They are pro buhari but they don't sound like thugs , they don't banter tribalism

Pls learn from them [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
He is a Yoruba
Chief bigots of the Nation.
Very selfish, cunning and mostly lazy...
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by simplesearch: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
I hope the statement isn't misconstrued, as no right thinking leader will make such public statement to encourage mass hatred against a particular set of people. This could be a rhetorical way of saying the Ugandans are contented and well organized than us, reason we can hardly find them roam about or litter the street of our nation. However this cannot be said of Nigerian citizens who have become like normads in search of greener pastures in every available space abroad, due to continous bad leadership and years of misrule in their country.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by goodheart02(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:

Only if you are not going to troll again all in the name of mentioning

Very good for your health

You shouldn't have wasted ample time interacting with that nitwit. He's been so debased by zombiesm that he's lost his very essence of interaction and existence.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Pls learn from them

Why are you insulting the guy? The guy feels offended by the correction. Simply apologies and move on

It's not right disparaging someone like that. I went to expensive schools but not everyone had that opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Banter1:
There's nothing wrong with what he said. and I totally agreed agree with him.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by goodheart02(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Vixlot:

You are comparing his idiotic tweet to sanctions?

Violence is not a one way traffic. If you attacked any Ugandan in Nigeria, be rest assured that Nigerians will be attacked not only in Uganda but also in other Countries.

First of all lemme say here that we Nigerians are way too emotional and thereby react without proper reasoning. Yes, sometimes in international relations u deal the same medicine u have been dealt. Now know this, Gbadamosi's statement never in anyway suggested violence against Ugandans. What he called for was a deportation of every Ugandan just the same way we chased Ghanaians away last time or have u forgotten we once did that?? For God's sake, Uganda messed up big time by disgracing citizens of Nigeria like mere criminals. And I hope u know that's because of how the mighty Nigeria has fallen of late. No respect! Will they treat an American citizen that way?? The answer is NO!

They never considered internationally relationship at first, so why should we?? They should stop chasing cheap clout with those kids but rather arrest the organizers of the show. Even if they insist on arresting them, they should alert their Nigeria that they have their citizens in custody for breaking their law. That's how it's played on the international scene. Any country that ignores this protocol is simply trying to embarrass.

Take note: In internationally relations u gain respect by taking a stand and not by being petty.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Sagay212: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ugandans in Nigeria? Where you go see them? You think everybody be like Nigerians wey dey run enter any country dem see.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by UnbanEbenezar: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Pls learn from them
chai see as you bash Helinues, he is my ex, we just recently separated due to our different and opposing political ideologies.
You make it seemed as if going to the university is an achievement, you that attended one, how has it really been beneficial to you? please live and let's live and stop overating university education please it's not mandatory.
Helinues and I are cats and dogs on this forum (politics section) but I'll never for once attack him personally or bash him, I only fight him for supporting a Regime that has brought untold hardship upon Nigerians and that's why we broke up.
I can never date any Buhari or APCsupporter again cos they're all scumbags embarassed
Cc LZAA Imhotep AchalugoNwa Gandollar ijoba2
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Where you expecting to meet sense, you then meet nonsense!

The fool said reprocity, have Ugandans organise anything in nigeria during a convid

Oloriburuku
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Jaapu: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
madridguy:
To me the man his just too emotional about the whole thing. No hard feelings.

Mumu people attacking the man, had been its a White man calling for the sanction of Ugandans they will be singing his/her praises i.e America don't joke with their citizen, British government will never take it from any country but quick to condemn their own person.

I stand with Gbadamosi on this.

A stupid person standing with another stupid person. Nonsense.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by UnbanEbenezar: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
koolaid87:
Shut the fvck up Mr English teacher.

English put food for your table?

Yeye Guy dey commend Sarrki haha.

When Sarrki make him grammatical blunder, the four walls of Nairaland dey shake

the guy na big joke.
Na sarrki own dey worse pass.
Arrewa own even better though it takes long before he submits his posts cos he carefully goes through it so as to avoid bashing

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by sonofElElyon: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
you may pick issues with the content quality of his comments but he doesn't have to be a graduate or be eloquent to post his comments. everyone has a right to post irrespective of educational level. your comment didn't come out right.

EdoFirstBorn:

Pls learn from them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by UnbanEbenezar: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
hardbody:

Him talk say you no go school.

He said you probably never attended a higher institution as your comprehension ability is suspect.

Which other language should I use?
translate am to Yoruba for am
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
jumping on Nigerians in any slight opportunity given ....

I stand with him on that ooo

even when SA was doing what they were doing to Nigerians we were just commenting

It's high time any country that messes with Nigeria in their place we mess with them in Nigeria nothing like if the are being idiotic we shouldn't be idiotic too... what rubbish come to Lagos and see how cotonou , Benin, Togo are messing up even in this pandemic time and no one is looking...eh because we are good people, good people my foot
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by okonyia(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
This is politics. If Uganda, fail to understand that the person they arrested and detained has a country, they should be sensitive enough to be careful. The Artists did not just go to Uganda for a show. Somebody must have put up that show and have invited them. Or is it a sett up?
Why not stop the show tell the artists to leave the country because of curfew.
I mean if the artists are American citizens, would they be treated like this?. Every African countries now looks down on Nigeria.
So for this to stop, the National Assembly should with immediate effect invite Uganda ambassador to Nigeria, for questioning?.
This madness has to stop
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by phorget(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
mu2sa2:
Compared to your erosion- ravaged, robbers and cultist infested region.

Can you tell me why Buhari would rather go visit his cows rather than taking action against insurgence and kidnappers?
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Germi9: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2020
i think he's right
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by buymyride: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Pls learn from them
do you really mean those three urchins you mentioned up there don’t banter triberlism? Kindly have a rethink bro
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by mp3popup: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Sir as a point ooooo, Ugandan shld not have treated them that way, the higest thing to do is too deport dem,

Seeing dem in handcuffs, Is like a very big shame on us,

Let me ask u this will dy act that way if it was from the American side?

They hate us somehow but una no no,

The show was announce publicly but d police was so cold about d matter,

Please go and search for comments dere artist gave abt d o situation

Will Nigeria treat dem DAT way?

I miss ex presdent Good luck Jonathan oooo, that man no dy waist time, oga buhari is a dead rat for aso rock
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by mp3popup: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Sagay212:
Ugandans in Nigeria? Where you go see them? You think everybody be like Nigerians wey dey run enter any country dem see.

They are in Nigeria my brother, I get dem as neighbor for my area
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by vioment: 1:58am On Dec 16, 2020
I think DSS need to invite him in to explain further, including all his stolen accounts.

Nigeria is not black SA. God forbid.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 16, 2020
reallest:
What do you expect from PDP man?

It must be said: nothing at all good has come from APC so far. The fact that people are being paid 30k to say the opposite, notwithstanding.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 3:14am On Dec 16, 2020
Comprehension is a very big problem in this country all thanks to our educational system of la cram la pour.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 3:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Did he say anything about attacking Ugandans?

Make una dey use una head for once abeg.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Tillatalk: 4:35am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Lost not lose

undecided undecided

Na wa o

Bro sorry I need to ask , are you a university graduate ?

Mr English why you no go compete with wole soyinka sheybe nah English you won speak.educated illiterate
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:39am On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=Tillatalk post=97111301][/quote]
[img]https://media1./images/b2b45e51232fdcd280c109c0b1ddcb34/tenor.gif?itemid=8151863[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) / Inexperienced Boy Owns Private Jet Under Buhari – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.