Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria (53996 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Tillatalk: 4:43am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

[img]https://media1./images/b2b45e51232fdcd280c109c0b1ddcb34/tenor.gif?itemid=8151863[/img]
e pain you Mr English.i hope you are making money with your English
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:44am On Dec 16, 2020
Tillatalk:
e pain you Mr English

Kai
Sorry , my sympathies
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Tillatalk: 4:45am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Kai
Sorry , my sympathies
hahaha you are a mumu man
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:47am On Dec 16, 2020
[s]
Tillatalk:
hahaha you are a mumu man
[/s]
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Tillatalk: 4:50am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]
I don't know the gain you see in shaming people.. that's bad bro maybe seun is paying you for that
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:53am On Dec 16, 2020
[s]
Tillatalk:
I don't know the gain you see in shaming people.. that's bad bro maybe seun is paying you for that
[/s]
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Tillatalk: 4:56am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]
some go school but they no wise why some no go school but they wise ..you go school but you no wise at all grin grin grin
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:57am On Dec 16, 2020
[s]
Tillatalk:
some go school but they no wise why some no go school but they wise ..you go school but you no wise at all grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Tillatalk: 5:00am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]
lol are you tired of writing your English Mr English teacher
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by kelvin21887(m): 5:18am On Dec 16, 2020
reading carefully through his tweets, I did not see where he stated outrightly calling for xenophobic attack

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:20am On Dec 16, 2020
[s]
Tillatalk:
[/s]
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:23am On Dec 16, 2020
[s]
Tillatalk:
[/s]
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by ogboru46: 5:47am On Dec 16, 2020
illicit:
He should be arrested....
lied Mohammed who have arrested him for all the bad comments that he has been making?
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by BafanaBafana: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Kai

Bros

Pls try and go back to school so you can at least have some complexity in your communication. undecided

Your comments sound like a 5 year old writes them undecided
Studies have shown that broke guys pick on other people's grammatical blunders. It makes them feel good about themselves.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2020
phorget:
What would Ugandans be doing in Nigeria?
I'm sure Uganda would be an eldorado compared to 9ija.
You are wrong here .poverty level in Uganda is outrageous and under reported because the country is of no interest to the Western powers

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2020
You chose to crucify this man for making a simple.logical statement,you introduced xenophobia into the context of his post, you guys forget it takes some level of.madness to cure madness .Even to Ugandans Museveni isn't normal at.all .

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Frankiss44(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Emmy3:
I don't understand why people are dragging and insulting this man....
Would America, Russia or Australia take this if it were to be their citizen?
Ever read what caused WW II or how 6 America soldiers invaded Nigeria to rescue an American citizen few months ago?

Our mumu just too much for this country.

Don't mind Nigerians, if that statement was coming from an American now, they will singing his praises.. That Americans Don joke with their citizens
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Frankiss44(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2020
kelvin21887:
reading carefully through his tweets, I did not see where he stated outrightly calling for xenophobic attack

Even all the examples he cited had nothing to do with xenophobic attack, but this is Nigeria, they will always twist your statement
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by YusufTheGreat: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2020
blackboy:
This guy should never hold public office and need psychiatric treatment. Was that the best as a leader he could spew. Very uncalled for.
shut up joor, if it was trump that said this you will be the first to say "trump my man, I love this man, no nonsense"
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Vyzz: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Bros I asked you a serious question.

Alot of your comments lack intelligence, and most of the grammatical mistakes you make are laughable so it makes one wonder.

I have never read any comment from you that provoked deep thought .. your comments come off as if one who was never exposed to the four walls of a university wrote them . They are simple at best

This is what led me to ask if you are a graduate. Apologies if my question seems rather forward.

If trully you aren't a graduate as I suspect pls try and maybe talk less so you can make valid points whenever you do , read comments by members like omenka , tonye, sarrki, etc

These are eloquent well spoken intelligent nairalanders

I don't agree with their politicial stance but those gentlemen are sound and intelligent

They are pro buhari but they don't sound like thugs , they don't banter tribalism

Pls learn from them

All these because he can't speak proper English....

Nawoooo...

Its sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2020
WibusJaga:
Very inflammatory statement.
Morever there must be far more Nigerians in Uganda than Ugandans in Nigeria.

Yea, very inflammatory.

Roaming

Are they cattle ?
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2020
phorget:

Can you tell me why Buhari would rather go visit his cows rather than taking action against insurgence and kidnappers?
Go and ask him.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by true2god: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Vixlot:

So you don't know the turpitude of the tweet in era of Social Media Delinquency ?
Nairalanders and big grammar. I have stopped using brighter grammar for a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by SHIIITHOLE: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
How did Ghana insult Nigerians?

Pilokwe:
Sometimes I wonder if people like u are comfortable with APC government. Nigerians has been insulted by Ghana, South African now Uganda.
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

Can you tell me the great loses?

What's the point of getting a 'one-up' on Ugandans by harassing their citizens when they can just turn around to do the same to probably thousands of Nigerians already living peacefully there?
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by phorget(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2020
DSDLIVEREPORT:
You are wrong here .poverty level in Uganda is outrageous and under reported because the country is of no interest to the Western powers

Under reported? How come you got a first hand information regarding their poverty level if indeed it's all under reported?
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by phorget(m): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2020
mu2sa2:
Go and ask him.

Clowns!
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Banter1(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=ablejesus26 post=97107180][/quote] Thanks
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by bamite(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Vixlot:

So you don't know the turpitude of the tweet in era of Social Media Delinquency ?

You don't even know the meaning of what you're saying Mr english
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by Vixlot: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2020
bamite:

You don't even know the meaning of what you're saying Mr english
angry grin grin grin
Just say you don't understand
Re: Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria by bamite(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Vixlot:

angry grin grin grin
Just say you don't understand

You're using words in places you're not supposed to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? / VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.