Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. (78152 Views)

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / Nigerian Lady Can't Wait To Carry Belle As She Practices. PHOTOS / I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Chii59:

Aunty leave that one. I'm tall, pretty and very much single. This life no just balance.
Auntie, are you saying your portal is open for applications
Just asking for myself & a Germany-based friend

Considering the amendment on Auntie Zzor's posts, I think it's a preparation for 2021 agenda.

Las las,,,, God no go shame us all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
Una no dey get nyash jor....

una wey go thin like broom stick come long like network mass.. Mtcheew
Yhu never see babes sha....so yhu mean to say...yhu never see correct stallion?

Omoh yhu dey jonze big time ..no be joke.... I'm no too get ukwu ....but I'm not flat....far from it...

6 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:

E no balance at all....but I guess you're an introvert that does not like going out?

grin grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 16, 2020
SimplyFacts:

Auntie, are you saying your portal is open for applications
Just asking for myself & a Germany-based friend

Considering the amendment on Auntie Zzor's posts, I think it's a preparation for 2021 agenda.

Las las,,,, God no go shame us all
Hmm. I have my reservations about nairaland guys. Wonderful people I've met here but not so good ones I've met too.

6 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:

Hmm. I have my reservations about nairaland guys. Wonderful people I've met here but not so good ones I've met too.
Such is life.
We meet bad & good people at different spheres/places.

The good news is that the good are still abound.
Prayer, faith & tenacity are the keys.
All the best, dear.

5 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Matheusmartin: 3:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:

Aunty leave that one. I'm tall, pretty and very much single. This life no just balance.
Auntyyy Which kain advert be this one naaa..

16 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Keji1012(m): 5:33am On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:

But u might lack manners and be an arrogant type that looks down on people

12 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by femi4: 6:08am On Dec 16, 2020
An average lady will have at least 5 toasters in a yr. You re still single cos you are looking for a ready-made man

15 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Silentgroper(m): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:

Omoh yhu dey jonze big time ..no be joke.... I'm no too get ukwu ....but I'm not flat....far from it...
i sabi ur kinds. Na u type dey usually like wear leggings up and down to make d nyash come out forcefully. Aunty u're still flat tongue

3 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Silentgroper(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2020
CalliDora1:

To you.
To me she's Ok. cool
are u pretty? tongue

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by uthlaw: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:

this babe mature no b small when replying!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Mcslize: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:

Lol I don't understand when you girls always use the phrase nairaland guys. Is it not the same types of guys you see offline that are still here? The ones offline, do they have 3 heads? There is no difference.

Almost everyone in this era is online except the person is living in a thick forest where there is no internet. Everyone is online. So there is no difference between the ones you meet online and offline.

The ones you will meet offline is still on one social media platform or the other. The only difference is you met him offline. But that doesn't override the fact that he still belong to one social media or the other.

26 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Tony142: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:

u are single not because guys are not toasting you, but because you are very selective

3 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2020
uthlaw:
this babe mature no b small when replying!

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Mcslize:

Lol I don't understand when you girls always use the phrase nairaland guys. Is it not the same types of guys you see offline that are still here? The ones offline, do they have 3 heads? There is no difference.

Almost everyone in this era is online except the person is living in a thick forest where there is no internet. Everyone is online. So there is no difference between the ones you meet online and offline.

The ones you will meet offline is still on one social media platform or the other. The only difference is you met him offline. But that doesn't override the fact that he still belong to one social media or the other.

Some are online but not on Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Stewart883(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2020
Exc2000:

Absolutely nobody for whatever reason should be rude to anyone

At Sahara mall in Sharjah UAE sometimes 2013 or 2014 I aproached an Emarati lady at the lounge of Sahara mall cenimas, she engaged me properly but chipped in her brothers where in the mosque left of where we seated... We freely conversed exchanged contact and non of our egos got bruised it was mutual respect

I introduce myself to both guys (on Business trips) and women without fear of being humiliated , simply because I know people am dealing with are emotionally intelligent

You're lucky you weren't arrested

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Stewart883(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Keji1012:

But u might lack manners and be an arrogant type that looks down on people

God bless you my brother. Can you imagine, that Chii59 reported me to the mods just because I asked politely for her number? I was banned for 3 days. She is very arrogant

14 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Olaniyimubarak: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Chii59:

dis one u single hope u saying d truth
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by tnerro1(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2020
You be aboki girl na, so you are destined to be second or third or fourth wife, so time still dey
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Olaniyimubarak: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
i sabi ur kinds. Na u type dey usually like wear leggings up and down to make d nyash come out forcefully. Aunty u're still flat tongue
she fit gt nyansh ohh beta one self me we dy fyn tall girl friend self
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Nonexistent:
I stopped shooting since I made money. Now I only point fingers at the ladies or wait for them shoot at me if not, I place order online like people do on Amazon. No time for nonsense. All those "excuse pretty lady" stopped with poverty, now we move.
bro put me on track pls,I want to mk money and change my mentally towards these vagina people,link me up bro

4 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Olaniyimubarak: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Stewart883:

God bless you my brother. Can you imagine, that Chii59 reported me to the mods just because I asked politely for her number? I was banned for 3 days. She is very arrogant
most of dem are arrogant

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Mcslize: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:

Some are online but not on Nairaland...

Not just some. 90% of humans are online with the exception of some humans that are yet to discover the internet. The ones you will find on Facebook or Twitter are not different from the ones here.

Of course, I will agree on the fact there are alot of teenagers here of course but even at that, the mature ones here are the same with the ones you will find on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

I don't see any difference. It's all about how you relate with them as an individual.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2020
Mcslize:

Not just some. 90% of humans are online with the exception of some humans that are yet to discover the internet. The ones you will find on Facebook or Twitter are not different from the ones here.

Of course, I will agree on the fact there are alot of teenagers here of course but even at that, the mature ones here are the same with the ones you will find on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

I don't see any difference. It's all about how you relate with them as an individual.

There's a big difference ...yhu don't see guys in other apps spitting redpill and downgrading women like the lots here...

My reservations for Facebook...but yhu see twitter and Instagram...yhu can't compare with the guys here... there's a big difference...

My opinion though..I may be wrong...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Stewart883:

God bless you my brother. Can you imagine, that Ch.ii59 reported me to the mods just because I asked politely for her number? I was banned for 3 days. She is very arrogant

I'm sorry but this got me laughing really hard...wtf..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by seanwilliam(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2020
CalliDora1:
See what I call beautiful.

Lol beautiful on tecno p5 grin

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by seanwilliam(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Stewart883:

u deserved to be banned forever .. stop simping grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by lkillbrokehoes: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2020
Stewart883:

So there are no responsible and polite ladies here? it's an uncouth, ignorant and arrogant person you are asking for number? it's good they banned you, next time you go get sense

6 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by wengo: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2020
You go fear.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by kennyflames(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2020
my guy

Exc2000:
cool

People assume pretty girls are in a relationship and just don't bother them

Many pretty ladies are unnecessarily rude to guys offering friendly conversation as if every guy worships Vagina of a pretty lady

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.