Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. (78182 Views)

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / Nigerian Lady Can't Wait To Carry Belle As She Practices. PHOTOS / I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Jodha(f): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hassanmaye:

I mean package yourself if you know you know

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:

This one yhu put "most importantly submissive" ...hope yhure not the oppressive type o...
Those qualities yhu mentioned are really impressive...try and add " with the fear of God" because a lass with the fear of God cannot do certain things...

If she tall join...e go still be jara
I Asked U, Which State Are U Now? U Didn't Reply Me. If It's Because Of Security Reasons, I Understand. U Can Pm Me, Ur Privacy Is Safe With Me. Trust Me, I Won't Make It Known To D Public.Trust Me.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by dmgr(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmm, see the way the thread don turn to wooing thread, men them weh get guns just they shoot their shots.

I see no big deal in her being single, there girls even more prettier than her but still single so..
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Splitmind: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jodha:

That's not true... twitter does not suspend account like that...
Nairaland wey dey ban nkor?? ....is it not worse here ...

On Twitter accounts will get mass flagged and restricted. Then they will harass the person, calling their jobs to force them to fire the person, threatening their families and even the press will say all sorts of rubbish.

The redpill there is toned down and people don't go about saying it openly because it's a gynocentric and hypocritical space. On nairaland and other forums people are anonymous so they can say what is on their minds without any risk to them personally.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
The world we live in

Meanwhile I have an US HP folio 1040 G2 (fingerprint 8gig 256SSD) laptop for sale... Check my signature and page
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by divineappo(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Jodha:
Maybe it's because yhure not tall ...
some guys are looking for short girls, someone like me

I can't marry a lady that's taller than me, she has to be shorter or petite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by SavageResponse(m): 3:42am On Dec 17, 2020
CalliDora1:
Some people think being light skinned means beautiful. Also remember beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

She's just ok.

Very true!
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by cardoctor(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2020
She may be beautiful on the outside but that heart is Zuma rock. Who wan marry that.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by frankobobby(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2020
FashionCookie:

Was trying to read their comments one after the other, at a point I just had to skip. I'm stressed enough as it is...

Lolz.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Verysmart101: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns. Another simp grin
Mtcheewww! U be littile baby not even girl sef.U never reach d age to operate phone sef.Go take ur feeding bottle.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Verysmart101:

Mtcheewww! U be littile baby not even girl sef.U never reach d age to operate phone sef.Go take ur feeding bottle.
Yawns. No dey look face o. I may be old enough to be called your aunt.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Vecto(m): 5:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Is that all
Do you know the name of the guy in this meme?
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Hushbebe: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2020
makanjuola66359:
:Some people think being light skinned means beautiful. Also remember beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. She's just ok. She's pretty e joor
Beauty lies in the eyes of the community joor. If ur pretty ur pretty and everyone can see it. U can also be pretty at heart (the most important beauty) and everyone will also behold that. Its a community beholden abeg.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. by Verysmart101: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns. No dey look face o. I may be old enough to be called your aunt.

Old for ur papa house not in nairaland.Ur not ashamed to say ur old.Carry ur old age come my side u go hear am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.