Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) (6970 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / Please What Does She Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by fati2001(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2020
Treborblue:

Just kukuma add me on WhatsApp and request the whole chat there, not here in front of the world I also value her privacy

more chat.
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
PIC 2

Her : But, she's good Sha ( giving you option to open up more, another defense response ). [ in possession, exchanging passes ]

You: Yes you yes you (hmm, interesting.) : [ dribbling, chance open. Shot from outside the box]

possession; Her 54, You - 46

Her: How me, you are the one to follow your heart. (Defensive response). [ Counterattack, creating an offside trap ]

You: see you have everything I desire in a girl, and I want you But if you don't, den I'll talk to her and never mention this again. ( Puts her in a little decision position) : [ flags up, offside ]

Her: What do I have that you desire (defensive response, trying to open you up). [ shot blocked, in possession ]

You: Your personality is great... (really ) [ shot off target ]
Missing part of my shot check var

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

more chat.
You're bored right
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Made619(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Treborblue:
See guys e get this girl wey I like , recently her friend started crushing on me and she informed me about it, truth is I like her not her friend so I decided to ask her out in a simping way, but now I feel like say i don Bleep up cause I no understand the reply wey she give me.
We do play alot and were very close friends before now.
SIMPSON AND DELILAH grin
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by seanwilliam(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
PIC 2

Her : But, she's good Sha ( giving you option to open up more, another defense response ). [ in possession, exchanging passes ]

You: Yes you yes you (hmm, interesting.) : [ dribbling, chance open. Shot from outside the box]

possession; Her 54, You - 46

Her: How me, you are the one to follow your heart. (Defensive response). [ Counterattack, creating an offside trap ]

You: see you have everything I desire in a girl, and I want you But if you don't, den I'll talk to her and never mention this again. ( Puts her in a little decision position) : [ flags up, offside ]

Her: What do I have that you desire (defensive response, trying to open you up). [ shot blocked, in possession ]

You: Your personality is great... (really ) [ shot off target ]
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by pyrex23(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:
more pic please.

now you are talking.
lolll why do u look stoned. cheesy
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by fati2001(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Treborblue:
You're bored right

more chat
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by FuckEveryday: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
says someone with low self esteem who can’t walk up to a lady but resorted to begging a liability on WhatsApp to be his ‘girlfriend’.. and why will I even be a a friend with a dumbass like you, na my mouth I go take finish u.. ode omo
grin grin grin grin
nigga stop wasting your time on that clown, I've seen some of the remaining chats and concluded already.
Hand over that same presh girl to sunkypill Nd watch him fvck her 4k 2nuts + BJ
na y I dey invite m come thread wey e go fit get sense, e dey form alpha male

OP if you want try m, drop the girl number, we go fvck m send u noods + 5k for your troubles

2 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2020
PIC 3

Her: Ur mistake kee ( just for the chat ) [clearance, dispossess]

You: Or follow my heart (defensive response) [ in possession]

Her: Follow your heart na, it's your heart. (defensive response, testing your patience) [freekick in her own half]

Her: If you like her (not pleased with your previous reply)

Her: Go for it (creating a difficult atmosphere) [shot off target ]

Her : Go for what you like and she is cute (TRAP ! putting herself in the dark, expecting you to find the right switch ) [Cuts your defense with a through ball, CHANCE ! ]

Multiple response in a row, under pressure and she's not enjoying it.

possession; her - 47, you - 53

You: Precious will you be my girlfriend (interesting, decisive situation) [ Brilliant tackle, ball retrieved. Starts a counter attack. Shot on target]

Her: I am your girlfriend na, am I not? (She's shows some interest but, wants to read everything from you and she's trying to play safe) [ shot saved, cross inside the box]

You: so that's a no right? (Arrrgh, seriously?) [Yellow card, penalty! oh No ]

2 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
PIC 3

Her: Ur mistake kee ( just for the chat ) [clearance, dispossess]

You: Or follow my heart (defensive response) [ in possession]

Her: Follow your heart na, it's your heart. (defensive response, testing your patience) [freekick in her own half]

Her: If you like her (not pleased with your previous reply)

Her: Go for it (creating a difficult atmosphere) [shot off target ]

Her : Go for what you like and she is cute (TRAP ! putting herself in the dark, expecting you to find the right switch ) [Cuts your defense with a through ball, CHANCE ! ]

Multiple response in a row, under pressure and she's not enjoying it.

possession; her - 47, you - 53

You: Precious will you be my girlfriend (interesting, decisive situation) [ Brilliant tackle, ball retrieved. Starts a counter attack. Shot on target]

Her: I am your girlfriend na, am I not? (She's shows some interest but, wants to read everything from you and she's trying to play safe) [ shot saved, cross inside the box]

You: so that's a no right? (Arrrgh, seriously?) [Yellow card, penalty! oh No ]
Hahaha I dey enjoy your analysis bros , abeg continue

1 Like

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2020
PIC 4

Her: Am I not your gf (she needs an answer but, could be a trap. You're still playing safe). [ Goal from the penalty spot ]

You: Precious I'm serious you won't find me serious like this everytime (come on, she needs a response). [ Foul ]

You: so don't be diplomatic and answer me please (both sides are trying to play safe, she drop a subtle hint come-on check again). (Pressure, shot blocked)

You: I like you very much. (How sweet). [ Shot on target, saved - corner ]

You: Please be my girlfriend (No, no no). [ Corner taken, header hits the cross bar and back in play. Chance ! loose ball)

You : Yes or no ( after asking previously, and all the hints she pulled, this is not necessary) [ Goal for you, easy finished. VAR to review the situation]

Her: Let's just be friends I love it like that, it's cool to be your friend. (Finding your opinion but, keeping you handy) [ VAR confirmed, goal cancelled after a previous commitmented foul. Yellow card shown for argument]

Her: I am really enjoying our friendship (aunty what are you enjoying?) [In possession]

A moment she'll hint she's interested, another you'll want her to spell it out (which she's not comfortable with) and I'm very sure this girl doesn't want to play the dominant side.

You asked her to be your girlfriend (ball in her court now), she told you she already is (not clearly stated 'cause both of you haven't define your relationship properly). What next, you keep asking...

2 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Mrscarter(f): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Treborblue:
She will try her best , Na that part dey muzz me

Either she's simple or she's just childish n I think she's just playing with U.
Seems she not interested in U herself as she's pushing U into the other girl n is only saying maybe at the end because she's liking the attention Ur giving her telling her U desire her n such.
If I was U I'd find someone else

1 Like

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mrscarter:

Either she's simple or she's just childish n I think she's just playing with U.
Seems she not interested in U herself as she's pushing U into the other girl n is only saying maybe at the end because she's liking the attention Ur giving her telling her U desire her n such.
If I was U I'd find someone else
Yea thanks I've already done the needful to the bitch

1 Like

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
6[quote author=Stephenmoka4 post=97108749]You: Please be my girlfriend; That puts her on the driver's seat. (Shot hit the cross bar)

Possession: Girl - 68, You - 32

Her : Awnnnn; ( keeps you thinking ). (Ball safe/possession)

Her: Ok I will try my best but I love our friendship. (Shot blocked, corner)

You: Yes or No. (VAR check, possible penalty)

Her: It's not a yes and it's not a No. (VAR confirmed, no penalty awarded; offside).[/quote

Send me a pm u deserved a data
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
6[quote author=Stephenmoka4 post=97108749]You: Please be my girlfriend; That puts her on the driver's seat. (Shot hit the cross bar)

Her: It's not a yes and it's not a No. (VAR confirmed, no penalty awarded; offside).[/quote

Send me a pm u deserved a data[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2020

Send me a pm u deserved a data[/color][color=#000099]
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by samsobo24(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
I think a guy could loose it when he starts to ask a girl for a relationship,it may not work these days.

Let the attention,love, attraction, build up before taking a step without even asking her to be your boyfriend

Let her ask and wonder about your kindness, goodness

When she begins to feel obviously emotional about you, it'll be very hard for her to denie or pretend because you've weakened her emotionally to gain her attention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Found A Condom In My Bag / Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.