Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline (20333 Views)

Kanu Blows Hot As FG Plans To Flag Off $2.8 Billion AKK Gas Pipelines / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Mutemenot(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2020
kiss Let them Tag the pipe in case Buhari couldn't pay back the loan, they can come n excavate their pipe...

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by CodeTemplar: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2020
sharing and borrowing.

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by vioment: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2020
positivevibez:
China republic of nigeria

A very underrated quote.

What begging to stack personal accounts have rubbished Nigeria to.

3 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2020
What is happening?
People quoting me as if am the problem Nigeria is facing.

3 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by expliciit: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2020
And the onslaught borrowing continues
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Ajibel(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2020
I'm too shocked to comment

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2020
When will NIGERIA borrow COMMON SENSE..?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by tempex88(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Not a bad loan. The pipeline is a revenue generating one.

Revenue will be generated in naira to repay a dollar loan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by GentleRay: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2020
I'm happy for the first time in many years, a federal project will be sited in my state Kogi.
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Sonnobax15(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2020
NafeesaAA:

I almost called u a big foolish fool with ur comment but I wouldn't want to judge ur stupidity and foolishness without actually knowing if ur really a fool in person or just on Nairaland
But you've already seen him to be a fool na So there's no need to say it out again...
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by persius555(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2020
You borrow to fund a project whose viability is close to non existing. Can you pay back the loan with profit from the project.

What is the viability?

8 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Yaronkirki: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Nice two, bubu is working
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by idealogical: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2020
EmmaOgbu:
Why waste this amount on pipeline when we don't have functional refinery?

This country don't work with scale of preference.

Tufiakwe

Na refinery go refine gas? Abi what's gas got to do with refinery?

The fact that you don't have refinery means you can nor progress, develop and make money from gas business activities?

Nigerian youths and comedy sha

grin grin
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Notatribalist(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2020
OruExpress:
imagine being stupid enough to borrow money to build a pipeline. I also like how none to the 'pipelines' match the 'demand lines' lol.
I am just wondering where our Senate are.Despite the loans this nonsense administration have taken,they are still taking more..Buhari is 77,will him be alive to help us paid this loans?

4 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2020
MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by lexy2014: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Nigeria must move forward....

I am personally so happy for u grin

Has it moved forward since 2015?

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by ggood: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2020
just imagine
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by nobilie: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2020
Why didn't they indicate the destination of the gas pipe? We know its N'djamena or has it changed? How this loan will be repaid is the big question. Ghana is still owing us huge sum for years of gas supplied talk less of the amount owed us by Benin, Togo for energy supply.
World bank approved about $1.5b now China approved $2.5b. How it will be repaid, we don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by CSTRR: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2020
osusuallstars:
Where will the gas come from ?
It's coming from the Niger Delta, yet buhari cannot build the Lagos-calabar rail.

The north is getting far far far more than it is giving back.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Ah!!!!!!
Loan loan loan, who will pay all these loan and when undecided

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Neoteny(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Leviseed:
Stupid

Yes, you are.

Because only stupid people would curse their country for not developing its infrastructure, and curse it still when it does.
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Nanavati(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2020
AM SERIOUSLY THINKING when Nigeria will borrow sense
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Zetty177x: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2020
And the loan will be paid from our own Niger Delta purse. Not Zamfara gold resources. Since when did this so called Jubrin approve development projects for Niger Delta zones? Make Delta de deceive themselves.when Dem share Nigeria and the value of crude oil turns to zero..they will be sleeping on top their polluted land

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by rowland545(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2020
NafeesaAA:

I almost called u a big foolish fool with ur comment but I wouldn't want to judge ur stupidity and foolishness without actually knowing if ur really a fool in person or just on Nairaland
y d comment pain u like this...

Y r u in severe pain?

3 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by bayelsaowei(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2020
Can our government assure the contractors and subcontractors security along the planned right of way for this pipeline ??

Security would be one major non technical risk that would surely impact on this project.

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by idealogical: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2020
persius555:
You borrow to fund a project whose viability is close to non existing. Can you pay back the loan with profit from the project.

What is the viability?

The gas they are piping through the pipeline is for sale and profit, to improve commercial and industrial activities and production and to create jobs and generate investments, not for show or to blow the gas through the air or to dash dash.
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by rowland545(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Stop allowing people's comment to get to you on social media.
Do not react to everything you read.
Do that and you will live a peaceful life and have a wonderful festive season.
Many people are frustrated in this world, especially this year 2020.
They must vent and release the steam you know

if she get hammer for hand and d boy dey Derek, she fit nack am o, without looking uche face grin
must u ass lick everything?...

U have not finished ass licking buhari... Now u want to ass lick this girl.

R u sure u r a man?

6 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Zetty177x: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2020
Sammy07:
Igbochief001, where do you think the gas is coming from? grin (attached pics is ur reference)

You don't know anything, we will all milked ourselves dry in this country (since everyone wants to be stupid)
Una wan sabotage SW/Lagos special status.

So from ur picture evidence,the gas is coming from Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soyinka Accuses Presidency Of Using Vulgar Language At Campaigns / Forgery: Police May Arrest Ekweremadu, Others This Week / Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.