Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline (20349 Views)

Kanu Blows Hot As FG Plans To Flag Off $2.8 Billion AKK Gas Pipelines / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Tekrify(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
The person u quoted is saying the truth...it is more economical to run a pipeline from the gas plant in the south underground to the north ....
There is no way u will tell me moving trucks from the gas facilities through our bad roads in numbers down to the rail lines and reloading them into the train ..think about how many trucks u need and also note the amount of fuel u will consume...it even more dangerous and requires Labour.. or do you think the gas facilities will be next to the railline..it better a pipeline is layed underground and gas is allowed to flow without human interference to the north...
Lol..it funny how I think..why do u think all the fuel depot have pipelins layed underground to their facilities...do you think if they were transported by truck from papa down to the depot.. remember those filling stations who want to buy will still carry their trucks to the depot...and with all this u will believe our roads won't be worse..
U have absolutely no idea of what ur saying...it is 100percent better to have pipelines that are layed underground through areas of low human activities than to have trucks conveying them through densely populated areas to the rail station
persius555:

You will make a better engineer than an economist. How many times have LNG transported by rail involved in accidents? This project is just another egocentric mission laced with emotions and no financial objectivity.

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by CSTRR: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2020
idealogical:

There are more industries inn the North than the SS and SE.

I doubt that.

Give me one made in Kano finished product in the market that you know.

And that is the most industrialised northern state.

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by adenigga(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2020
CSTRR:

I doubt that.

Give me one made in Kano finished product in the market that you know.

And that is the most industrialised northern state.

But all this leather products nko?
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by CSTRR: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
adenigga:

But all this leather products nko?
ABA also makes leather products.

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by adenigga(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
CSTRR:

ABA also makes leather products.

But the raw materials come from Kano, ''Hides & Skins''

Am I right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial / Breaking News: Court Dismisses Melaye’s Case And Gives INEC Go Ahead For Recall / National Grid Collapses, Generation Drops To 92MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.