Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline (20348 Views)

Kanu Blows Hot As FG Plans To Flag Off $2.8 Billion AKK Gas Pipelines / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by OruExpress: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2020
Notatribalist:
I am just wondering where our Senate are.Despite the loans on this nonsense administration have taken,they are still taking more..Buhari is 77,will him be alive to help us paid this loans?

i think the country is in autopilot and politicians are using the national account to steal loan money

4 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Okuda(m): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Odobaone:

Before 2023 1Dollar will be #1500

i dont doubt that. men you guys are really suffering.

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Skmoda360(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/News/China-approves-loan-for-$2.6bn-AKK-gas-pipeline
Em go chop this money if it enter their hand ooooo....what a dead country..... shocked

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by kayjay69(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2020
This country is finished.

There are thermal power stations all located in the South of Nigeria that require Gas to produce electricity.

Rather than invest this kind of money in building a gas infrastructure for present and future thermal power plants, the federal government led by the Fulani elite prefers to spend money on an unnecessary project similar to the kaduna refinery.

I say again, this country is finished.

5 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Lafrresh: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2020
They will keep on approving our loan because they don't want us to develop , we pay back with interest so at the end of the day we are still going to need more money angry . THIS PEOPLE ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS undecided

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by toye440: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Bandicts Money.
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Galaticos444: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Who will pay all these debts? grin
obviously d citizens through high tariff
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Greatken007(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Oga they don't process gas in the refineries..
EmmaOgbu:
Why waste this amount on pipeline when we don't have functional refinery?

This country don't work with scale of preference.

Tufiakwe
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by fxkay1: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2020
Stop borrowing money naw
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by leisuretym: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Stealing ondo gas to Kaduna and kano where it's less needed
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Brushstrokes20: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Another loot for the useless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrant!

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by nedekid: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2020
tempex88:

Revenue will be generated in naira to repay a dollar loan.
Thank you jare

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Vidsolution79: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2020
We borrow till Jesus come
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by nedekid: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2020
Macsjebs:
Ah!!!!!!
Loan loan loan, who we pay all these loan and when undecided
Niger delta oil, taxes.

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Lexusgs430: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2020
He/She who have sense..... Just become an Andrew/Andrei ...... grin
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by yemmie(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2020
The pipeline is going to Morocco.. the deal signed between Nigeria and Morroco should be scrutinized.

China built a pipeline for Sudan and they paid back with
crude oil ...

I don’t understand if it’s lack of exposure that’s is disturbing the current crop of leaders.

There should be future master plan for development of Nigeria. The future Nigeria as it is now is mortgaged for 50 years with all these loan.

Tizeti CEO was my colleague in one of the IOC, full employee resigned and started Tizeti.. there are a lot of bright minds in Nigeria but the Government is not supporting their growth.

To change Nigeria.. the youths must be ready to put all
hands on deck... look around the world . young leaders are emerging.

4 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Moikiitos: 7:34am On Dec 16, 2020
But why is it that the resources from the South or East are quickly channelled to the North? Almost all the projects that takes resources from these regions are quickly approved...But the same cannot be said from the North.

Well, just thinking out loud...:/! It is a welcome development if the country is balanced and fair. But as it is, it's NOT.

adenigga:

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by michoim(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Nice one from a great government...

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by tallerSSS: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2020
This country has been sold.. take it or leave it.. recently I heard of the 1.5billion dollar loan approval and few hours later and other 2.6billion dollars.. wahala o

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by showafrica(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
We dey play for South

B4 south go realise it they go begin suck our blood. By then, we no go fit fight China again
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Jaapu: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Niger Delta powering the north once again yet we can't even get this junta to continue the east-west road project since 2015. Buhari no try at all but.... cool

What do the Niger Delta governors do differently with 13% derivative?

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by michoim(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2020
Moikiitos:
But why is it the resources for the South or East are quickly channel to the North? Almost all projects that takes resources from this region are quickly approved...but not the same in these regions.

Well, just thinking out loud...:/! It is a welcome development if the country is balanced and fair. But as it is, it's NOT.

Foolish thoughts. Will the south alone consume its gas, won't they look for market for profitable product utilisation? Ethinicity will dwarf the minds of some people.
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by wisko: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2020
NafeesaAA:

I almost called u a big foolish fool with ur comment but I wouldn't want to judge ur stupidity and foolishness without actually knowing if ur really a fool in person or just on Nairaland
It seems you are the biggest fool on this platform

6 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by yusluvad(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2020
Nigeria name will soon be changed to Africa China...

1 Like

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2020
NafeesaAA:

I almost called u a big foolish fool with ur comment but I wouldn't want to judge ur stupidity and foolishness without actually knowing if ur really a fool in person or just on Nairaland
get some sense

3 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Achizzy7: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2020
As na north the project no go slow at all...

useless con3 wey we dey
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Emmyviva: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2020
But zero LOAN to fund the Educational system...students has been home for months now
Chai,,,,who do naija this thing?

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Stop allowing people's comment to get to you on social media.
Do not react to everything you read.
Do that and you will live a peaceful life and have a wonderful festive season.
Many people are frustrated in this world, especially this year 2020.
They must vent and release the steam you know

if she get hammer for hand and d boy dey there, she fit nack am o, without looking uche face grin
she will not fuk u, stop ass licking

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by joyandfaith: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2020
adenigga:

Nigeria is finished
Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by adenigga(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2020
adenigga:

I'm just learning......

Re: China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline by seanwilliam(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2020
NafeesaAA:

shut up ode.. na u get nairaland ? Abi the guy was source of your frustration.. nonsense!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Economy Has Stopped Working, Labour Tells Buhari / Melaye Thanks Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki For N21 Billion Road Construction In Kogi / Tinubu Caps contains Occult symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.