Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Do I still have any chance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do I still have any chance (357 Views)

Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now / Cancelled Jamb, Any Chance Of Re-writing? / Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I still have any chance by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2020
G
Re: Do I still have any chance by 9jageekz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hello,

With two(2) semesters to go. definitely you should be in your penultimate year.

And Yes, you can if you can are ready to work hard and excel in your academics. If you can make a 4.5+ in the remaining semesters then you should hit the 3.5 mark as your final CGPA.

cheers!!
Re: Do I still have any chance by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
9jageekz:
Hello,

And Yes, you can if you can are ready to work hard and excel in your academics. If you can make a 4.5+ in the remaining semesters then you should hit the 3.5 mark as your final CGPA.

cheers!!

OK, thanks u will try to do that, thanks for your contributions.
Re: Do I still have any chance by pegix(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmm...na real hard work to achieve o
Bt u fit nail am sha
Re: Do I still have any chance by AboveTheRim(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Change your reading strategy, understanding a lecturer's approach to question matters too. With God, all things are possible... Your possibility of hitting that mark is not unrealistic, make A's & B's your primary priority. May God help you
Re: Do I still have any chance by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
9jageekz:
Hello,

cheers!!

I graduated with 3.35cgpa /5.0
Re: Do I still have any chance by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
AboveTheRim:
Change your reading strategy, understanding a lecturer's approach to question matters too. With God, all things are possible... Your possibility of hitting that mark is not unrealistic, make A's & B's your primary priority. May God help you

Thank you for your contribution but unfortunately I graduated with 3.35/5.0

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2021 Applicants Should Take Note Of This Very Important Information / Band 7+ IELTS Scores: What Did You Do Right Or Wrong? / How To Get A Work Permit Faster As An International Student In Germany.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.