Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name (634 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by mascot345: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2020
My guy wan quit his relationship because his girlfriend doesn't know his name. They both lived in enugu before the guy got work and relocated to Abuja.

Even though the guy has sent her money several times with his mobile app.

And the babe has also visited him in Abuja.

The guy has plans of marrying the babe.

It's a long distance relationship.

she saved his name as Peter in her phone.
But the guy name na Michael.
when the guy saw it he started asking the girl questions.
She told him,,, he tot his name is Peter.

The guy was mad at her. The guy has not been happy..
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by mascot345: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2020
see
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by fati2001(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2020
okay.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by Dissap: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2020
Tell him to fvck her and stop talking about marriage!
Stupid Assholes sad sad!!!

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by Pierocash(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2020
She doesn't know his name,and so what? They weren't dating,neither were they in any relationship.

There is no way you can be in a relationship with someone and not know the persons name.

Tell your friend to stop forcing himself on a stranger, sending her money doesn't make them partners. If he wants to impress women with money,he can go ahead ,but don't define that as relationship

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by Bendent19: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2020
I saw some people saying you're not supposed to live with someone you plan on marrying untill you marry the person. That's bullshit to me.
For me I have to live with my partner for at least 6 months to know the kind of human being she is and yes, I will test her with annoying stuff and I expect her to do the same. Some are scared staying together will result in pregnancy. That's also bullshit cause it means you are weak and a slave to your genitals cuz if you know what you want, you won't complicate the rest of your life becaure of sex. I have always wanted to say this so don't ask me how it relates to the topic.

Now for the OP. How is it possible that your friend dated her and she even visited but she doesn't know his name. Is it that she doesn't know his full name including his surname or she doesn't know any of his real names at all? Is his online name the same as his real name and did he ever mention his real name to her? I ask because this is very weird and unusual.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by mascot345: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Bendent19:
I saw some people saying you're not supposed to live with someone you plan on marrying untill you marry the person. That's bullshit to me.
For me I have to live with my partner for at least 6 months to know the kind of human being she is and yes, I will test her with annoying stuff and I expect her to do the same. Some are scared staying together will result in pregnancy. That's also bullshit cause it means you are weak and a slave to your genitals cuz if you know what you want, you won't complicate the rest of your life becaure of sex. I have always wanted to say this so don't ask me how it relates to the topic.

Now for the OP. How is it possible that your friend dated her and she even visited but she doesn't know his name. Is it that she doesn't know his full name including his surname or she doesn't know any of his real names at all? Is his online name the same as his real name and did he ever mention his real name to her? I ask because this is very weird and unusual.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by Kapilta(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:
okay.
Arewa?
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by LINTUNE(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2020
mascot345:

lol..chai, men de Bleep up o...the way we carry woman matter for head eh..
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by BigJoe29: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Funniest shit I have read in years, lol.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Damn!!
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by faramade16062: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Funniest shit I have read in years, lol.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Know His Name by Shortyy(f): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin grin lmaoooooooo. This one na real alpha female oo ����.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man & Woman Pre-wedding Disagreement / As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? / Do These To Be Attractive To Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.