Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? (634 Views)

I Have Stop Smoking Weed.. Congratulations To Me / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by martinmiller: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Okay guys, don't mind the errors ! I quickly write over them as I was handling some other stuff.

As the year 2020 is rolling over "what habits are you quitting on" share your thoughts and comments as we all learn one or two.

I stopped using Instagram for a month now and I do hope and pray that I won’t get back there soon or forever.

I stopped using Facebook for 7 months now and
I’m not looking forward to getting back means I don’t want to use Facebook again in my life.

I have stopped watching the news/reading the
newspaper. Filled with negativity and plays a big role in forming negative thoughts. It’s a conscious decision to stay away from the news completely. Awareness about world events are hidden gems in beautiful articles online and not the media.

No breakfast, 2 meals a day and that has been such a blessing. Intermittent fasting is already on and going to be a world phenomenon. One of the best life-long habits one can form. Try it to believe it

I've completely stopped consuming alcohol. Not even occasionally.

I stopped following the personal and social life of celebrities. Instead, I started investing more time in reading the intellectual minds.

I stopped being emotionally dependent on people. Given a chance, they can invariably screw up your mental health.

I quit chasing girls and my friends. The more attention you give, the more granted they take you for.

I stopped playing PUBG and COD mobile ceaselessly round the clock.

I stopped disrespecting time. Few interesting proverbs related to time that I learnt but never applied in my childhood are

“Money once lose can be regained, but time once lost was lost forever”

“Time and tide waits for no one the consequences of spending time on unproductive things, I totally get the hidden meaning behind them. One of the most effective ways to manage time is to jot down your priorities and have a well tailored routine.

I used to dwell on my past and I don't do that anymore. I'm grateful for all my past experiences, they helped me comprehend my flaws and played a vital role in self improvement. I'm just more excited for what life has to offer me.

I cut down spending money almost incessantly without giving a second thought. Lack of financial discipline will impact your life in the long run.

I stopped being insecure. I'm proud of what I am and I don't need someone's approval. I really love myself and started taking good care of myself both physically and mentally. I added healthy habits to my lifestyle like walking, meditation, intermittent fasting and so forth.

These are the only few points I could recall as of now. I will ensure to add more points in future smiley

3 Likes

Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by johnhood(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
What are you doing? Is this not included in social media?
Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by IamD18: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
-Stopped underrating credit alert.

Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by Jodha(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yhu should have numbered them...
Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by Kriss216: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
I don comot hand for anything wey consign Nigerian girls.

One of the best decisions I’ve taken as a man!

1 Like

Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by Kapilta(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Growth OP, Growth. You're growing. Keep growing. There are still more you'll stop with time. It sounds like you just clock 24-25 or a little over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by Kapilta(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
IamD18:
Wo y3 mumu, wati?
Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin

Number ●1. I STOPPED travelling abroad coz of restrictions due to covid undecided
●2. I stopped drinking alcoholic drinks, just COFFEE grin
●3. I stopped messing around due to covid grin
●4. I have no plans on slowing down my biz, that's all matter cool

2 Likes

Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by JaneYave(f): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
1. Procrastination
2.Unplanned spending

1 Like

Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by rapcy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Soo many things
Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by anozie33146: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
What are you doing?
Is this not included in social media?
Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
I have stop being too gentle
Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by iLegendd(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
JaneYave:
1. Procrastination
2.Unplanned spending

That's good.

1 Like

Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by Asadujames202(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rubbish
Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by chocboi78(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Op u no even start from three grin

Well I stopped..... Drinking 5 bottles of origin to just one bottle in a week
Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by martinmiller: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kapilta:
Growth OP, Growth. You're growing. Keep growing. There are still more you'll stop with time. It sounds like you just clock 24-25 or a little over.

Oh, he thinks it's bout age .. no man !
Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by martinmiller: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jodha:
Yhu should have numbered them...

Can you read to understand ?

Without it been numbered ?
Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by Oluromantic: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Number ●1. I STOPPED travelling abroad coz of restrictions due to covid undecided
●2. I stopped drinking alcoholic drinks, just COFFEE grin
●3. I stopped messing around due to covid grin
●4. I have no plans on slowing down my biz, that's all matter cool
Hi queen. It's radicallybl.... Been a while, happy new year. Good to see you again. Can we have a chat on WhatsApp?
Re: As The Year Ends, What Are The 10 Things You Have Stop Doing In Your Life? by martinmiller: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
you wan catch cruise on my thread �

Oluromantic:

Hi queen. It's radicallybl.... Been a while, happy new year. Good to see you again. Can we have a chat on WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

Do These To Be Attractive To Any Girl / If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her / Why You Should Not Follow Someone Whose IQ Is Way Higher Than Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.