Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ecobank Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Please (1111 Views)

Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff / Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Please by patdee: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2007
can anyone who has done ecobank interview should please give me info on ecobank interview(the kind of question to expect).i will be very grateful for suggestion.
Re: Ecobank Please by pinez(f): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2007
hi, pls have u been called? pls let a sister in need know
Re: Ecobank Please by ekunit(f): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2007
What unit are you coming to? maybe i may be of help.
Re: Ecobank Please by drew2: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2007
for the position of a gratuate trainee ok please help it is urgent
Re: Ecobank Please by afam1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2007
pls has ecobank started calling for interview? angry
Re: Ecobank Please by kfasian: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hello Patdee,

Pls, did ECOBANK call you for the said interview?

Where is it holding and when?

Where did you write the test and when?

Has any other person been invited?

The information will really help.

Thanks.
Re: Ecobank Please by patdee: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2007
i wrote and pass the test in kano,precisely in the month of april.i heard they will soon start calling for interview so i want to be ready b4 they call 4 the interview.i will be gratefull to get ibfo on the interview

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Trainee & Experienced Engineers / Celtel Vacancy / How To Set And Achieve A Goal (free Ebook)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.