Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa (90979 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by jyrre(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle....c wetin pussy dne cost
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Coinbased: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
You should be set on fire too
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Jdbrasco2: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
The guy is a fool. Just move on. Why take a life?
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Blackdisciple(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmmm!
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by BigBrother9ja: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Depriving yourself of freedom ,for the rest of your life over a single pussy,when the world is full of millions
That is what I call Foolishness of a Pussy Nigga..
On the contrary, the world is now free of one fake pastor and a disloyal bltch.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by semyman: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
But why are pastors like this?

Always about other people's women and extorting their gullible followers
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Rawhumper(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
I just toasted today a 16year old very pretty girl with the pink mouth like O shape(fresh and tender).....let them come and arrest me if i get to sleep with her...soon she will visit me cos we live in same Street....

As for thst guy that burnt the girl friend and pastor, he deserves to be left in Sahara desert with no water or food....when girls plenty why should a girl invest alot in a lady because of love because thats what he say if you ask him why?
Mtttchhheeeeewwwww....

ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-i-set-my-girlfriend-pastor-ablaze-man-confesses-in-bayelsa/
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by yaki84: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Depriving yourself of freedom ,for the rest of your life over a single pussy,when the world is full of millions
That is what I call Foolishness of a Pussy Nigga..
Bros did u say millons?
It is billions o, billions of pussies all over, just have money u can be marrying everyday like uncle Ned.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
What?!! shocked why did you set them on fire? The pastor was perfoming the duty the holy spirit told him to. I bet if the pastor had said it was the holy spirit who asked him to fucck his wife he would have let the crooked pastor carry on fuccking his wife. sad
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Coolgent(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
advocatejare:
This can't be a pastor, the fornicator was a wolf in sheep clothing. By their fruits you shall know them

Christ preached against immoralities and the apostles did the same.

Christianity is not a religion that supports immoralities
Okay, continue deceiving yourself.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Mayflowa(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
advocatejare:

Mention one of them that committed adultery.

Peter denied Jesus out of fear that he would be killed. But he later asked for forgiveness.

Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus and sold him for pieces of silver and he never repented or asked for forgiveness.

Let me shock you a bit. John frolics with blond waitress
However, some of the disciples' sins were relatively minor, if we take the long view. Simon Peter was a bit of a showoff, Andrew sometimes cursed at other cab drivers, John Zebedee had a thing for blond waitresses, Philip became addicted to Percocet because of a particularly rowdy class, Thaddeus gambled on chariot races, Bartholomew was probably stealing from his company, James Alphaeus secretly resented his wife's successful career, Thomas smoked.
So the 12 disciples were human like us.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by pooozeee(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Even a top pastor once said 'I will kill you if you mess up with my wife'

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by advocatejare(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mayflowa:

Let me shock you a bit. John frolics with blond waitress
However, some of the disciples' sins were relatively minor, if we take the long view. Simon Peter was a bit of a showoff, Andrew sometimes cursed at other cab drivers, John Zebedee had a thing for blond waitresses, Philip became addicted to Percocet because of a particularly rowdy class, Thaddeus gambled on chariot races, Bartholomew was probably stealing from his company, James Alphaeus secretly resented his wife's successful career, Thomas smoked.
So the 12 disciples were human like us.

And your source is?
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by advocatejare(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Coolgent:

Okay, continue deceiving yourself.
grin
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by lozanni(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Abaman001:
Ipob again

Receive Sense !

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Abdanny2000(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
This bitch has wasted two life all in the name of jeolousy, why not leave and find a new girlfriend after all girl plenty for this our country
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by authority2006(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
advocatejare:
This can't be a pastor, the fornicator was a wolf in sheep clothing. By their fruits you shall know them

I guess you didn't you know much about this story. He didn't see two people having sex, he saw two people sleeping on the bed. That's if we agree that he saw two people on the bed. The woman he saw wasn't his girlfriend because she left the room for the pastor and his assistant. The woman she burnt to death alongside the pastor wasn't his girl. He only saw what he really wanted to see, not what was actually happening.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by advocatejare(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
authority2006:

I guess you didn't you know much about this story. He didn't see two people having sex, he saw two people sleeping on the bed. That's if we agree that he saw two people on the bed. The woman he saw wasn't his girlfriend because she left the room for the pastor and his assistant. The woman she burnt to death alongside the pastor wasn't his girl. He only saw what he really wanted to see, not what was actually happening.
Thank you
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by authority2006(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Handywork:
so u killed the babe u love and a pastor cus of anger
this is very wicked of him.. she's not even Ur wive .. although I understand that kind feeling
that's why it's better to walk away and cool off b4 u act irrational... anger damage things even your soul

Not really, he murdered two innocent people and his girlfriend wasn't among the victims.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by gtown: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
advocatejare:

Even big pastors do.
When Otobor confessed how Rev Suleiman used to rape her, many sheeples came to his defense on what they knew nothing about, saying it was lied.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by gtown: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
shamsin6300:
Why not video coverage them? See your head
They would have claimed ''videoshopping''
It served all of them.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate?? Beware of jealousy/anger it's not worth wasting your own life for....

Meanwhile I have an US HP folio 1040 G2 (fingerprint 8gig 256SSD) laptop for sale... Check my signature and page
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by advocatejare(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
gtown:

Even big pastors do.
When Otobor confessed how Rev Suleiman used to rape her, many sheeples came to his defense on what they knew nothing about, saying it was lied.
ok
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by modsAREuselesss: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2020
thanks for getting rid of an olosho. where ur case dey, i am a lawyer, i will stand in for you. nothing dey happen. next to be burnt na poco and zzor
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by kolaaderin: 3:53am On Dec 17, 2020
ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-i-set-my-girlfriend-pastor-ablaze-man-confesses-in-bayelsa/

The Key word in this crime is GIRLFRIEND not a wife. You committed such crime because of a Girl friend not even your wife, you are going down for this sorry mate. Such an Idiot, when you are supposed to participate in the royal rumble been a stake holder in the Puna.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by stormborn28(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Aileexa1:
Why do people allow devil use them to his will?

Shey as you have burned them, you will have peace of mind.
Mtchew

southniyikaye(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16
The day I realized women can Bleep on your grave just to spite your dead body is the day I gave up on giving myself hypertension because of woman...
If una like, make una do am anyhow you want am, I go just commot face and move on.. Have seen enough to bother myself any further
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by cardoctor(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Get a good lawyer
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by ofwest47(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
All you hear of is pastors bishops rape rape rape! na was O!
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by shagasha: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2020
makinson2865:

People like you wey dey form James bond on top women matter dey enter depression when reality of life dawn on you. You're forming alpha n tough man as if you don't fall in love.

People like u even at their older self that are idiots are worse idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.