Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa (90977 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Seyzcham91(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Confirm!

and to my other Smart, wise-up, alpha-males nigga in the building wey no give a bleep about all these vagina people

i greet you all
DoubleEngine007:
Depriving yourself of freedom ,for the rest of your life over a single pussy,when the world is full of millions
That is what I call Foolishness of a Pussy Nigga..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by tsagir(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
BIBLE CHAPTER 6 VERSES 20.ALLOW THE FORNICATION AND ADULTARY.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Patrioticman007(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Devil caught the pastor red handed
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Hassanmaye(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
The day I realized women can Bleep on your grave just to spite your dead body is the day I gave up on giving myself hypertension because of woman...
If una like, make una do am anyhow you want am, I go just commot face and move on.. Have seen enough to bother myself any further
Have a baby mama is the new thread now
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by lucky4west: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
why kill a fellow human being because of another? whatever happens murder or any form of destruction is not the answer....now u may have to face the hang man or life in prison....sad...when u can always get other ladies and besides you were not married to her what right you have over her i do not know....please repent and seek God...even if men do not forgive you God will forgive you so u can have inner peace though i doubt if u will ever taste freedom in this world again
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Drizzy5001(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mumu man....
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by johnhood(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
GayPontiff:
Shame of a man

With a diiick size of my toe.

Should have been grateful to the pastor for helping his gf enjoy some exhilarating sexual experience

Enjoy the time na ur crime
Which kind Gay wey you be sef? Gay or Gay ?
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by advocatejare(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Birchi33:

are u serious?
But why are we always trying to say that we should leave everybody to dress anyhow?
Where and when did I say that?

I am convince that Christianity teaches morality, but the level of immorality among Christians is inestimable...
Christian means Christ-like. Anyone who professes to be a Christian but doesn't follow the teachings of Christ is not a christian and that was why Jesus said it's not everyone that calls him Lord that will enter the kingdom of God except those who do the will of God

Matthew7.21 - "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by johnhood(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
advocatejare:
This can't be a pastor, the fornicator was a wolf in sheep clothing. By their fruits you shall know them

Christ preached against immoralities and the apostles did the same.

Christianity is not a religion that supports immoralities
All these things you said. Who ask you?
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by advocatejare(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
johnhood:

All these things you said. Who ask you?
Are you pained?
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by annyz: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-i-set-my-girlfriend-pastor-ablaze-man-confesses-in-bayelsa/

1: Do you worship in the pastor's church with your girlfriend?
2: Is the pastor aware that she is your girlfriend.
3: Is the said pastor married?

If NO is the answers to the 3 questions then you don't blame the pastor but your girlfriend because you don't know if she is a girlfriend also to the pastor before now.

Anyway some pastors can sweet tongue even married women in their congregation to bed.

WHY DID U NOT TAKE PICTURE OR VIDEO OF WHAT U SAW AS EVIDENCE. Even better if u had made the pictures or video public if that would satisfy your conscience then work away than burning them alive.

The reverend that a bishop bleeped his wife in EKITI STATE did not burn the wife or the bishop but he made it public and the bishop (Rufus Victor Adepoju) was suspended for 1 year via a letter dated December 11, 2020 signed by Primate of the Anglican Communion, Most Reverend Henry Ndukuba.

That opening in between women leg has taken most men to (Death) journey of no return and the ones alive still putting head.

SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN BUT NOT THIS TYPE.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by TemmyT002(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weyrey leleyi o
Instead of you to take some pictures or just Chase them away and ignore them.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Damn... The psycho is even a Man United fan! Smh... RED DEVILS!!! undecided
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Godsonkemz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
I understand your rage, seeing the woman you've dated for 4years and perhaps was making plans to marry her, sleep with a fake man of God is very painful. Most of us condemning his action will pull a trigger if we are given a gun. It's quite unfortunate he couldn't control the rage in him which has landed him in serious trouble. May God deliver us from temptations like this.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by johnhood(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
advocatejare:
Are you pained?
NO.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by advocatejare(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
johnhood:

NO.
Good for you
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Shadysen: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
oh God don't allow Benita end my life like this....Amen!
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by obicmag(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
You are stupid. you had the gut to set them on fire. Somebody that was not your wife, just ordinary girl friend. Even if she was your wife. Mad
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by 3verblazing(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Could have been cheating on the pastor with you? Maybe side nigga sets main guy and his babe ablaze
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
See ur life now
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Mayflowa(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
advocatejare:
This can't be a pastor, the fornicator was a wolf in sheep clothing. By their fruits you shall know them

Christ preached against immoralities and the apostles did the same.

Christianity is not a religion that supports immoralities

Didn’t the very apostles that were with Christ fall prey to sin? Anyone could fall
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by AFONJACOW(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Girlfriend not even wife Nawaooo... If it were me but God forbid... I will took so many pictures of them f*cling force him that place to transfer 2m to my account if he have the money oooo
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Decryptor(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
If you want to have easy access to women's pvssy, just become a clergy man!
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by advocatejare(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mayflowa:

Didn’t the very apostles that were with Christ fall prey to sin? Anyone could fall

Mention one of them that committed adultery.

Peter denied Jesus out of fear that he would be killed. But he later asked for forgiveness.

Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus and sold him for pieces of silver and he never repented or asked for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by hefelove(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wetin the pastor wan tell God?
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Franklydes(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-i-set-my-girlfriend-pastor-ablaze-man-confesses-in-bayelsa/
Well he did well by killing her if not she for come dey form boss if the guy dey cry beg her and on still she got still pray for forgiveness. what a world
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by 2016easy2017: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
He acted well
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by leisuretym: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nawah oo, pastor again?
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by shagasha: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
makinson2865:

People like you wey dey form James bond on top women matter dey enter depression when reality of life dawn on you. You're forming alpha n tough man as if you don't fall in love.

I don't have anything to say to u but just keep on monitoring ur gf, one day u will get served as well.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by michjunior: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
Nothing women no go let man do because of anger.

because of girlfriend oh...you don go jail now...Uncle way mumu....not even your wife? your girlfriend........ some people just Mumu fr this life...I can't kill myself for this vaginal people oh
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Boobysmith: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pastor got his fate by dating a mad man girlfriend.
Re: I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa by Bahamas95(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
He should have walked away.

Most women are cheats, even if you do heaven and earth for them they will still cheat on you. The major reason why I would get married is to have children. In this part of the world once you are due for marriage and you don't have a wife people will start saying all sort of rubbish.....So I will just manage and get married to have my own children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.