Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) (59963 Views)

Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Coinbased: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by drezo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
lefulefu:
dis is nothing new..even some guys too are involved in this..like one i watched on taboo on TLC about a guy who got married to his white Volkswagen car and when asked how long they have been married he said he had been married to the car for seven years and that he and the car even have sex together cheesy.Oyibo ppl can do the undo i guess cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Mayeldah(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Blood of Zechariah!

Angel Enoch please blow this trumpet, it is finished shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Dreyton36: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
How person go take nurse this kind client make she fall
Shey na to go download brief case photos ni

Wait o shocked abi briefcase sef na Yahoo boy ? embarassed

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
It is actually psychiatric not psychiatrist, you spelt it wrong, grin and you claim your IQ is higher than mine? grin grin You are an Ignorant illiterate! grin as I have said, I refuse to indulge you.

So dumb, can't even explain the blunder.

You just shot yourself in the foot.

Just like I thought. Low iq

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
pegix:
Na oyinbo they pioneer shits
Africans go come take it from there cry

we will soon be hearing about some naija ladies getting married to cucumbers
watch out soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tomorrow now shey this one go die, and Dem go carry all her properties give the stupid briefcase...when fine boys dey here dey waste angry sad

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by guono(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Is it still raining in December in Russia? Decorated sense kolo
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Newton85: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
I was actually hoping this was some spoof or satire from The Onion or Daily Currant, but then... I saw Mirror.co.Uk as the source. Objectum Sexual people, lol. Absofreakinglutely weird world.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by otabaotaba: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lol dick way dey sweet like kilode, na him somebori will now go and marry briefcase

Chaiii taboo
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

Good, thanks for the correction, atleast I got your attention back, grin did you ask your mother? What was her explainations? Make sure you rant in frustrations when telling me what your mother said. grin
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
Good, I got your attention back, grin did you ask your mother? What was her explainations? Make sure you rant when telling me what your mother said. grin

Feck off , I'm done with your dumbass.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

Feck off , I'm done with your dumbass.

oh! You are done? Come on now! Remember? You opened your account or whatever for/because of people like me, grin You are peed off already? You cannot stand the heat? grin I am having so much fun at your expense, your ignorant rants and frustrations cracks me up. grin come on! Keep ranting!!
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

Thank you! For the correction, I will go see a psychiatrist tonight, grin grin Do you know any good paychiatrist i can go see? Any suggestions?
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
(People don't understand my feeling. I've been told I'm sick and to seek treatment.)
Yes dear you sure need help.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by maigemuu: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Angel Gabriel, just pass me the trumpet!
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by bbamusa: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
mad people everywhere!
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by FILEBE(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmn. Okay. May I ask one question ? Is this normal at all? Yes or No. Relate and replace it with Homosexuality acceptance
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by replete(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
madness
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Coolgent(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
JidennaJason:
Everyone with their own touch of 'madness'

Like some folks in the northern part of Nigeria that are sexually attracted to girls below 11 years.

Tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Regex: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kolo..
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Very weird. angry
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by rachytenny2(f): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Omo × 10^100000. People dey shocked So awkward
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Abdanny2000(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please how can i get married to money?
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Carlylepneuma: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
JidennaJason:
Everyone with their own touch of 'madness'

Like some folks in the northern part of Nigeria that are sexually attracted to girls below 11 years.
like in d SE SS SW 777 too any girl above 9-10-11 is nt a virgen and wen she is age 13 she most have had 2 or more abortions already...

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nmezor(f): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmm, not surprised again. A lady that got married to a tree comes to mind.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Adakintroy: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
If na Nigeria Dem go say village people don take this one destiny.

But as na white woman. See the slave mentalist no get anything to say.

Can't talk bad about masters wife.

Master will hear us.

Just call her craze and move on..nobody will kill you.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Arrowss(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Unwell people everywhere
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Ssoil(f): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Shey this one no Dey mad like this undecided undecided :
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
this people always crack me up grin grin

buhahahaha grin

very soon they will be in love with the shit they drop inside toilet grin

krakrakrakra grin

krokrokrokrokro grin

hehehehehe grin
Wickedness grin
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by SILENTandSMART2: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=Mars16 post=97130923][/quote]

Koburu smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / A deeper look into the act of masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.