Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) (60005 Views)

Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Pauladex(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Abi ori girl yi ti yi ni?
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by emekafelix1: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
madness! no prayer can change this one............................END TIME
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Khadrenaline(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Russian woman abi man undecided
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by TONIOI: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Abeg make dis world kukuma end make person understand weitin dey happen , because my head don full , I need another head, with all dis kind tin wey dey happen around d world, person no just kon understand again.no be dog again,dis time na briefcase , nothing person no go see for planet earth

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by payloader(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Just imagine? Instead of seeking for help, she wants it legalized and destigmatized. Soon, drug addicts and child molesters will be asking for legalization and normalization. She is mentally deranged.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Naughtysex: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Give her a black man dick and watch her life becomes normal
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by payloader(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Just imagine? Instead of seeking for help, she wants it legalized and destigmatized. Soon, drug addicts and child molesters will be asking for legalization and normalization. She is mentally deranged. The priest that wedded them is as insane as she is.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Kingrefreshed: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pretty woman, I wish them happy married and sex life. people should marry who ever or whatever da fucck would make them happy, even if it is a man, woman, stone, rock, cement, electric pole, toilet paper, car tyre, car battery, dust bin, basket, clipper, torch, packet of buiscuit or doughnuts, bag of beans and you name it. Afterall she is not causing harm to anyone like boko haram. Good luck to her
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by symbianDON(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
completely demonic!
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
This one mad o, so when she is sick, the briefcase will take her to the hospital.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
JidennaJason:
Everyone with their own touch of 'madness'

Like some folks in the northern part of Nigeria that are sexually attracted to girls below 11 years.
Like some primitive ape in south that can not go a day without insulting the north.

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Tonymario58: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
She has not got a good dxck of her own.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by WinningCoach(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
No be juju be that??
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Naughtysex:
Give her a black man dick and watch her life becomes normal
bullshiit!! What makes you think she hasn't tried that, people like you make black men appear useless, Is penise the only thing a black man can offer? Perhaps that is all you can offer as a black man. angry
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
symbianDON:
completely demonic!
how did you come to this ridiculous conclusion? You think marrying a woman or man is any different?
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by watchindelta(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
hiss outa here.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Her body, her marriage, her life, whatever makes one happy, I say.. get on with it.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Splitmind: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
She should have married a Love Machine or sex doll instead, I think this will be a brief marriage.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by harmony75: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
Woaw congrats..i love my matches in the kitchen hmmm I think � I will have to Wed my match box ������
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Splitmind:
She should have married a Love Machine or sex doll instead, I think this will be a brief marriage.
why should she marry a sex doll and a d!ldo? Why can't she marry her choice? Who decides what or who anyone should marry? You? undecided
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by symbianDON(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
how did you come to this ridiculous conclusion? You think marrying a woman or man is any different?
different strokes for different folks...what is ridiculous to you may be quite meaningful to me. we don't necessarily have to share same beliefs.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
payloader:
Just imagine? Instead of seeking for help, she wants it legalized and destigmatized. Soon, drug addicts and child molesters will be asking for legalization and normalization. She is mentally deranged.
what are you on about? You sound inadequate rather. undecided
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by geokay777(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
prince2pac:
grin

What do we call this one now
Ìṣe ayé lele yìí ooo shocked
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Samorobo2: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Later they will make it a thing in our society sane way homosexuality was made a thing......this is evidence enough that gays are suffering from a psychological problem that needs in-depth correction..... otherwise tell why a man will be sexually attracted to a man or object as in this case......smh just madness......
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Naughtysex: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
bullshiit!! What makes you think she hasn't tried that, people like you make black men appear useless, Is penise the only thing a black man can offer? Perhaps that is all you can offer as a black man. angry
You are stupid and for you to know how stupid you are, read my post and yours again and tell me where i said "Penis is the only thing black man can offer"
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
symbianDON:
different strokes for different folks...what is ridiculous to you may be quite meaningful to me. we don't necessarily have to share same beliefs.
Good, perhaps you should keep your ridiculous beliefs to yourself, the last time I checked beliefs are and should be kept personal and relative. smiley
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by VULCAN(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is amongst the numerous gifts that liberalism has brought to the world.

50yrs ago she would have been an inmate of a psych ward but now she is trying to convince people that she is normal.

Worse things are coming anyway.

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by FrancisIgya: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oyibo na Satan's twin... oo
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Naughtysex:
You are stupid and for you to know how stupid you are, read my post and yours again and tell me where i said "Penis is the only thing black man can offer"
You can not comprehend, read my comment again you would find that i have not suggested such, Now, calm down, read again without anger slowly, make sure you understand my comment and if you still cannot get it then.... i rest my case cheesy
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Mars16(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
this people always crack me up grin grin

buhahahaha grin

very soon they will be in love with the shit they drop inside toilet grin

krakrakrakra grin

krokrokrokrokro grin

hehehehehe grin

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oya naija peeps, time to copy.

Shebi na western things. grin

Some of you will regret those useless thing's you've been doing in secret after watching nonesense online. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.