Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) (59979 Views)

Beautiful Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase (PHOTOS) / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
You have to be my type to know my type. You are obviously my type! grin

Dumbo!

Your combined family members iq doesn't even come close. cheesy

Copycat useless somebody, your mate's are in China writing artificial intelligence software, na useless thing's make u dey copy.

I know ur type and them plenty for naija, aka low iq Western copycat creeps grin
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Walihi, mad people full this world
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Marriage between two humans is not a mental illness. Marrying an animate object is non-aggressive lunacy
People have murdered people they claim they are married to or love numerous times, what would you call that? Normal? Who exactly decides which marriage is not insane? either to human or objects. Marriage is relative or personal, you marry who or whatever you feel would make you happy either human or object. Most marriages between humans ends in brutal divorce anyway, but in her case any day she gets tired of the suitcase her (husband) she just toss it out of the window, NO harm done to either parties. tongue
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

Your combined family members iq doesn't even come close. cheesy

Copycat useless somebody, your mate's are in China writing artificial intelligence software, na useless thing's make u dey copy.

I know ur type and them plenty for naija, aka low iq Western copycat creeps grin
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided try again, this time please write in English, so i can atleast understand what goes on in your warped brain. Thank you!
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by MummyD2020(f): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin...

The End is Near

*I believe my neighbour has opened a church in his house with his girlfriend. Since 1:00am till now all l have been hearing is*

*"Oh my God! Oh my God!! Oh my God!!!"*

Y una funny like this?? Lol

Thread seen....
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by 12345baba(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mere looking at her, she's just faking it
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

That's why u no get hair for head, because you travel via morroco to Oxford no mean say you be westerner grin.

Ode go and marry a snake grin

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by ipswitch: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Who cares. Wetin Nebucadenezer eyes no go see for Sambisa forest?
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Decryptor(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Feminists will not find anything wrong with this one. But they will complain about men marrying sex dolls
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by kemika8989(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

That's why u no get hair for head, because you travel via morroco to Oxford no mean say you be westerner grin.

Ode go and marry a snake grin

Anything else reasonable you would like to add?
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
Anything else reasonable you would like to add?

Just shut up and stop misleading people.

I specifically opened this account for your type's
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

Anything else? Is that all?
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by ODJ124(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin[quote author=MummyD2020 post=97132221][/quote]
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

have you finished?
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Brunicekid(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aaaaahhhh...

She is referring to a briefcase as "He is a husband, a friend, and a mentor", aaaahh...What else person no go hear for this World?? This is PAINFULLY SURPRISING, to say the least!!!
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by efemena5050(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Weedee:
Na wa o.
If this briefcase miss for airport now, wetin you go talk?

W: Please I'm looking for my husband
Security: Okay, which way did he go please? Where did you last see him?
W: I left him on the baggage carousel
Security: He was supposed to pick up your baggage?
W: No I left him on it
Security: On it
W: Yeah. He is a silver coloured suitcase..
Security: Did you say you were looking for your husband? shocked
W: Yes
Security: Ehmm, Sergeant please ensure this woman doesn't get on that flight and please call the Psychiatric hospital, we have a patient of theirs that escaped.
u tooooo much

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
have you finished?

I'm just about to close from work, feel free to message me again in about 3 hour's.

I'm actually interested in understanding why you blacks go abroad, waste donkey year's and bring nothing back but mental illness.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

I'm just about to close from work, feel free to message me again in about 3 hour's.

I'm actually interested in understanding why you blacks go abroad, waste donkey year's and bring nothing back but mental illness.

So you haven't finished ranting, Ask your mother she should be able to explain. I refuse to indulge your ignorance, you can keep stalking me and ranting even more. It doesn't bother me!
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Estellie: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
That table don see things
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by dietwellbeing: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
who go Bleep am now
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
Ask your mother she should be able to explain. I refuse to indulge you, Cheers grin

Get a psychiatrist!

Cheers.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Risentouch(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
What does Righteousness89 has to say about this thing now?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Sponsor222(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Doesn’t make any sense

Madness everywhere
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by tinnyailes(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
She has secured the bag grin
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

Get a psychiatrist!

Cheers.
oh! You haven't finished? You are still here ranting, keep stalking me and ranting it doesn't bother me. grin grin like I said, You are my type
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cucumbers go suffer for her hand
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
gypsey:
exactly, and she is damm!! Right! We wouldn't understand,, so why jugde her? Her life, her marriage. Atleast the suitcase would never argue with her, fight, demand sex or money from her cheesy

Happy married life to her too I say.

Of course my brethren as she understands better
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Better than some of our fellow men tbh. grin
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by michjunior: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
JidennaJason:
Everyone with their own touch of 'madness'

Like some folks in the northern part of Nigeria that are sexually attracted to girls below 11 years.

IT IS FINISHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

Get a psychiatrist!

Cheers.
It is actually psychiatric not psychiatrist, you spelt it wrong, grin and you claim your IQ is higher than mine? grin grin You are an Ignorant illiterate! grin as I have said, I refuse to indulge you.
Re: Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) by Forumobserver12(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
It is finished, the other time it was an American lady getting married to a three, how else can we describe insanity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.