Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away (6069 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

and so?

I can never be a babymama... cuz the woman that gave birth to me is not a baby mama, but a mother of 4 to one man.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by BaddieFreak(f): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jeboy:
Many guys are really selfish.

They will do everything to protect their sisters from being exploited sexually while they do the exact opposite to other females.

Zzor and others keeping your virginity more grace for the journey. It's your choice and I believe God and the men you end with will appreciate you.

Wow, this deserves the best comment of the year. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
Please I don't want guys to comment on this thread, don't derail, it's strictly for virgins (angels)

What of celibate ladies / some who lost it but now regret it and those that were raped?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
purples25:
If you're keeping your virginity i stand fully in support. Don't budge, don't move, don't give in one inch until you enter the marriage.

Congratulations, it will pay in the long run. I promise it will definitely pay because God is not asleep. Forget gifts, forget everything they offer, that is all trash! It aint worth a dime in the gutter.

I'm proud of you.

Awn thank yougrin

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Tunde835(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
How is it not easy keeping one's virginity?

what you hoes find hard is not getting gifts, Favour and money in exchange for sex. because a guy can't keep spending forever without pussy. you think if you don't have pussy man go chase you? what's your usefulness?
U said it exactly d way it is; didn't read dis part "as a beautiful nd attractive lady"like its an achievement. Dey feel dey dont they dont hav work since dey are attracted nd they hav nothing else to offer. If nigerian men stop sending females money majority of dem will starve because dey are too lazy to fend for themselves
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Tohsynetita1: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Am a virgin and am not a girl. Is it because only ladies have vagina, that's why you tagged it to ladies alone.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aileexa1:

What of celibate ladies / some who lost it but now regret it and those that were raped?
You are welcome and feel free to share how it's been with you

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by mosdii(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by dukeprince50: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin there is not a single day I won't read nonsense on NL
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by telkevog(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
omó e no easy ooo wink

as a beautiful and sexy girl temptation is everywhere but i try my best sha wink

some eleribuu boys will come and be making stupid promises for me but i always use my brain,

they have nothing to offer nah my beauty they're after smiley smiley

I'm still coping oo smiley
Hmmmm, see this boy o!
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Enceladus(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
omó e no easy ooo wink

as a beautiful and sexy girl temptation is everywhere but i try my best sha wink

some eleribuu boys will come and be making stupid promises for me but i always use my brain,

they have nothing to offer nah my beauty they're after smiley smiley

I'm still coping oo smiley

What is this one saying like this
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
You are welcome and feel free to share how it's been with you

You feel it's hard for you virgins

Nah, its harder once you have had sex once. You know how good it is. Its just like an apple you are lusting after but don't want to eat because of condition. Once you taste the apple and see how good it taste, you will want more.
May God help us

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Humanoid01(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
I've really tried, it's not easy for me, I hardly go out to avoid pressures, I do my own craize within my compound and little on social media but I thank God for still helping and keeping me despite my craize ,I know God loves my heart more than anything, He's been my strength.
You make it seem like being a virgin is what qualifies one for inheriting the kingdom of God. I honestly commend you for maintaining sexual purity in this perverse world we live in, but don't let that be your only priority as a believer. Work on other aspects of your life with respect to what the spirit of God convicts you of, then your joy as a believer will grow bigger.

PS: I'm sorry for breaking the restrictive rule on the thread. I just couldn't help but state my perception.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by SILENTandSMART2: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
telkevog:

Hmmmm, see this boy o!

Who's a boy ? undecided

Please stop saying shit i am a beautiful and sexy girl smiley
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by SILENTandSMART2: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Enceladus:

What is this one saying like this

Dats why i don't really like boys you're so rude and you don't know how to treat someone gently and calmly undecided

Can't you jussss respect the fact that I'm a girl learn to give we girls respect nah

Anyway all is well smiley
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Englishisamust: 6:51am On Dec 17, 2020
zzor infact you really try, I'm also a male virgin it is not easy I face lot of bullies, insult some even think I'm a big fool and gay because I don't have any girlfriend I rarely talk to girls some of guy even call me dull guy all sort of words that is enough for full grown man to commit suicide.i pray God see me through oneday

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by TJaguar(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2020
You sef dey claim virgin undecided
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by femi4: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2020
Zzor:
It's not easy keeping one's virginity. As a beautiful and attractive lady it's a hell of a task, sometimes you so much want to have sex and know what it feels like, you begin to get all clingy and chatty with a particular guy and sometimes you want him to just go all the way and demand sex from you, but at the end of this crazy feelings you can't help but remember the vow and promises you made, thank God for days like Sunday, it's a day that makes it easier for us to go into the Lord's house and cast all the spirit of temptations away. Praise God for capturing our hearts even though we get crazy and go astray most times, we keep keeping on. Virginprincess, fati2001, dorin how has the journey being?
A virgin and romancelander in the same sentence? .....Dream on
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by theFilmtric: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2020
Zzor:
Please I don't want guys to comment on this thread, don't derail, it's strictly for virgins (angels)
cheesy
I'm a vigin na cheesy grin

theFilmtricsay
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by theFilmtric: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

full force ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
cheesy cheesy cool

theFilmtricsay
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by theFilmtric: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Mywd:

i thought u are a mother of two naaa... Eh!!
me too confuse o cheesy Mother of 12=Virgin?? ?
theFilmtricsay
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by theFilmtric: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Aileexa1:

You feel it's hard for you virgins

Nah, its harder once you have had sex once. You know how good it is. Its just like an apple you are lusting after but don't want to eat because of condition. Once you taste the apple and see how good it taste, you will want more.
May God help us
cheesy cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by StubbornGENIUS: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Zzor:
So guys can't be virgins smh undecided
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by holywind(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2020
i would have commented but since guys are not allowed I MOVE, but Zzor.........
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by victorix(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by purples25(f): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tohsynetita1:
Am a virgin and am not a girl. Is it because only ladies have vagina, that's why you tagged it to ladies alone.

I congratulate any virgin guy here. You are doing very well too.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
It's not easy keeping one's virginity. As a beautiful and attractive lady it's a hell of a task, sometimes you so much want to have sex and know what it feels like, you begin to get all clingy and chatty with a particular guy and sometimes you want him to just go all the way and demand sex from you, but at the end of this crazy feelings you can't help but remember the vow and promises you made, thank God for days like Sunday, it's a day that makes it easier for us to go into the Lord's house and cast all the spirit of temptations away. Praise God for capturing our hearts even though we get crazy and go astray most times, we keep keeping on. Virginprincess, fati2001, dorin how has the journey being?

So after all the hugging and kissing ure still a Virgin?? grin
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 21, 2020
jaxxy:

So after all the hugging and kissing ure still a Virgin?? grin
hugs, kisses,how?when?where?
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by fuckaholic25(f): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2020
yen yen yen.. I am not a virgin and I am a proud motherfuccker about it!!
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by RedPanthar: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Thank you, I can't and won't fail God

wink
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Kayberg: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2020
How long you endured the temptation determines how strong you are about this.
Being a virgin ain't easy indeed, I know it because I am one.
But on the other side, I'm a guy. But if you hear my age, you might never believe I could still be a virgin.

So, keep it up.
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Kayberg: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2020
purples25:

I congratulate any virgin guy here. You are doing very well too.

Thank you for appreciating us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Nigerian Girls Front A Lot / Sneakers On Agbada! See The Viral Photos Of These English Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.