Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,858 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away (6076 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kapilta:
If that evening newspaper pocohantas is a virgin then my dead paternal grandma died a virgin too. Nonsense. sad
Leave the thread for virgins you wont adhere, not everyone is as corrupt as you are

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Kapilta(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
Leave the thread for virgins you wont adhere, not everyone is as corrupt as you are
Never said i ain't a virgin. Just that pocohantas is a ma with numerous bodycount which she's lost count of.
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by hashtagged(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
Please I don't want guys to comment on this thread, don't derail, it's strictly for virgins (angels)

This is a nice thread and I hope you are a virgin too cool.
Well there would always be good morals attached to virginity anywhere anyday
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by UnclePrincipal(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
purples25:

God will help you, please continue to keep yourself. You are special and amazing. With your virginity your rate is very high, it is not just any guy that will come for you. Truly an angel of some sort. wink

Please explain what's special about a hymen?

Or how it makes you extra-ordinary human being?

Or are you saying you stop being special when you get bleeped

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by purples25(f): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Please explain what's special about a hymen?

Or how it makes you extra-ordinary human being?

Or are you saying you stop being special when you get bleeped

You're not a woman. You won't understand. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
wawa
wtf
U understand hausa?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Dreyton36: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

wetin stop you? cheesy

I'm married
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by kesandu94684: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
:being a virgin doesn't change the fact that you are hoes. Allow my fellow angels to comment
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by fati2001(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
It's not easy keeping one's virginity. As a beautiful and attractive lady it's a hell of a task, sometimes you so much want to have sex and know what it feels like, you begin to get all clingy and chatty with a particular guy and sometimes you want him to just go all the way and demand sex from you, but at the end of this crazy feelings you can't help but remember the vow and promises you made, thank God for days like Sunday, it's a day that makes it easier for us to go into the Lord's house and cast all the spirit of temptations away. Praise God for capturing our hearts even though we get crazy and go astray most times, we keep keeping on. Virginprincess, fati2001, dorin how has the journey being?

it's not easy ooh, but we are overcoming the obstacles especially in this era when it's seen as priority.. ....

AND I DON'T WANT TO DESTROY MY DESTINY...

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by fati2001(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
The way you see and view sex is different from the way virginprincess, Dorin, fati2001 and I see it ,we believe in the spiritual implications of sex and we are deep rooted but unfortunately you are blind to see what we see, we might be anything but we strongly hold on to our belief and we keep keeping on. Go for deliverance

someone that said his sister is a hoe, so why dragging with him

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by fati2001(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nazgul:
To all girls keeping their virginity, please continue to do so. Whoever marries you would respect you for that.

Many guys demanding for sex from you would defile you and still say that they want a virgin as a wife. So just keep yourself until a sensible, serious, and mature guy who's ready to settle down comes along.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by UnclePrincipal(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
angry
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by UnclePrincipal(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
purples25:

You're not a woman. You won't understand. grin
undecided Why can't i understand? Shey na vagina i go use understand abi brain
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by virginprincess(f): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor it hasn't been easy especially being in a corrupt country like nigeria, but thank we are coping, i have been pressurise many times to have sex but by the grace of God i overcame all the pressure by peer groups.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Bigdik70inch2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
[s]
purples25:
If you're keeping your virginity i stand fully in support. Don't budge, don't move, don't give in one inch until you enter the marriage.

Congratulations, it will pay in the long run. I promise it will definitely pay because God is not asleep. Forget gifts, forget everything they offer, that is all trash! It aint worth a dime in the gutter.

I'm proud of you.
[/s]

Quick question.........

Did u have your first sex after marriage
Was yo body undefile??
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
virginprincess:
Zzor it hasn't been easy especially being in a corrupt country like nigeria, but thank we are coping, i have been pressurise many times to have sex but by the grace of God i overcame all the pressure by peer groups.
It's truly not easy my dear, i almost fall prey to one Nairalander, it was on Sunday I cast out that spirit. See enh if a guy is toasting me, and want to be flirty, he should pray for sunday not to reach because I will surely cast out that temptation on that day. May God continue to guide us
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

it's not easy ooh, but we are overcoming the obstacles especially in this era when it's seen as priority.. ....

Exactly darling, we keep moving on stronger

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Mywd: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

i thought u are a mother of two naaa... Eh!!
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Marvyx(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
It's truly not easy my dear, i almost fall prey to one Nairalander, it was on Sunday I cast out that spirit. See enh if a guy is toasting me, and want to be flirty, he should pray for sunday not to reach because I will surely cast out that temptation on that day. May God continue to guide us
How about you go from getting your senses back on Sunday to knowing who you are everyday?? How long do you want to be fed only on Sundays?? The devil you're quoting upandan has defeated many on your journey because he is old and wise.

Lastly, I hope you're adding virtues to your virginity because if that's the only thing you have to offer, with time your man will seek solace elsewhere. Cheers.. I know it isn't easy.

How
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by fati2001(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mywd:

i thought u are a mother of two naaa... Eh!!
and so?
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by fati2001(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Marvyx:

The devil you're quoting upandan has defeated many on your journey because he is old and wise.

WHEN YOU WELCOME THE DEVIL WIDELY INTO UR LIFE.
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Mywd: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

and so?

grin ;Doh u be babymama... Now i understand..
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by fati2001(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mywd:

grin ;Doh u be babymama... Now i understand..

and so?

I can never be a babymama... cuz the woman that gave birth to me is not a baby mama, but a mother of 4 to one man.
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Marvyx(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

WHER YOU WELCOME THE DEVIL WIDELY INTO UR LIFE.
Not necessarily widely but subtly.
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Liliantalks: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
And what will telling Nairalanders u are a virgin do for you , how can we even verify this ? We obviously can’t , so what’s our concern ? Keep ur virginity it’s good. But can u leave the world off ur vagina
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Jeboy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Many guys are really selfish.

They will do everything to protect their sisters from being exploited sexually while they do the exact opposite to other females.

Zzor and others keeping your virginity more grace for the journey. It's your choice and I believe God and the men you end with will appreciate you.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jeboy:
Many guys are really selfish.

They will do everything to protect their sisters from being exploited sexually while they do the exact opposite to other females.

Zzor and others keeping your virginity more grace for the journey. It's your choice and I believe God and the men you end with will appreciate you.
Thank you, I can't and won't fail God

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Liliantalks:
And what will telling Nairalanders u are a virgin do for you , how can we even verify this ? We obviously can’t , so what’s our concern ? Keep ur virginity it’s good. But can u leave the world off ur vagina
lol
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

and so?

I can never be a babymama... cuz the woman that gave birth to me is not a baby mama, but a mother of 4 to one man.
Good one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone? / Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? / Sneakers On Agbada! See The Viral Photos Of These English Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.