Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter (824 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by talktrue1234: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
I don't want to sound somehow, but I have confirmed this, most of the girls in this section have being complaining for long and now I know they are actually right.
I joined this forum hoping I can use this forum to get over 2020 and it's ish, but I am really disappointed with the caliber of guys that are here in this section, I am so disappointed.
You guys are forming alpha males with this girls here, where as offline you are as useless as a dump pit. My advice for you all is to get of your phones and find something reasonable to do with your lives.

And stop projecting your problem on others

I am really disappointed

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by mathong: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Why crying out?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by BaddieFreak(f): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
talktrue1234:
I don't want to sound somehow, but I have confirmed this, most of the girls in this section have being complaining for long and now I know they are actually right.
I joined this forum hoping I can use this forum to get over 2020 and it's ish, but I am really disappointed with the caliber of guys that are here in this section, I am so disappointed.
You guys are forming alpha males with this girls here, where as offline you are as useless as a dump pit. My advice for you all is to get of your phones and find something reasonable to do with your lives.

I am really disappointed

Peace

They are coming for your head

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by SILENTandSMART2: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
hahahaha grin

krokrokrokrokro grin

dem don show this one pepper cheesy take heart man grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
talktrue1234:

I am really disappointed

Peace
make i give u location my gee, lets take some bottles, u too much joor.
As in those guys ehn, and most of them will be running after toddlers on d street
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by NiRfreak(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
talktrue1234:

I am really disappointed

Peace

Shebi you were warned about posting your baldheaded pics to garner women attention, .
This is now the result of the post pics depression.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by talktrue1234: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
NiRfreak:

Shebi you were warned about posting your baldheaded pics to garner women attention, .

I just checked your profile, you are the one that made this topic "Poor Internet Speed Is Frustrating My Life: Please Help Me With Alternative", God, I am disappointed for ever replying you.

Before even talking to me, have you even eaten? let's start from there
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by talktrue1234: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
make i give u location my gee, lets take some bottles, u too much joor.
As in those guys ehn, and most of them will be running after toddlers on d street

Sure
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
simpanzee
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by NiRfreak(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
talktrue1234:

I just checked your profile, you are the one that made this topic "Poor Internet Speed Is Frustrating My Life: Please Help Me With Alternative", God, I am disappointed for ever replying you.

Before even talking to me, have you even eaten? let's start from there

Look at this moronn....Who has never experienced poor internet speed in Nigeria?... depending on where u found yourself at a given time
I wanted an alternative cos of my dire need for internet speed on the project I was working on.

Now let me advice you...you need to start reading books. and working on ya future...stop dying for women's attention. It will take you no where
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
The fvck

Niggarrs!!

Pussy ass niggarrs everywhere.

This OP be chasing clout twice on Wednesday.

I can bet my balls them bitches dont give a fvck about you, the sensible ones though.

You need to get back to work and do more hours at your factory my niggarr.

You need to level up. Grow the fvck up my niggarr!!

I said what I said
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by Freestainworld(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nairaland is not restricted to anybody and if you feel you are above the guys here, you can quietly unsubscribe the same way you registered.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
hahahaha grin

krokrokrokrokro grin

dem don show this one pepper cheesy take heart man grin
grin grin

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
NiRfreak:

nl

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by SILENTandSMART2: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvck u op
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by Thesole(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pvssy nigga Sending hate through the b!tch$
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2020
See what you've caused. @NiRfreak grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by doubleE70: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2020
yes we are the bad boys of nairaland cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by Frustrated007: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2020
who gives a f**k about your opinion? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Guys Are Kids And Are Bitter by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2020
talktrue1234:

I am really disappointed

Peace
U Are Among D Kids Too.

(1) (Reply)

How A bona-fide member of SMAN Made The Association Proud Today.. / Stingy Mens Associations Around Africa / This Young Asian Girl Was Saying This Young Black Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.