Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) (99196 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Ideadoctor(m): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Gerrard59:

Pressing the breasts does not sag them. Sagged breasts have many reasons for being sagged but not by pressing. Smoking, genetics, child births, cancer, in-take of harmful chemicals etc. are some of the reasons not pressing.
are you sure pressing does not sag breast?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by ekevwe(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A 19-year-old Nigerian lady has cried out after being body-shamed repeatedly for having saggy boobs.

The distraught lady who stressed that she was born that way, stated that it is disheartening that she is dragged in spite of doing nothing.

@divine_richard_ disclosed that she has been dispressed with comments she gets about her boobs, and will change her body if she had an option. She added that she is scared of getting into relationships because she doesn't know to present her body.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yScvSZbRhT8

Is that why she is body shaming tears? She dey do smiling crying.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by odigie100(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2020
my dear don't mind any one u re beautiful the way u re and mind u re wonderfully and fearfully made ok smiley
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Simpubozz(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
abegi she is just marketing the bwest on code.person say dem dey bodyshame and she still wear cloth wey expose the stuffs and even film it for the whole world to see cheesy.Na nice strategy.guys go soon enter her dm cheesy
First thing that came to my mind when I saw it on Twitter
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by emonis88: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
Aww,which i could hug her right now! It's not your fault dear,it's just sad hw ignorant and bitter some people are!!

The more we ladies stop seeking online validation the better for us! Trolls are ready to make you feel worthless even if you have all features they will still look for a non existence thing to troll you with!!
who send am go online?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by emonis88: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Buzx:
My eyes o. Op, you for put graphic picture na. angry
guy close ur eyes na! make d pix no give u appolo o!
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by alawiiyeyoruba: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2020
I don't know oooo. Is it a must to show boobs??

Kolanut is an invaluable fruit amongst the West Africa people. It is common among the Men, women and children as it has significant socio-cultural/Medicinal........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/what-is-obi/
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by emonis88: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Telsidelake:
How did people know you have saggy breasts if not that you haven't been wearing bra. Madam, shift one side.
on point ! on point!
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by samx4real(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2020
Men those boobs doesn't look 19 at all.

Just look at her nails? why won't her boobs fall?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by BigBabyJesus: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2020
I hate to admit this but saggy tits are hot as hell.

Not pleasent to look at as they look very sad but they are my fetish. Big sad saggy tits are sexy as hell especially when grabbing them from the back as they sadly sag and swing allover the damn place . But the best thing about saggy tits is them being on top and have them swing gently brushing my chest as the sagy tits owner rides my cuck.

Saggy tits owners are also extremely wet for some reason and can challenge any African giant snail in slime production. The whole squirting allover the place makes a saggy tit seem as if you are fcking some tired old baby mama which is another fetish of mine - a glorified muthafcker I am but without the drama .

Only draw back nowadays is how saggy tit owners came together to form their saggy tit association with the sole aim of exposing their sad saggy tits through revealing clothing in public. It's both disgusting and hot at the same time like one passing an olosho joint knowing you can easily get a wh0re but you being too ashamed to go in so you just glance and see the sad wh0res cat calling you with "fine boy , I go do you well". Makes you dik hard but you know no way you are going in there risking your health , reputation and possibly police bust. So you just move on. Or in this case avoid looking at same sad saggy tit knowing you may get tempted to go over and get your saggy tit fetish satisfied .

So there , I have said my own .

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Donspicey: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2020
BabaIbo:
The problem is not her saggy breast but her dressing, there are bra that can hold her breasts in place.

I pray for you today,/tonight may God give you the sense to always dress properly.

This one na clout chaser.

she go come look like dis....

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by BabaIbo: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Donspicey:

she go come look like dis....

Her own no reach this one abeg.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by MarthaGlobal: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2020
Onijibity... Lafff
longetivity:
I love saggy boobs
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2020
Ideadoctor:
are you sure pressing does not sag breast?

Yes, there's no medical information that says pressing of the breasts make then sag. There's no way pressing of the breasts made this girl's own to sag in that manner. Sag breasts esp at a young age are a natural phenomenon.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by BigBabyJesus: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Gerrard59:

Yes, there's no medical information that says pressing of the breasts make then sag. There's no way pressing of the breasts made this girl's own to sag in that manner. Sag breasts esp at a young age are a natural phenomenon.

While some are natural due to these women having very soft and delicate skin that makes them not only have saggy tits but also age in dog years face . They tend to age badly like our 19y old and this has to do with something about their skin not being supple and firm.

That aside, majority if saggy breasts are form due to serial abortion .

When a woman gets pregnant , her breasts begun to firm up and her lactating glands begin to fill up in preparation of the baby .

When she terminates the baby mostly late term abortion , her breasts which are already prepearing for the work God intended them for will still continue getting filled up .without a baby suckling it the breasts will just deflate and sag. My wife breastfed 3 kids in quick succession (all exclusive ) and she started early at 23. Her boobs no sag at all. Another thing I know that causes saggy tits is women who refuse to breastfeed claiming it will sag their breasts not knowing they are actually doing what will make the breast sag.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by oluwasuper1001: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2020
am in love with u can i knw u better
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Fantacy4(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2020
IF ANYBODY KNOWS HER ASK HER TO DM ME, I HAVE HELP FOR HER. FROM THE NORTH. YOU WOULD HARDLY SEE AN HAUSA LADY WITH FALLEN BREAST EVEN IF SHE IS A PROSTITUTE, EXCEPT SHE IS NOT A REAL HAUSA..IF YOU HAVE SIMILAR ISSUE DM ME
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by nogragra: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A 19-year-old Nigerian lady has cried out after being body-shamed repeatedly for having saggy boobs.

The distraught lady who stressed that she was born that way, stated that it is disheartening that she is dragged in spite of doing nothing.

@divine_richard_ disclosed that she has been dispressed with comments she gets about her boobs, and will change her body if she had an option. She added that she is scared of getting into relationships because she doesn't know to present her body.

Watch video below

My dear sister you have a long beautiful life ahead of you. Stop trying hard to conform. God created you for a reason. We cannot all be the same because the beauty in life is not our common heritage but our diversity. You are different in order to add beauty to all God's creation. Stop being depressed for the fools and idiotic buffons who mock you when their girl friends are not as pretty as you are, when they themselves are smelly slots.........Put yourself together buy yourself clothen that covers your clivage well and good underwear to go with it. Don't wait for people to admire you, start by admiring yourself first so that you don't lose your God-given inner beauty to foul mouthed animals in human skin. Don't go underknife for anybody, as your safety is your responsibility, instead, concentrate on appropriate excercise or yoga and eat healthy. Work hard on these and you will see the light of wonderful beauty radiate from within you which many will marvel at and will not be able to explain, in fact they will become jealous seeing this.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by gleamy(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Ori girl yen ti daru.. If she package am wella, nobody go body shame her.. #Clout
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

While some are natural due to these women having very soft and delicate skin that makes them not only have saggy tits but also age in dog years face . They tend to age badly like our 19y old and this has to do with something about their skin not being supple and firm.

That aside, majority if saggy breasts are form due to serial abortion .

When a woman gets pregnant , her breasts begun to firm up and her lactating glands begin to fill up in preparation of the baby .

When she terminates the baby mostly late term abortion , her breasts which are already prepearing for the work God intended them for will still continue getting filled up .without a baby suckling it the breasts will just deflate and sag. My wife breastfed 3 kids in quick succession (all exclusive ) and she started early at 23. Her boobs no sag at all. Another thing I know that causes saggy tits is women who refuse to breastfeed claiming it will sag their breasts not knowing they are actually doing what will make the breast sag.

Your wife's case could be genetics, not all women's breasts get sagged like OP's case whether she's lactating or not.

At the bold, this is my issue with Nlders - throwing words and figures arbitrarily - where did you read that majority of sagged breasts are as a result of serial abortions? Which medical journal published the study?

BTW, the rest of your post agrees with mine - sagged breasts aren't as a result of pressing or squeezing if you like.

2 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by KB007: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Watch video below

Only wicked men complain of fallen breast.
If na you stand for 15 years, you no go find chair sit down? tongue
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by rhames(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
alawiiyeyoruba:
I don't know oooo. Is it a must to show boobs??

Kolanut is an invaluable fruit amongst the West Africa people. It is common among the Men, women and children as it has significant socio-cultural/Medicinal........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/what-is-obi/

Gworo
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Cujo007: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Anyone who knows the lady, tell her to get in touch with a plastic surgeon or dm me privately and this can be corrected easily. We could even reduce the cost for her
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Oharina(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
adadike:
My sister, it's well. Just face those boobs to yorubaland, I trust them. They can never body shame or disrespect you. Na dis type Dem dey like
You are experiencing it dear. Because urz is no different from hers. Just that u wear iron bra to hold urz.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by delishpot: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Plastic surgery can help if she is capable of financing or accepting the risks involved.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by favour01: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
She is a useless girl. She has no brain. At 19 if she is a virgin and faces her studies...then she does not have to come on social media to get naked....thats why nobody should date her. Senseless generation
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by alBHAGDADI: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chii59:
Send me a DM sir.
I've sent one. Expecting a reply.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Harv23: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is so pathetic. How come we've become so faint hearted and degenerated to a point where we can use our private parts to seek attention and followership on social media.
What a petty that our culture and moral fiber as been eroded.
We know this manual and tactics "The Kardashian Model" turning adversity to social media advertising.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Uptown7(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
EditorAdorableM:
She put herself in the situation to be body shamed. What happened to dressing properly? Imaging having the guts to expose this much at just 19!!!

19 years ain't "just"
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
longetivity:
I love saggy boobs
No be ordinary eye
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Y are are you wearing a top that shows all your cleavage.. can’t you wear turtle neck,? Or a high necked dress

You’re there crying like a baby lizard

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.