Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) (99244 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Liposure: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
chuksoyo21:
I love those boobs... That's my thing, saggy boobs..
saggy boobs is bae. But firm boobs is the baest. Suck them all
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by virginprincess(f): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
owendei:

Instead of consoling her as the woman that you are, you've decided to go the way of men abi? No worry, your own dey come. Na just time nah. Shey you get breast? Nature will take it's course, definitely.
Console her for what exactly? i am not mocking her that she has saggy boobs, i am angry because of the way she expose herself for the whole world to see, which normal person will support such nonsense.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Eaglesence: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Cover it up and nobody will know..buy good crochet, push-up bra and package am well

I tire oo, she need person to tell her that one too mtcheew yeye
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by CSTRR: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chii59:

And your eyes went to her titties. Perv undecided
There is no way you will not see it through her dress.

I am blind.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by owendei(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
Console her for what exactly? i am not mocking her that she has saggy boobs, i am angry because of the way she expose herself for the whole world to see, which normal person will support such nonsense.
Angry...? Not exactly. Your words didn't suggest that.
The person you quoted said some men like the breasts like that. In response, you said something like: whaaaaaat. Anyway, one man's food is another man's poison.

Now tell me, are those words not nearer to mockery than anger?

Shey you get breasts? Same words will be used on you.
No be course I dey course you o. Na nature go just make am like that. Then, you will know the pains in those words you used.

Before then, enjoy your standing boobs while it lasts.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Liposure: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
lefulefu:
abegi she is just marketing the bwest on code.person say dem dey bodyshame and she still wear cloth wey expose the stuffs and even film it for the whole world to see cheesy.Na nice strategy.guys go soon enter her dm cheesy
market must sell
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by donnie(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
You came online to have peace or you came to show boobs?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Liposure: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
ellizy:
There’s no need to cry baby, I still like am like that. Just come make we run things
at least its still ripe

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Segzy19: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
We are all created differently jare.

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by virginprincess(f): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
owendei:

Angry...? Not exactly. Your words didn't suggest that.
The person you quoted said some men like the breasts like that. In response, you said something like: whaaaaaat. Anyway, one man's food is another man's poison.

Now tell me, are those words not nearer to mockery than anger?

Shey you get breasts? Same words will be used on you.
No be course I dey course you o. Na nature go just make am like that. Then, you will know the pains in those words you used.

Before then, enjoy your standing boobs while it lasts.
Guy maybe you should go to the first page and read my first comment, maybe you will understand better there.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Liposure: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ideadoctor:
consequence of giving your boobs to bad guys to press, dem no go take am easy at all,they go press sotay the breast go mellow, give it to good guys you would not listen,now take a look at your breast, your slackened breast
won ti tepa
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Emyogalanya: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
And she (or who ever) brought it here to Nairaland ,so that we can now unbodyshame her, in this picture ? hmmmmm . Ok oya turn around and show us the back side lets see if we can start from there. Warning!!! : Allow advantage to your back and you are dead again
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
CSTRR:

There is no way you will not see it through her dress.

I am blind.
Blind man seeing something.
Didn't she wear bra?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Freelane33(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yenyen yen yen , advertisement in disguise
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pandoro
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by antoniobaresi(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is the height of foolishness! People are body shaming U and U decided to open it up for everyone to see? Who cares what Ur frontal lobes look like? The only person who gets to see them are people U open them to willingly, so stop opening them up! There are ways to package Ur cleavage without drawing unnecessary attention to Urself.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by northvietnam(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
No naaah ..... this is bad . Aaaaaaah

The thing just fall anyhow
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by alBHAGDADI: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chii59:

Didn't she wear bra?

Hi. I noticed you followed me. I appreciate it. Would love to know more about you after seeing Faith and Tenacity in your profile. Kindly provide an email I can reach you on.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Gabriel004:
That guy na Baba werey grin cheesy
i swear
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by amazinghomez09: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
Such a fool, you know your bust isn't attractive yet you exposed it, i dislike girls like this.

Ma who told you its not atttactive ?lets learn not to body shame others
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Amotekun777: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
adadike:
My sister, it's well. Just face those boobs to yorubaland, I trust them. They can never body shame or disrespect you. Na dis type Dem dey like

Okoro Savage... wellu donu yam-legger. cool

90% of Igbo ladies are endowed with 90% testosterone. grin Go figure... Majority are hermaphrodites. I bet if you take off ur stinky underwear, na d!ck go dey there. grin grin grin
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by PinkDick(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by King44(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Snaagg:

so why is she displaying her disgusting cleavage for the world to see?
Na self love

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
longetivity:
I love saggy boobs
Lies. Nobody does
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Amotekun777: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
Lies. Nobody does

I too gbadun am. cool
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by CSTRR: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chii59:

Didn't she wear bra?
I don't know.
But it was conspicuous enough through her dress.

Wetin dey worry you?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by King44(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
My ding ding collapsed immediately at the sight of those abomination.

I think girls with saggy boobs at a very tender age have maybe some kind of hormonal issues. This is shocking.

Na to born twin throw one of the breast go back if the pikin wey dey back dey hungry, oga o.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Spacopendragin(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
You're who the Lord made you to be...
Don't mind people's perception about you bring you down...
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by owendei(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
Guy maybe you should go to the first page and read my first comment, maybe you will understand better there.
I leave you in peace.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
The only thing I like about saggy bweasts is that they are very soft, they turn me on easily......But not this type, because I like to eat crab nor mean say if you cook scorpion for me I go still eat. Tufiakwa!

Foolish girl, you get this kinda horrible bweasts you still dey expose am for social media.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Queenserah26(f): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
QED
Made4naijalove:
Cover it up and nobody will know..buy good crochet, push-up bra and package am well
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by delpee(f): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wondering why she can't just wear a good bra. What's the point in showing her cleavage online? With proper packaging, the online shamers wouldn't have known anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.