Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) (99370 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
You've got some nice boobs there girl,with a pretty face to match ! I love you already !
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Drone95(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Allow a sleeping boobs to rest abeg grin
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Chris2863(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Snaagg:
This is repulsive!

how would we know your boobs are sagging if youre not displaying it for the world to see?.. desperate girls always seeking attention online.

Cover up those sling shots! Despicable thing! angry
You got the point, she is probably doing some advert. Shameless set of people
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by 18wheeler: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sundrus:
cheesy yeye set of things. Must u expose ur cleavage
loooonnnggg cleavage
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Hi. I noticed you followed me. I appreciate it. Would love to know more about you after seeing Faith and Tenacity in your profile. Kindly provide an email I can reach you on.
Send me a DM sir.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Enculer: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
I need bleach for my eyes now.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Digmygold: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Cover it up and nobody will know..buy good crochet, push-up bra and package am well

Everybody already knows now. Internet never forgets.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
I have seen worse
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Buksaylor: 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A 19-year-old Nigerian lady has cried out after being body-shamed repeatedly for having saggy boobs.

The distraught lady who stressed that she was born that way, stated that it is disheartening that she is dragged in spite of doing nothing.

@divine_richard_ disclosed that she has been dispressed with comments she gets about her boobs, and will change her body if she had an option. She added that she is scared of getting into relationships because she doesn't know to present her body.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yScvSZbRhT8

But I love this gal....hope I can get to her

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Cover it up and nobody will know..buy good crochet, push-up bra and package am well
Push up bra can only get u a guy buh can keep a guy. Beside a guy way like u don like u, if u wan no even get breast.
My babe breast be like peanut e no de ever fall.
I like her die. I always praise her breast n she feels confident around me
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by madgoat(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
Aww,which i could hug her right now! It's not your fault dear,it's just sad hw ignorant and bitter some people are!!

The more we ladies stop seeking online validation the better for us! Trolls are ready to make you feel worthless even if you have all features they will still look for a non existence thing to troll you with!!

Seems u have saggy boobs too grin keep consoling yourselves
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 18, 2020
delpee:
Wondering why she can't just wear a good bra. What's the point in showing her cleavage online? With proper packaging, the online shamers wouldn't have known anyway.
Because she's does not have common sense.
And she has decided not to have.
She may be thinking it's her BREASTS that are scaring the men away not knowing it's her BRAIN.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by ufotty2001: 12:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Why can't you use it to kill mosquitoes
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by George999: 12:39am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=adadike post=97139292]My sister, it's well. Just face those boobs to yorubaland, I trust them. They can never body shame or disrespect you. Na dis type Dem dey like[
/quote]lol... Really?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2020
pointblank247:
That's the type of boobs I love to suck
nah bc u never suck an before nah why you like an... the day you go see her naked with that kind boobs u go think say nah ur grandma stand nude for your front
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by profnigga(m): 1:24am On Dec 18, 2020
this is gurara water fall
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Mynd44:
Some men no get sense sha. Leave the woman alone, savvy boobs oyo, perky boobs ooo, small boobs ooo, big boobs ooo, they are all going to get sucked and all provide pleasure.

Plus which of these clown men decided boobs is a primary sexual organ sef?

They lady should leave them and enjoy her life jare. Ignore them and tend to what is hers.

Worse is that some woman will join to shame her as if na curse.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by laiperi: 1:34am On Dec 18, 2020
I don't know what she is crying about. Most girls wear bra. Any strap bra will hold her boobs up.

May be she wish to be braless like some of the girls she sees. All boobs do not come in one size.

Some men may even like it to wrap around their ....
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 1:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Do a boob job.

Problem solved.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Adadike your fada there

so because one kwaran accepted your saggy breast like that in kwara, you now believe Yoruba accept that kind of breast, nonsense

I will never be a part of this kind of breast, on behalf of I and guys in my family we will never be a victim of this kind of breast
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by calcal: 2:49am On Dec 18, 2020
adadike:
My sister, it's well. Just face those boobs to yorubaland, I trust them. They can never body shame or disrespect you. Na dis type Dem dey like

I need the baby number jare
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 3:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Ideadoctor:
consequence of giving your boobs to bad guys to press, dem no go take am easy at all,they go press sotay the breast go mellow, give it to good guys you would not listen,now take a look at your breast, your slackened breast

Pressing the breasts does not sag them. Sagged breasts have many reasons for being sagged but not by pressing. Smoking, genetics, child births, cancer, in-take of harmful chemicals etc. are some of the reasons not pressing.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 3:26am On Dec 18, 2020
She actually cried because of sagged breasts?

This is the problem when you make your entire life public on social media.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Goldp5988(f): 4:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
Aww,which i could hug her right now! It's not your fault dear,it's just sad hw ignorant and bitter some people are!!

The more we ladies stop seeking online validation the better for us! Trolls are ready to make you feel worthless even if you have all features they will still look for a non existence thing to troll you with!!
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Unbreakable007: 4:31am On Dec 18, 2020
God forbid.!!!
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 4:54am On Dec 18, 2020
You are beautiful sister and note that in this hellish world, you can't satisfy everyone. Dress nice and bring my your confidence.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by engrkaz(m): 5:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Longitude and Flatitude... on a serious note, you are a beautiful lady.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Tremple8v: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2020
I'm not body shaming you oo, but this thing too long nah. Wetin happen self .abeg cover it .
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by jacoik(m): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2020
longetivity:
I love saggy boobs
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish oooooo. and u say ur name na longevity, what is the essence of it name den
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by jacoik(m): 6:23am On Dec 18, 2020
Edeyoung:
I like her boobs dislike pecky boobs with passion

Dont worry lady men like us loves your boobs, standing boobs is not for me
lolxxxxx hahahaha did you type in error or you mean what you said ?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by JustforMen: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

Ignorance is when a woman is dressed but the breasts is not covered... Not those who 'describe' what is 'displayed'.
She is trolling herself for displaying what should normally be a private part of the body.
Why display your precious breasts for every undeserving dick? Am sure her man would love them titties and devour them but they should be protected for the rightful audience.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Angelacruz: 6:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

true dear...she went to far

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.