Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. (499 Views)

Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by goldishays: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2020
They just can't stand themselves!

They hate their progress a lot!

They judge themselves a lot!

Unnecessary competition!

All this and more define the females. Even though I admire them a lot for two reasons:
1. Emotional strength/ intelligence and
2. Smartness (they are smarter than males averagely. If guys are really smart, paternity fraud index will be on the decrease)
Okay get your attention back to the topic

Example 1
I'm really talking about girls that actually sleep with their bfs, or their body count exceeds 10.... Yet calling other girls ashawo or quick to call runs babe sluts!!

Whether u doing it in the name of love, relationship, FWB etc, lol even ashawo better pass you, swears.

She's enriching and enjoying herself. And You?
Lol breaking up, and jumping to the next guy!! What's the difference biko?

Example 2
A single girl will get married, now she begin talking down on other single girls for inability to get married lol. Girls are hypocrites

Whenever I sit in the midst of girls, the kind of gist you'll hear from them reeks of hypocrisy,
You often hear, " that babe don marry o, after all the Waka Waka "

Most of the girls I know don't really do girl friends,they have guys as their friends. I have asked them, why they don't roll with their fellow girls, their response will always be the same, " their wahala plenty"

Lol I can go on and on...
I just want to understand why girls fight themselves especially their own FRIENDS. Then come to nairaland and form defender of FEMALE gender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by Mokason288(m): 1:25am On Dec 17, 2020
When the Devil is tired he sends a woman

That’s the only obvious reason why the Devil sent Eve to Adam,is because he (Devil) has obviously tired Adam several times and failed.

In conclusion after Devil fear woman

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 17, 2020
I have never seen peaceful female roomates lol

1 Like

Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by Goldbw122(m): 5:10am On Dec 17, 2020
You are right
Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Don't you guys have anything better to do than to engage in petty gossip?
Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by SlurUsername1: 6:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Yes, but they all have a general target and enemy(Men)
If you followed Game of thrones, you would see how humans United to fight the white worcost (ghosts)
Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by fati2001(m): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2020
RUBBISH

Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by shamsin6300(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Uhm
Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:
RUBBISH
Nairaland freak

2 Likes

Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by Ekemeze: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by Ekemeze: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by ayodele17893: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2020
:I have never seen peaceful female roomates lolI'm glad you left sentiments aside and said the truth.
Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by hashtagged(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2020
ayodele17893:
:I have never seen peaceful female roomates lolI'm glad you left sentiments aside and said the truth.

They can never be peaceful that always have a silent hatred for themselves
Re: Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. by tobechi74: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Sad

Women need men to rule over them

Like sheep with a dead brain

Logic used to strip her off power

In an effort to maintain male dominance

Public participation an embargo

Officiating in religion a sin against God

Tertiary education a financial waste

Rearing of children,her reason for been made

Trading her own punny is not right

Whereas men exchange money for physical might

Men make the rules .Men have the final say 

Abide by the unfair system, follow the way

Gets raped amidst struggle and cries

Her virginity taken ,her dignity her pride

Difficult to proof,justice to be denied

Threatened into silence she hides the crime

Atrocity committed by her dad she Trust most

Without pills, without raincoat

Seed begins to germinate. Stomach potrudes

She wants it terminated.but that is a taboo

Shamed for considering abortion

Men only concern is more population

Her body is a decision to be made by society

Her freewill taken,yet another cruelty

Forced to become a single mother

With all its shame and stigma

Social distanced like one with covid nineteen

“Do not be like her” mothers warn their kids

The men do not desire second hand property

She bears it all alone amidst poverty

Develops a passionate hatred for male

Seeks listening ear to tell her tale

Find solace among fellow victim

Under an umbrella of bitter feminist

Relieved to discover she is not lonely

Now she got a chance to tell the world her story

Whom do we blame

Male or female

Power abused yields anarchy

Power used in fairness improves loyalty

The hunted hunts the hunter

Grudge not! Enjoy the karma

(1) (Reply)

See Funny Conversation Between A Man And His Old Course Mate / A Snob Who Wants To Have Goodlooking Friends But Marries A Not So Fine Man / Our Stupidity Has Come To An END

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.