Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded (2697 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by DarkWritings: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
budaatum:

You and the op sound like those who put on suicide jackets to blow up others believing it will get you into heaven.

Pity no one comes back to confirm, but you got to wonder why a God who refused the sacrificing of Isaac would want a sacrifice of you.
Hhaahahahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahahahah, the bolded so hilarious grin OMG!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by byinks(f): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
budaatum:

You were not only quoting a Bible verse byinks, but were stating your own misguided understanding of what you read. A smart person would not just misguidedly quote one verse but will take a verse in context of the entire book.

But, hey. Ignore buda. As you have seen, there are those who commend your "excellent attitude" and pray to be granted the "grace to share the same mind with you". Heed them instead please.

Already ignored you...but thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by DarkWritings: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
The op and her cohorts should go study the parable of the 10 virgins carefully and endeavor to get revelation from it and afterwards strive not to be part of the foolish virgins, they still have hope of not getting beheaded now lolz grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Crunchyg2: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Incrizz:
I think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded for the testimony of CHRIST.

Wow, what an honour that GOD would invite me to the marriage super of The Bridegroom, wow.
Thank YOU so much JESUS.

Hehe...don't get me wrong, I will employ every GOD-given skill to ensure I stay alive from the schemes and devices of the antichrist zombies till JESUS returns.

But to get beheaded for the testimony CHRIST, wow what an awesome privilege and grace.
Thank YOU JESUS.
That the rapture is AFTER the tribulation is clearly stated in Mathew 24.
Kindly see:
https://www.nairaland.com/6058638/rapture-after-tribulation-clearly-stated
I thank God for your life, have followed your writings, believe me when I say you know your onion when it comes to biblical revelations and mysteries. I support your believe of tribulation before rapture. Don't mind people who insist on rapture before tribulation

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
byinks:

I'm just qouting a Bible verse if you don't mind....I didn't imagine it in my head....the words are 2000 years old.
The words are also from a dream/vision which are not corroborated anywhere else in Scriptur by God Himself(Not even through the prophets or Jesus Christ) since God alone is True.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Valkrie: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Not at all, and this problem is majorly visible in places like Nigeria and the rest where tradition and culture continues to rule over commonsense.

Not at all bro..cultural believes is as real is touching yourself bro...its not fantasy and never on same level as the organise religion which is a tool put in place tto accomplish certain purpose...!
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by byinks(f): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The words are also from a dream/vision which are not corroborated anywhere else in Scriptur by God Himself(Not even through the prophets or Jesus Christ) since God alone is True.

Oh thanks for that rather stale info...

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Valkrie:

Not at all bro..cultural believes is as real is touching yourself bro...its not fantasy and never on same level as the organise religion which is a tool put in place tto accomplish certain purpose...!
The same way you describe your cultural beliefs, the other religious folks also describe their beliefs. It is all the same...based on fantastical ideas that are truly not based on facts but beliefs in doctrines and rules created in the minds of men to control in order to exact control others.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
byinks:

Oh thanks for that rather stale info...
There is nothing stale about even a 2000-year-old fact that the word out of God's mouth is Truth and the accounts of mere men are lies that need verifying against the truth of God.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
Valkrie:

what vaccine..? ain't taking no vaccine aunty...!!
You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
budaatum:

You and the op sound like those who put on suicide jackets to blow up others believing it will get you into heaven.

Pity no one comes back to confirm, but you got to wonder why a God who refused the sacrificing of Isaac would want a sacrifice of you.

Only that in this case, we are not the ones blowing others up but the ones getting blown...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Hello

An excellent attitude. May the Lord grant us all grace to share the same mind with you.
Thank you Sir and GOD bless.
The confidence of CHRIST in GOD in the face of death is being made known to all of GOD's children world wide and we are all appropriating that confidence to ourselves and owning it and getting emboldened by day.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Crunchyg2:

I thank God for your life, have followed your writings, believe me when I say you know your onion when it comes to biblical revelations and mysteries. I support your believe of tribulation before rapture. Don't mind people who insist on rapture before tribulation
You are so blessed for believing Scriptures.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Paperpink: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mtcheeew
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by budaatum: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
budaatum:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa

Two categories: humans and devils.

Devils believe in GOD and tremble in fear of HIM.

Some humans, who serve the devil, don't believe in GOD Maker and go about mocking

Quite ironic!
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by annyplenty(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Incrizz:

Let me try to explain the angle I am coming from:
For CHRIST to have brought to my knowledge and understanding that I probably would die this way first of all let's me understand that,

*I have been granted grace to stand through out the tribulation of the saints.
Inspite of the chaos or pain, I am going to stand. I will not receive the mark.
Wow! I stood. Praise be to GOD.

JESUS taught me not to fear those who can destroy only the body, but to fear HIM rather who can destroy both body and soul in hell.
Mathew 10:28

I know I can't do this on my own and I have been praying for HIS help and grace to stand.

So it means I trusted GOD till the end.
Wow, glory be to GOD.

Plus, I have been invited to the marriage supper of THE LAMB. Wow!!!

I understand your sentiments; trying to give all you can give back for Christ, including laying down down your life for Him, as He has done for you.

However, I need to clarify some issues on this subject.

-1. You don't have to be beheaded for the sake of Christ to be at the marriage supper of Christ.

As a matter of fact majority of those that will be beheaded during the great tribulation are those that missed the rapture but still want to stand for Christ.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
annyplenty:

I understand your sentiments; trying to give all you can give back for Christ, including laying down down your life for Him, as He has done for you.

-1. You don't have to be beheaded for the sake of Christ to be at the marriage supper of Christ.

As a matter of fact majority of those that will be beheaded during the great tribulation are those that missed the rapture but still want to stand for Christ.
This rapture doctrine has got so many of you, including the OP drunk on the lies you are fed.

Do you bother to read and compile everything written about the subject before you run around pretending you have it all figured out? According to Peter's version of thr story, the entire earth and sky, even the sea will be scorched before the return of Christ. How can anything survive the scorching of everything including earth atmosphere? Cockroaches maybe...but humans, no. There is no missing the "rapture" because according to Peter, the human race will be made pretty much made extinct in preparation of the return of Jesus Christ.

Then there is Jesus Christ's telling of His return, in the Gospels suggesting that All (not some)of His sheep (believers) will be sleeping (in their graves) and they will all be raised at the sound of His voice, meaning none of them will be alive at the Time of His return. And of those who are raised, many will be judged for Hell. So again we see that, according to Jesus Christ's telling of the story that He came to raise the dead and not the living, assuming anyone is alive at the time, on the earth.

It is obvious from reading a lot of your rants and those of others on rapture that you all don't consider every writing on the return of Jesus Christ...you seem to focus on the parts that fit the doctrine you adhere to and not the entire report...especially not what Jesus Christ Himself, the one to return, said of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by annyplenty(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
annyplenty:

In continuation of my submission, I will like to point out that each of the issues or let me say most of the issues discussed in the book of revelation are discussed from two dimensions or perspectives, which may be

Pre rapture and post rapture

Church and Israel

Heaven and earth

Spiritual and physical

You need to know which one the scripture you read is talking about to avoid confusion.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Incrizz:

Oh! It wasn't a dream.
The Holy Spirit is a Person, HE talks.
When HE talks, your whole being hears HIM.
I wish I could narrate it all, what HE taught me, to you but there is no need. You may not understand.

Well, that parable speaks to a lot of things.
But don't forget, all 10 virgins were invited. Only 5 attached seriousness to welcoming The Master.

JESUS has been longing for us to meet with HIM, like face to face, where we see HIM as HE is. It is going to be a huge party. This is the real party, this is real celebration where the Bridegroom and the Bride finally get married.
Anyone who attaches seriousness to this wedding invitation, will make it in and that person is blessed.

I don't know of this one you talked about and I don't want to know, frankly.
The one I am interested in, is the one talked about in The Bible, which JESUS says will occur to mark the end of this age.

The Bible is my standard.
Never in this same history that you talk about was buying and selling dependent on vaccinations.
JESUS says this will happen at the end of age.

Never has a vaccine contain about 6 particles in them, that upon entering the bloodstream, they reassemble themselves.

They are gradually pushing it and you know it.
I think you misunderstood my reference of the parable of the 10 virgins. All 10 girls believed and so were invited. All of them slept as they waited for the bridegroom(they did not die meaning they all had eternal life as believers in the bridegroom). But when they were awoken by the bridegroom( His sheep hear His voice and will be raised when He returns), 5 were raised to enter into Heaven(the feast you speak of) while the other 5 were raised to be judged(Hell was waiting on the other side of the resurrection for them).

In parable after parable, Jesus Christ made two things clear to His followers;
1. the reward for work done will be the same for everyone who makes it into Heaven. Heaven is not some pyramid scheme where you can earn "greater reward" by doing one thing rather than the other. No! Everyone gets the same reaward, whether you are first or last...nor does it matter how many "souls" you claim to win.

2. Not all of those who will be raised in the end will enter into the Heaven. Many will indeed end up in Hell since Hell is under Jesus Christ's jurisdiction and He is set as Judge over His own.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by annyplenty(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
If God wills, I will post on the two dimensions of the persecution.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
annyplenty:
If God wills, I will post on the two dimensions of the persecution.
Stop with the nonsense posts! All you spew are lies according to the doctrines and traditions of men which you subscribe to - your spins remain far from the truth as recorded in the Gospels.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by budaatum: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
This rapture doctrine has got so many of you, including the OP drunk on the lies you are fed.

Do you bother to read and compile everything written about the subject before you run around pretending you have it all figured out? According to Peter's version of thr story, the entire earth and sky, even the sea will be scorched before the return of Christ. How can anything survive the scorching of everything including earth atmosphere? Cockroaches maybe...but humans, no. There is no missing the "rapture" because according to Peter, the human race will be made pretty much made extinct in preparation of the return of Jesus Christ.
Funny. grin

Did God not say Earth will never be destroyed again?

Why then would the loving Lord God Almighty send the more loving Only Son Messiah Jesus Christ to save the human race by destroying a large part of the human race, one should ask.

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by obonujoker(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
annyplenty:

There's nothing like rapture before tribulation Sister... John Darby twisted the word of God.... "
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
budaatum:

Funny. grin

Did God not say Earth will never be destroyed again?

Why then would the loving Lord God Almighty send the more loving Only Son Messiah Jesus Christ to save the human race by destroying a large part of the human race, one should ask.
Well, the earth will not be destroyed but it will be scorched as He said it will in Genesis, by fire.

And as for Love, I am afraid you are not considering all of the dimensions of God in your statement there. God Himself is Love and what that means is everything He does is Love in action.
* When God made man, bestowed on Him dominion over all, then kicking Him out the garden of Eden, that was all love in action.
* When God destroyed the world with the flood during the time of Noah, that was love in action.
* When God did what He did at Babel, and then at Sodom and Gomorrah, that was also love in action.
* When. God chose Abraham, Isaac and the descendants of Jacob as His people..that was love too.
* When God drowned pharaoh and his army in the sea, that was love in action.
* When God punished the Isrealites in the desert, burying about 14000 of them alive for dishonoring Him, and wiping out generations of them in a matter of 40 years,
that was love in action.
*When God punished all of Isreal for Achan's sin, that was also love in action.

Love is not one-dimensional and since God Himself IS Love - it follows that everything He does is Love and so there cannot be anyone more loving than He Is.

As for the idea that Jesus Christ is more loving than God, I can see how you would assume so but there isn't much difference. Between Jesus Christ and God, since they are cut of the same fabric or should I say Jesus Christ is the Word out of God's mouth -the same Word that was responsible for all the acts of Love we read of in the Old Testament.

As for Him proposing to destroy large part of the human race, well, I don't know the reason behind the plan but I think to trust Love in all, knowing that Love does not show favor and does not make decisions as man does. The same God who is Love is God of Wisdom and His wisdom is greater than we can all imagine. So His decision is not made like ours are and His Word is Truth forever and ever.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by budaatum: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, the earth will not be destroyed but it will be scorched as He said it will in Genesis, by fire.
Dear Lord God Almighty, please know that if you do what junkie says above and you scorched the earth you said into existence and which was good after stating clearly that you will not destroy the earth again, I buda, will stand there with my fist raised right in your face as I call you a tyrant and a liar and the doer of evil. Be warned!

Kobojunkie:
And as for Love, I am afraid you are not considering all of the dimensions of God in your statement there. God Himself is Love and what that means is everything He does is Love in action.
* When God made man, bestowed on Him dominion over all, then kicking Him out the garden of Eden, that was all love in action.
* When God destroyed the world with the flood during the time of Noah, that was love in action.
* When God did what He did at Babel, and then at Sodom and Gomorrah, that was also love in action.
* When. God chose Abraham, Isaac and the descendants of Jacob as His people..that was love too.
* When God drowned pharaoh and his army in the sea, that was love in action.
* When God punished the Isrealites in the desert, burying about 14000 of them alive for dishonoring Him, and wiping out generations of them in a matter of 40 years,
that was love in action.
*When God punished all of Isreal for Achan's sin, that was also love in action.
I can only rejoice that the God you describe abdicated for Jesus Christ the Son of God who now rules over the living and the dead. Unlike the God described above, Jesus loves his sheep and will protect us from that God!

Kobojunkie:

Love is not one-dimensional and since God Himself IS Love - it follows that everything He does is Love and so there cannot be anyone more loving than He Is.
This is dangerous thinking, especially when humans get to decide for God. They will stone adulteresses and say God stoned them, they will burn witches and say God done it, some will read in a book they write that they will die if they eat the fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and will not therefore eat and will remain blind and naked and enslaved to ignorance for fear that knowledge kills!

Everything God does is love, junkie, but not all one reads is necessarily good.

Kobojunkie:

As for the idea that Jesus Christ is more loving than God, I can see how you would assume so but there isn't much difference. Between Jesus Christ and God, since they are cut of the same fabric or should I say Jesus Christ is the Word out of God's mouth -the same Word that was responsible for all the acts of Love we read of in the Old Testament.
I can only pressume we read different Bibles, because, in my own Bible, there is quite a lot an Eye for an Eye God did that turn the other cheek Jesus would never ever do.

Kobojunkie:
As for Him proposing to destroy large part of the human race, well, I don't know the reason behind the plan but I think to trust Love in all, knowing that Love does not show favor and does not make decisions as man does. The same God who is Love is God of Wisdom and His wisdom is greater than we can all imagine. So His decision is not made like ours are and His Word is Truth forever and ever.
Who's plan, junkie? The plan the writers of the Holy Bible you read wrote and which you likely do not fully understand or the plan of the Lord God Almighty? Or perhaps I missed the memo where God stopped being jealous and its now ok to create an idol of a book and bow down and worship it?

If so, please hear the Word of our Lord Jesus Christ saying a book can not be jealous!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12881517_notable02350_jpeg57923bc4f70f7c19026702b867510a9f

Those who eat bread alone will be malnourished!

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkiee: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2020
budaatum:
Dear Lord God Almighty, please know that if you do what junkie says above and you scorched the earth you said into existence and which was good after stating clearly that you will not destroy the earth again, I buda, will stand there with my fist raised right in your face as I call you a tyrant and a liar and the doer of evil. Be warned!
God, through Noah's flood, destroyed all living beings, except Noah and his family, according to the story.

Genesis 9 vs 8-17 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Then God said to Noah and his sons,
9. “I now make my promise to you and to your people who will live after you.
10 I make my promise to all the birds, and to all the cattle, and to all the animals that came out of the boat with you. I make my promise to every living thing on earth.
11. This is my promise to you: All life on the earth was destroyed by the flood. But that will never happen again. A flood will never again destroy all life on the earth.”
12. And God said, “I will give you something to prove that I made this promise to you. It will continue forever to show that I have made an agreement with you and every living thing on earth.
13. I am putting a rainbow in the clouds as proof of the agreement between me and the earth.
14. When I bring clouds over the earth, you will see the rainbow in the clouds.
15. When I see this rainbow, I will remember the agreement between me and you and every living thing on the earth. This agreement says that a flood will never again destroy all life on the earth.
16. When I look and see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the agreement that continues forever. I will remember the agreement between me and every living thing on the earth.”
17. So God said to Noah, “This rainbow is proof of the agreement that I made with all living things on earth.”
The agreement that God made was that He would never again destroy all living things on earth using a flood. So, when Peter suggests that it will instead be destroyed instead with fire, that does not contradict God's promise to man in Genesis.

2 Peter 3 vs 10-13 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. But the day when the Lord comes again will surprise everyone like the coming of a thief. The sky will disappear with a loud noise. Everything in the sky will be destroyed with fire. And the earth and everything in it will be burned up.[a]
11. Everything will be destroyed in this way. So what kind of people should you be? Your lives should be holy and devoted to God.
12. You should be looking forward to the day of God, wanting more than anything else for it to come soon. When it comes, the sky will be destroyed with fire, and everything in the sky will melt with heat.
13. But God made a promise to us. And we are waiting for what he promised—a new sky and a new earth. That will be the place where goodness lives.
There is no mention of this happening in the Gospels, as far as I have read, so I wait to see if this is established anywhere in Jesus' Christ's teachings.
budaatum:
I can only rejoice that the God you describe abdicated for Jesus Christ the Son of God who now rules over the living and the dead. Unlike the God described above, Jesus loves his sheep and will protect us from that God!
I am sorry what? undecided
that God abdicated for Jesus Christ? undecided
Why did Jesus Christ instruct His sheep to pray to that God in His name(the name of the New Covenant)?undecided
Why did that God install His own Spirit as the seal of the New Covenant? undecided
Why did Jesus Christ, the protective shepherd, promise His sheep great suffering if He is so different from that God? undecided
Since you are suggesting that the God of the Old Covenant is a different God from the God of the New Covenant, why did the very disciples of? undecided
budaatum:
This is dangerous thinking, especially when humans get to decide for God. They will stone adulteresses and say God stoned them, they will burn witches and say God done it,
There is nothing dangerous about choosing to believe that God is the same God of Old who gave, to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the Old Covenant laws. After all, even Jesus Christ said He is the same God of the Old Covenant, hence He Jesus Christ lived and fulfilled the requirements of the God of Old even as He introduced the New Covenant. Even in the Old Covenant laws, God never provided a means for men to lie in His name, so no man has really been able to escape God's judgment, according to God.
budaatum:
some will read in a book they write that they will die if they eat the fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and will not therefore eat and will remain blind and naked and enslaved to ignorance for fear that knowledge kills!
I still believe your understanding of the story in the Garden remains way off the mark. God never said, "Adam, you will NEVER eat from the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil". And God never said, "You will FOREVER be naked". None of that ever happened!
budaatum:
Everything God does is love, junkie, but not all one reads is necessarily good.

Though the records we have before us were penned of the hands of men, we accept that what is written is of God... and since
1. God is Good -- all that God does is Good.
2. God is Love -- all that Love does is Love.
budaatum:
I can only pressume we read different Bibles, because, in my own Bible, there is quite a lot an Eye for an Eye God did that turn the other cheek Jesus would never ever do.
When Jesus Christ returns to blast all His enemies to Hell, is He doing that in honor of His command to turn the other cheek as well? :-/
The Old and New Covenants are contracts between God and man, not God and God.
budaatum:
Who's plan, junkie? The plan the writers of the Holy Bible you read wrote and which you likely do not fully understand or the plan of the Lord God Almighty? Or perhaps I missed the memo where God stopped being jealous and its now ok to create an idol of a book and bow down and worship it? If so, please hear the Word of our Lord Jesus Christ saying a book can not be jealous!
Those who eat bread alone will be malnourished!
About the plan... what plan of which authors? How many of these authors came together to create the plan? The only plan is the one that God made since before the beginning... a plan that no human likely knows and none will probably ever understand.

Stop pretending any of this has to do with worshipping a book or not...Yes, God is indeed a jealous God, and He is also God who never lies and never changes. He is the same yesterday, today and forever! Even Jesus Christ affirmed that when He said, "If you have seen me, you have seen the father". Everything Jesus Christ did, He did according to the Will of His Father, and He went back to, you guessed it, His father. So, if Jesus Himself affirmed the fact that the same God of the Old is He, why pretend they are not the same?
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by budaatum: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
So, if Jesus Himself affirmed the fact that the same God of the Old is He, why pretend they are not the same?
Please know. buda accepts the concept of the Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. It's sort of like the evolution of one from the other with none being the whole. It's like a holy mixture of three, and like a Tree, it grows.

Merry Christmas Kobojunkiee.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
budaatum:

Please know. buda accepts the concept of the Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. It's sort of like the evolution of one from the other with none being the whole. It's like a holy mixture of three, and like a Tree, it grows.

Merry Christmas Kobojunkiee.
So the God who told you that He is the same always- He never changes - lied?

I believe in God... I believe the Spirit of God is of God and I believe Jesus Christ is God's human Avatar. I dont believe that in anyway suggests that God changes His ways or His mind.

Merry Xmas to you too.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I think you misunderstood my reference of the parable of the 10 virgins. All 10 girls believed and so were invited. All of them slept as they waited for the bridegroom(they did not die meaning they all had eternal life as believers in the bridegroom). But when they were awoken by the bridegroom( His sheep hear His voice and will be raised when He returns), 5 were raised to enter into Heaven(the feast you speak of) while the other 5 were raised to be judged(Hell was waiting on the other side of the resurrection for them).

In parable after parable, Jesus Christ made two things clear to His followers;
1. the reward for work done will be the same for everyone who makes it into Heaven. Heaven is not some pyramid scheme where you can earn "greater reward" by doing one thing rather than the other. No! Everyone gets the same reaward, whether you are first or last...nor does it matter how many "souls" you claim to win.

2. Not all of those who will be raised in the end will enter into the Heaven. Many will indeed end up in Hell since Hell is under Jesus Christ's jurisdiction and He is set as Judge over His own.

Are you saying because others would get their reward, I shouldn't rejoice about mine?
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2020
annyplenty:

That was why I mentioned you on the other thread.
Rapture is after the great tribulation.

Dear Sis,
I never mentioned that I HAVE TO Be beheaded to make the marriage supper.
What I wrote are two completely different things with what you've written.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Incrizz:

Are you saying because others who would get their reward, I shouldn't rejoice about mine?
No, anyone who makes Heaven even by the skin of his/her Chinny-chin-chin should celebrate, but let's have a clear understanding of what Jesus Christ in fact promised those of His New Covenant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Problem Of Placenta Bondage By Dr OLUKOYA / Some Of The Yoruba Names That May Be Against The Book Of Life / President Jonathan Congratulat New Prelate Methodsist Church, Dr SCK Uche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.