Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded (2698 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 1:31am On Dec 30, 2020
livingchrist Gospelpreacher1

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Gospelpreacher1: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Let it be to you according to your Word..

I will be in Heaven by Rapture..

Enjoy your Great Tribulation
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:
Let it be to you according to your Word..

I will be in Heaven by Rapture..

Enjoy your Great Tribulation
That is if Jesus Christ returns during your lifetime which is highly unlikely.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by illicit(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2020
You should relocate to Chibok, Maiduguri, Adamawa ASAP
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Revelation 2:10
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life

The reason is so that you can be tried so that your love for JESUS can be tried.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
illicit:
You should relocate to Chibok, Maiduguri, Adamawa ASAP
There are still 100s of thousands who live in those places that have yet to be beheaded
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There are still 100s of thousands who live in those places that have yet to be beheaded

Sorry, I'd just like to know, do you believe that JESUS came to earth to die for our sins or you're atheist?
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Incrizz:

Sorry, I'd just like to know, do you believe that JESUS came to earth to die for our sins or you're atheist?
Focus on responding intelligently to what I have stated so far instead.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by harmargedon: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
the man who wants to be head you believes he's doing God's will, you on the other hand that is been be headed believes that you're dying for your belief in God. But I believe that you're both crazy.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Focus on responding intelligently to what I have stated so far instead.

Great.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
harmargedon:
the man who wants to be head you believes he's doing God's will, you on the other hand that is been be headed believes that you're dying for your belief in God. But I believe that you're both crazy.

It is the antichrist himself, he knows he is of the devil.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by harmargedon: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Incrizz:

It is the antichrist himself, he knows he is of the devil.
the idea of the Antichrist wasn't spoken by Jesus himself, but some prick dimmed it reasonable to add it to your book. Always learn to be ahead in every situation, or you'll just be a blind follower, he who has ears, let him hear.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by harmargedon: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2021
Mathew 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 1:10am On Jan 21, 2021
Incrizz:
Mathew 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
When reading information presented in any HUMAN language, Context is King!

The verses before and after the one you quoted explain in thorough detail the message Jesus Christ had for His followers who would at that time experience the troubles He spoke of. In the next very next, He even advises them that when they are treated badly in one city, they should flee to the next city instead.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good morning kobojunkie...

Hebrews 10:35
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward."
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by budaatum: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So the God who told you that He is the same always- He never changes - lied?

God never told me anything, junkie. I did read the book though and understand God changed, or evolved, as I like to see it. But I understand if you don't. It's a big book, and people understand differently.

Kobojunkie:
I believe in God... I believe the Spirit of God is of God and I believe Jesus Christ is God's human Avatar. I dont believe that in anyway suggests that God changes His ways or His mind.

Merry Xmas to you too.

So do demons.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa

I just never found the need to emulate them and find understanding to be far more superior. It's what Christ did, understand instead of merely believe, or he would have just been another Pharisee or Sadduccee who believed so much they forgot to love their fellow human beings.

Happy New Year.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 3:02am On Jan 22, 2021
budaatum:

God never told me anything, junkie. I did read the book though and understand God changed, or evolved, as I like to see it. But I understand if you don't. It's a big book, and people understand differently.
So do demons.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa

I just never found the need to emulate them and find understanding to be far more superior. It's what Christ did, understand instead of merely believe, or he would have just been another Pharisee or Sadduccee who believed so much they forgot to love their fellow human beings.

Happy New Year.
You are still missing the point I am trying to get at here. If your understanding is that God did in fact change, or evolve, what you are in fact saying is that God is no different from the Pharisees and the Sadducees and Jesus Christ, becomes one version of God's lies become God for you. undecided

I read that book too and I believe understanding is key to in fact learning who God is and what God's message is, separated from the noise that is man( biases and opinions that act as fillers). There is a lot of that noise surrounding God's message, recorded in that book, is a lot of noise that is not seems sometimes to run counter to what God says. undecided

On another issue, Speaking on issue of comprehension, there are many who read the same book and claim that in their understanding, drinking of alcohol is a sin and then there are others who instead believe drunkenness is the sin.
But an objective examination of the same texts reveal that God has never in fact been against alcohol, and He never stated that drunkenness a sin. However, you can find several verses in the same Bible where men(not God) put forward the opinion that alcohol is bad and push drunkenness as cause of sins which some readers then twist into meaning that God Himself Is against alcohol and drunkenness.

Anywho, back to the subject here... God is to be believed as He says He is, or He is not God enough to be God. if God Himself says He does not change but you find that He does, then He shouldn't be your God at all since that would imply that your God is a liar... And you shouldn't accept even a substitute for God either.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 22, 2021
budaatum:

Happy New Year.

The veneration of this Jesus character never ceases to amaze me. Some call him a great moral teacher as if humanity was devoid of morality before he formed a cult of itinerant Jews.

What was so novel about his alleged moral teachings?
What did he allegedly teach that was absent from the world before he purportedly crawled out of a virgin’s ass?

Love human beings?? Probably the biggest unintentional joke about Jesus!!! Nothing says love like eternal damnation because you don’t put some fucking Jewish priest on a pedestal.

Imagine some rabbi coming up to you and claiming he’s the son of Yahweh and if you reject his assertion, he will punish you in a “lake of fire” after you die. You would probably look at him the same way you would look at a Hellenic priest who claimed to be the son of Zeus i.e. Like the bastard lost his mind!

You say the god of the Bible evolved. Indeed! It evolved from a Komodo Dragon to Godzilla. He went from all manner of wanton murder to torturing you for “eternity” after the murder.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mathew 24:13
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Incrizz:
Mathew 24:13
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Matthew 24:19
How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
1 Peter 4:12

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Suspends His Nephew For Endorsing Bola Tinubu / Rev. Fr. Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kanu Diocese / The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.