Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (35417 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Indispensable85(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Nonsense!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Donspicey: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
Sure that he is our President. At the same time, he is the father of the nation. That makes him not to lead in favor of only those who supported him. By oath, he is father to all just as a good father never treats his children by their position with things that are against his. Happy birthday to Mr. President.

Your darling daddy is really working.....

Where are his recent pics in his daura home
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2020
The Holy Bible tells us that one of the wats to know the righteous is how they care for their animals. Pr 12:10. If that is your position, then it’s an act of righteousness. God knows the motive of all men. God bless our President as he celebrates today.
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]

Father of cows....
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Gwazy69: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday buddy many more years to come, May God give you good health peace of mind in Jesus name �

But no forget bring the national cake � oo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by bayelsaowei(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2020
NIGERIANS and foolishness is like bread and butter..insane and backward humans allowed an olodo rule over them twice. Its like lightening striking twice at a particular spot.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2020
Nonsense that his birthday is today or what?Those who celebrate greatness will surely be great. God bless Mr.President. I love him.
Indispensable85:
Nonsense!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by F117nighthawk: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday to the ruler who does not go anywhere beyond ASO ROCK and DAURA,other parts of Nigeria no dey under his jurisdiction
Long live your ASO ROCK kingdom and annex DAURA. grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday to our president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Muhylonaire007: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2020
[s][/s]
ismoney:
The Holy Bible tells us that one of the wats to know the righteous is how they care for their animals. Pr 12:10. If that is your position, then it’s an act of righteousness. God knows the motive of all men. God bless our President as he celebrates today.
[s][/s]

You are talking rubbish.
Has he cared for Nigerians the way he has cared for his cows?
Why am I even engaging you self? Is that not your job, to cover up for your master just like the remaining zombies.

Leave me alone, I have spoken!!!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Build character and you will gain value. Those who supported him knew his worth. Read through the page and learn good lessons from his life so far today. It could be a great source of courage to many of your present and future goals. God bless our President and happy birthday to him. I love him. Our President is not that evil you wrote.
bayelsaowei:
NIGERIANS and foolishness is like bread and butter..insane and backward humans allowed an olodo rule over them twice. Its like lightening striking twice at a particular spot.

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Indispensable85(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
Nonsense that his birthday is today or what?Those who celebrate greatness will surely be great. God bless Mr.President. I love him.

You need an urgent brain replacement surgery.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2020
It is evil not to see any good thing you can point at that he had done for the nation. I won’t subscribe to that. Lives had been transformed and many will attest to same. He cares for the nation. Of course, he is my Master as my President. I am not a fool and can’t be deceived. God bless our President. I love him.
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]

You are talking rubbish.
Has he cared for Nigerians the way he has cared for his cows?
Why am I even engaging you self? Is that not your job, to cover up for your master just like the remaining zombies.

Leave me alone, I have spoken!!!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Neddyned(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2020
if you no send just click lite, if you send share
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2020
It is funny that some can’t make points without using wrong words on others. Readers are leaders. It takes good transformations of thought to see good in others. God bless our President. Happy birthday to him.
Indispensable85:

You need an urgent brain replacement surgery.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Judybash93(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday Mr Buhari. May you live long to see how far you've taken this country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Sabadon(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
It is a pity that some had been brainwashed to use wrong words on their leaders. Let’s celebrate our President. God bless Mr. President. I can’t be deceived. Don’t be deceived. God bless our President.
bro its not brain wash, really i wish buhari well, but with the way things are going you re left with no choice to believe every peopaganda. Which president will be so insensitive to the plight of his citizens. Lets use the #endsars protest as a case study. The so called C-in-C remained mum till everything escallated to international disgrace. Personally i wish whoever is there on the presidential seat well....but i dey vex angry
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ucheuzor1(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday Buhari, Nigeria first son. Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by realstars: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2020
nony43:
Happy birthday to you Mr President, may your old age treat you the way you are treating Nigeria.
i wish him same same.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Lamasta(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday GCFR Muhammadu Buhari may God bless your new age...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by onyeogalu1(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
It is a pity that some had been brainwashed to use wrong words on their leaders. Let’s celebrate our President. God bless Mr. President. I can’t be deceived. Don’t be deceived. God bless our President.

Does the President use right words on the citizens?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2020
This is a false statement. He has visited a lot of places since he was elected. However, the essence of having ministers and other aides to the President is for them to be available where he couldn’t be and report to him. Let’s celebrate this great leader.
F117nighthawk:
Happy birthday to the ruler who does not go anywhere beyond ASO ROCK and DAURA,other parts of Nigeria no dey under his jurisdiction
Long live your ASO ROCK kingdom and annex DAURA. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by magzey: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best president in Africa, I pray for long life, good health and Allah protections.
HBD Baba Buhari ,you remain my best president ever.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Indispensable85(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
It is funny that some can’t make points without using wrong words on others. Readers are leaders. It takes good transformations of thought to see good in others. God bless our President. Happy birthday to him.

It takes madness to be a Buhari supporter at a time like this. You need a brain reboot.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2020
Yes he does. However, assuming you find him wanting in an area in statement, is it not profitable to concentrate on his strength and pray about the other areas? I believe it is. No one would wish to enter into a furnace of fire because another did if they are of right mind. Celebrate his strength and virtues today. God bless Mr. President.
onyeogalu1:

Does the President use right words on the citizens?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Proflere: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Happy birthday to a man of integrity,a man I love with all my heart, a man that has the interest of Nigerians at heart,a man that that made history,a man laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams despite dwindling revenue and sabotage from enemies of Nigeria...

I salute you sir. You have lived a good and fulfilled life.

Respecting people's opinion is one thing not meant for Nigerians. There are people that need better slap after spewing their trashy opinions.

SAI BABA!!!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by juman(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Buhari has failed Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by juman(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2020
He should be up to eighty five years old.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2020
We are not talking of been a supporter or not. My position is that we should learn to celebrate our own leaders in their unique days and learn from their strength. It is evil to say that you have never learnt anything good from him or about him.
Indispensable85:

It takes madness to be a Buhari supporter at a time like this. You need a brain reboot.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by GENIUSCALIBRE(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Buhari, happy birth day! But Buhari is an international liar anyway.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Get me the prove. Let’s learn not to be sentimental.
juman:
He should be up to eighty five years old.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Centgift(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday baba. May the remaining of your lifetime and your next life time be as beautiful as Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Percaput: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2020
For how long will buhari keep celebrating 78 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeleke’s Billboards Set Ablaze As Osun PDP Primaries Ends In Violence / Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB / Adebayo Shittu Wears ''Buhari/Osinbajo 2019'' Campaign Cap To FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.