Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (35387 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Afamed: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday to My Able President

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by blacknoir: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2020
nony43:
Happy birthday to you Mr President, may your old age treat you the way you are treating Nigeria.
Amennn

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Muhylonaire007: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2020
[s][/s]
ismoney:
It is evil not to see any good thing you can point at that he had done for the nation. I won’t subscribe to that. Lives had been transformed and many will attest to same. He cares for the nation. Of course, he is my Master as my President. I am not a fool and can’t be deceived. God bless our President. I love him.
[s][/s]
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Ayo2004: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
Live to celebrate the best part of the lives of people. Even if you can’t see any good thing to write about him, can’t you thank God for his life? Some persons like hard life. That is why you requested for the lateral inversion. Not right. God bless our President and happy birthday to him.
Bless who?e no go better for Buhari....I am sure if your family member was among those abducted,u won't come here and wish him happy birthday

As for those saying no insults on some 1's birthday,UNA PAPA!!! grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by nnamdico82: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Were, were, were, osinwin

Calazoto:
Buhari has always been a FVCKED BOY***

Meanwhile, I have maca root powder for s*x drive, it prevent weak erection and helps you last long...
5k only! FREE DELIVERY kiss kiss kiss

#WeMove
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by goshen26: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday Sir

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2020
There are positions that a leader might take which some might not understand. However, let’s keep praying for him. I believe that had a great interest in us to make Nigeria great.
Sabadon:
bro its not brain wash, really i wish buhari well, but with the way things are going you re left with no choice to believe every peopaganda. Which president will be so insensitive to the plight of his citizens. Lets use the #endsars protest as a case study. The so called C-in-C remained mum till everything escallated to international disgrace. Personally i wish whoever is there on the presidential seat well....but i dey vex angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by dotedote: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2020
9ja has frustrated you. I see.

PopSmoke:

well you might be right, no one is perfect, but trust me Buhari isn't doing shit

Buhari just wasted 8 solid years of Nigerians all because he wanted to serve his own ego of becoming president and nothing else

HE DOESN'T CARE
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by lexy2014: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Happy birthday to a man of integrity,a man I love with all my heart, a man that has the interest of Nigerians at heart,a man that that made history,a man laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams despite dwindling revenue and sabotage from enemies of Nigeria...

I salute you sir. You have lived a good and fulfilled life.

SAI BABA!!!

Where's d integrity? Where's d foundation he is laying? Dwindling revenue& there's rampant stealing under his nose& govt officials are hoarding covid19 palliatives? Is there a greater saboteur to Nigeria than buhari himself?

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Kaiser20: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2020
May Nigeria never see a president like Buhari again.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2020
I am writing, it is well with him. I love him. The era of hate should stop to safe the future generations and the present ones. God bless our President. I love him. God will help him to overcome challenges he is facing in all sectors.
Ayo2004:

Bless who?e no go better for Buhari....I am sure if your family member was among those abducted,u won't come here and wish him happy birthday

As for those saying no insults on some 1's birthday,UNA PAPA!!! grin
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by lexy2014: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
There are positions that a leader might take which some might not understand. However, let’s keep praying for him. I believe that had a great interest in us to make Nigeria great.

Buhari didn't take d position he is in. He was given d position by nigerians same way u make an applicant and employee.
How does buhari have great interests cin Nigerians to make d country great? Can u mention anything he has done to support ur notion? What are u praying for buhari for? Have u finished praying for urself? Pls name one country in d world that succeeded by praying for it's leader to do his job? Do u pray for ur gateman to do his job? Do u pray for ur tailor to sew ur clothes well? If u are praying for buhari, it means u no that he doesn't have what it takes to govern this country well.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by bayelsaowei(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
Build character and you will gain value. Those who supported him knew his worth. Read through the page and learn good lessons from his life so far today. It could be a great source of courage to many of your present and future goals. God bless our President and happy birthday to him. I love him. Our President is not that evil you wrote.
rubbish.. what is buharis worth other than religious fanaticism, tribal bigotry and cluelessness? In a competitive environment and in a country with sense buhari wont even come close to becoming the governor of any sane state. Buhari ruled as a military administrator, supported or rather benefited from a coup and that same human being became the president of Nigeria in a democratic government and was voted collectively by fools.

Nigeria will never progress with such foolish citizens ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Rushna27(f): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2020
don't wanna waste my happy B-Day......
Pls friends, I need a job.. no job is demeaning though am a graduate but wud do anything aside robbery and prostitution..... pls am tired of joblessness... at least to work so as to ave something for a biz start.... Lagos mainland environ... tnx.... 07068867159

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by BankyGee(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Shadysen:
happy birthday tyranny.
Tyrant*

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2020
The truth is that the growing know when to shoot and refrain from shooting. Let’s celebrate him today. Those who voted him are not fools. It’s wrong to think so. Let’s love him. Thanks.
bayelsaowei:
rubbish.. what is buharis worth other than religious fanaticism, tribal bigotry and cluelessness? In a competitive environment and in a country with sense buhari wont even come close to becoming the governor of any sane state. Buhari ruled as a military administrator, supported or rather benefited from a coup and that same human being became the president of Nigeria in a democratic government and was voted collectively by fools.

Nigeria will never progress with such foolish citizens ...
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Greatfullheart: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2020
We all know that the man in Asorock no be Buhari. So before and after pictures doesnt mean anything is just for fun. I was on my way to Lugbe on friday, imagine the Military forces had to block every road becus the mad president is passing.

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2020
PopSmoke:
rubbish

on this day 78 years ago a Nigerian problem was born
Son sorry i nw ur nt happy so dia for take happiness smalk
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by JordanMichael(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2020
PopSmoke:
rubbish

on this day 78 years ago a Nigerian problem was born
grin hardship and incompetence was born
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Shegzymiki1: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy Birthday to our wonderful President, wishing you long life and prosperity in good health in Jesus mighty name Amen. I pray also that the good Lord will give more wisdom to rule this Great Country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Ezenwa12345(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
Life is a seed. Many had sown unsavory ones. Let’s be guided. God bless Nigeria and Mr. President on his birthday.
Wtf you talking about...
So because he said he truth , he will now reap bad seed
Buharist and them Nijeriya mentality
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by jasedge15(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Stop being philosophical about reality. Buhari could be the best father to his children at home but as a president and leader of a nation he is a failure. If truly leaders provide solutions to challenges how many solutions have buhari offered to the insurgency of kidnapping and terrorism in the north, looting, mismanagement of funds, electricity, academic stagnation and other aspects on the list.
ismoney:
Challenges are part of life and leaders are out to provide solutions to them. It is unworthy to accuse a leader when you might not be privileged to the sacrifices he is making for the led.

Not withstanding, I believe that no father had been 100% perfect right from when they started having children.

Trained children are encouraged to celebrate their fathers.

President Muhammadu Buhari is the father of the country and as good citizens, we must honor and celebrate them. God bless Mr. President. I love him. Greater strength to him for the work ahead and may the good Lord give him peace.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Hardeybahyour: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2020
happy birthday to you, Mr president, wishing u long life n prosperity,may God increase u in health n wisdom.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by bayelsaowei(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
The truth is that the growing know when to shoot and refrain from shooting. Let’s celebrate him today. Those who voted him are not fools. It’s wrong to think so. Let’s love him. Thanks.
mtsheew..can the dead farmers and innocent citizens killed by buharis incompetence also celebrate their loved ones? Who cares about buhari...stop this eye service...
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Korllami007: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
Sure that he is our President. At the same time, he is the father of the nation. That makes him not to lead in favor of only those who supported him. By oath, he is father to all just as a good father never treats his children by their position with things that are against his. Happy birthday to Mr. President.

He fit be your your father, but not father of millions of Nigeria. That's why he's doing anything he wants without any consequences because his the father of Nigeria. He can do as he likes without anyone reprimanding or checkmating his excesses.
Dem no born trump well make he talk say his father of America. Senseless and nonsensical statement.
Nigeria no be family settings. Make he go be father for him family house, not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Queseda: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday to my mentor and leader, President Muhammadu Buhari. May the Almighty Allah continue to guide and protect you to lead us.
Please improve the security in North

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Shadysen:
may your life and your children's life be like some of nigerians lives AMAN!!!
Amen!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2020
karkel:
who be this na.........Don't allow the curse of buhari to follow you
Please let the curse that will make me live up to 78 years follow me o!

Let the curse that will make me defeat an incumbent president follow me o!

Let the curse that will make me loved and adored to the point of worship by millions of people follow me o!

Let the curse that will make me an Army General before the age of 40 follow me o!

Let the curse that will make me rule my country as a military General and as a civilian president (a total of almost a decade) out of millions of people in that country follow me o!

Let the curse that will make me see my children, grandchildren and great grand children follow me o!

Yes!...yes!... Let the Buhari curse follow me !
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by dododawa1: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2020
And his wife away
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by michoim(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2020
HBD. Long live and pprosperity
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
Live to celebrate the best part of the lives of people. Even if you can’t see any good thing to write about him, can’t you thank God for his life? Some persons like hard life. That is why you requested for the lateral inversion. Not right. God bless our President and happy birthday to him.
Shut the hell up, you paid supporter!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by lamaooo(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2020
NA LIE THIS MAN SUPPOSE DON ENTER 80-85

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.