Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (35769 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Muhylonaire007: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2020
[s][/s]
ismoney:
Challenges are part of life and leaders are out to provide solutions to them. It is unworthy to accuse a leader when you might not be privileged to the sacrifices he is making for the led.

Not withstanding, I believe that no father had been 100% perfect right from when they started having children.

Trained children are encouraged to celebrate their fathers.

President Muhammadu Buhari is the father of the country and as good citizens, we must honor and celebrate them. God bless Mr. President. I love him. Greater strength to him for the work ahead and may the good Lord give him peace.
[s][/s]

Father of cows....

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2020
87 or 78 undecided
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Useless president

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by pickatyouu: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Have a horrific and terrible birthday.
May you not die well.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Ofemmanu1: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2020
cow

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by alawiiyeyoruba: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Bubu, Na wahala dem born 78 years ago sha or whatever year he was given birth to grin grin grin grin

Do you wonder what Agbo Jedi is? Agbo Jedi comes in different names for people especially in the southwestern part of Nigeria, some persons call it ále’, áwopa’or áfato, to learn more about jedi click https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/agbo-jedi/
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Cammo: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2020
This news should be irritating most of us but somehow some idiots still feel good enough to congratulate a 78-year-old failure.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Muhylonaire007: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Realtord43:
Happy posthomous birthday to real buhari mohammed

Lwkmd grin grin
No kill me abeg

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Mammangaddafi(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Most handsome president in Africa . More handsome than most of his haters in their 20s

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Abdanny2000(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday mr president, but you fit help us try to dey get sense
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Vidsolution79: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Is football age birthday abi... Do you need logo, banner or flyer design. Get it at a very cheap price. My contact is in my signature.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by HeadShot: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
Challenges are part of life and leaders are out to provide solutions to them. It is unworthy to accuse a leader when you might not be privileged to the sacrifices he is making for the led.

Not withstanding, I believe that no father had been 100% perfect right from when they started having children.

President Muhammadu Buhari is the father of the country and as good citizens, we must honor and celebrate them. God bless Mr. President. I love him. Greater strength to him for the work ahead and may the good Lord give him peace.

Shut up there....

Enemies of progress

What solutions is Buhari government chunning out... Aside poverty and hardship
Open borders for food to come in.. farmers are afraid to farm because of insecurity

Go to market and see... Hunger is killing people

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Dbeautifulme(f): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Am not sorry to say this.. But

A life that is currently not blessing the lots of Nigeria...
Is that one worth celebrating?
just like I normally do
The president should just ditch all celebrations and encomiums...
It's quite pointless honestly.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2020
hbd to fake bubu,
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Niorte: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2020
What can I say?

Mr President Sir,

You became the first and only person that has deceived me in a grand style. Thanks to Professor Tam Davidwest who added to the sweet talk.

I know better now.

Some of us supported you in 2015 because of the ineptitude of President Jonathan. But you have shown that you are no better.

May God get rid of incompetent leaders in Nigeria. Amiiiiiiin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Korllami007: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:

Nigeria is not a family settings. He was elected.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Prolificgiant(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Hbd your excellency,age gracefully. Please check my signature and thank me later
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by themes009(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday my guy the presido, but oga you know say you dey f*ck up sometime
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ajebuter(f): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Even as his critic

I admit that 78 ( whether real age or ' footballer' age) is not a joke..

I wish Baba Bubu what he wishes us..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by chiiraq802(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2020
I don't like this gworo man at all, but anyhow shaaaa...

Let me celebrate him on his birthday ....

#Happy birthday Gworo sipping old man.....

Anything the parents of those kidnapped boys, victims of herdsmen/bandits/boko haram attacks and those in IDP camps across North down to Niger and Chad wishes You, is what I equally wish You.

May Allah 'Blast' you more.
Insha Allah.

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Brushstrokes20: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
BS...... NEXT!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by gassbee: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
See as d guy fresh
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday �� Mr President I love you sir
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by baski92(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
nony43:
Happy birthday to you Mr President, may your old age treat you the way you are treating Nigeria.
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Edusouls(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday mr president, you have had a fulfilled life most won’t even smell of..
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Realtord43: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Lwkmd grin grin No kill me abeg
the reality is quite funny bro
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Badonasty(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2020
happy birthday to the worst president Nigeria will ever have..............
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ChronicGp(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Jubril wey dey bleach.... supposedly 80 years mf. I Dey waka pass �����
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by helinues: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Useless president

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Enemyofpeace: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
This thread is for sicofans and hi service people wey dey support this useless government

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by m140(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
PopSmoke:

well you might be right, no one is perfect, but trust me Buhari isn't doing shit

Buhari just wasted 8 solid years of Nigerians all because he wanted to serve his own ego of becoming president and nothing else

HE DOESN'T CARE
Easy ooo
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by JudasNaCarrot: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
PopSmoke:
rubbish

on this day 78 years ago a Nigerian problem was born
Something that would have been aborted by all means whether by medical doctors or via "Uda seed" and other herbal medications.
If only humans could see tomorrow....both the fetus and the carrier would have been history at most.

Stupid man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video) / Labour Party Stalwarts Meet Lagos APC PC On Alliance For Sanwo-Olu / Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.