Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (35407 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by baski92(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Realtord43:
Happy posthomous birthday to real buhari mohammed
lol haba pity ur presido na
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=97148270][/quote]
You are not stupid are you?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Enemyofpeace: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2020
ajebuter:
Even as his critic

I admit that 78 ( whether real age or ' footballer' age) is not a joke..

I wish Baba Bubu what he wishes us..
you don finally see your age mate
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Perfectbeing(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday sir
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Arez: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Today is not one of those days to criticize you but today we celebrate you as a man and as our president. My wish and prayer for you on this special day of yours is that God grants you wisdom to pilot the affairs of this country out of this shithole we are in right now. Happy birthday sir!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Dididrumz(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Is Buhari not the name of that Useless persin in Aso Rock?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Enemyofpeace: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2020
gassbee:
See as d guy fresh
you be homo?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by letilex: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday fake buhari naa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvuQojoihdU
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by baski92(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2020
ajebuter:
Even as his critic
I admit that 78 ( whether real age or ' footballer' age) is not a joke..
I wish Baba Bubu what he wishes us..
lol
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2020
78 years when her younger sister is 86years?

Keep deceiving yourself

Schizophrenia is already exposing you. Even Obj that is above 80 years is not absent minded like this cow.

He is just figure head, cabal is ruling this zoo as we speak. If you doubt me, let them organize a media briefing, let journalists ask him questions and see how confused he is

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ajebuter(f): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
you don finally see your age mate

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Goldp5988(f): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday Mr. President, may God bless and keep you and I pray the wisdom of Solomon upon you, amen. Have fun.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Sure that he is our President. At the same time, he is the father of the nation. That makes him not to lead in favor of only those who supported him. By oath, he is father to all just as a good father never treats his children by their position with things that are against his. Happy birthday to Mr. President.
Korllami007:

Nigeria is not a family settings. He was elected.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by karkel(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Happy birthday to a man of integrity,a man I love with all my heart, a man that has the interest of Nigerians at heart,a man that that made history,a man laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams despite dwindling revenue and sabotage from enemies of Nigeria...

I salute you sir. You have lived a good and fulfilled life.

SAI BABA!!!
who be this na.........Don't allow the curse of buhari to follow you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Amen dear.
Goldp5988:
Happy birthday Mr. President, may God bless and keep you and I pray the wisdom of Solomon upon you, amen. Have fun.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by kevotek1000(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Happy birthday to a man of integrity,a man I love with all my heart, a man that has the interest of Nigerians at heart,a man that that made history,a man laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams despite dwindling revenue and sabotage from enemies of Nigeria...

SAI BABA!!!

Do you really mean this?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Shadysen: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:

SAI BABA!!!
may your life and your children's life be like some of nigerians lives AMAN!!!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by WalkerMichael(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2020
did Aisha make a cake for him?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2020
No legal authority has said that the age is wrong. The simple believes all truth unless proven wrong. Happy birthday to our President.
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
78 years when her younger sister is 86years?

Keep deceiving yourself

Schizophrenia is already exposing you. Even Obj that is above 80 years is not absent minded like this cow.

He is just figure head, cabal is ruling this zoo as we speak. If you doubt me, let them organize a media briefing, let journalists ask him questions
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by obi4eze(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Post-humous birthday because he is late. The person there isn't Buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Amen for the patriotic prayer.
Arez:
Today is not one of those days to criticize you but today we celebrate you as a man and as our president. My wish and prayer for you on this special day of yours is that God grants you wisdom to pilot the affairs of this country out of this shithole we are in right now. Happy birthday sir!!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Shadysen: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2020
happy birthday tyranny.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by rowland545(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2020
blackpanda:

Your opinion

Those of us using train from one state to another now beg to differ

Sai baba
shebi using train is d only thing that is important to u abi?

I pray u don't get kidnapped on ur precious train....enjoy ur train ride....our amicable zombie

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Mccall88(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2020
Damm mehn

What are u celebrating.. while the country u vow to serve, protect n provide for the interest of the citizens are in a state of pandemonium cool cool.

Middle finger to ur administration.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Enemyofpeace: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2020
ajebuter:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
come help me scratch my back
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Donspicey: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Op show us his picture in daura.......

Or i wont believe his existence....

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Sheriman(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2020
Buhari always in 78th every year

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by israelmao(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Mr.Disaster
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by yetunsbay(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2020
No Happy Birthday to him. Bad leader
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2020
It is a pity that some had been brainwashed to use wrong words on their leaders. Let’s celebrate our President. God bless Mr. President. I can’t be deceived. Don’t be deceived. God bless our President.
Sabadon:
Which of the buhari? Or jubril you mean grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Splitmind: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2020
May you have many more years as President of this great country, we love how much you have changed Nigeria!

Sai Baba!
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by woleabayo(f): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2020
78 yrs or 89 yrs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.