Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303714 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shakitibob0: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Binance is the only exchange I sleep well at night dwhen my money is in it. For The rest of them; anytime I hear hack anywhere, I Dey always run go check telegram group to see if people are already lamenting grin
hahahaha....so funny
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kellyemmss: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
VEXT:

The shiba family grin grin
Amazon and Walmart are now accepting Shiba Inu as payment

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ruben225571:

Crypto isn’t for you baba grin U for dey EFCC OR DSS
De way you de detect this people de fear me ooo grin
As long as you de this thread” I feel safe grin no scammer or anyhow people feel show up on this thread cos we got you grin

They would tap entry, take profit and stop lose like nah their money grin

Abeg oooo

Right now. I’m not trading again” my small boxes are in my USDT” I need to observing the market from now till weekend “ serious dump at the corner grin“ DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH oooo” E GET Y

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
39 pages successfully read... I am going to try out something new I learnt from one of the page

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Monies lost in a bear market takes longer time to be recovered

True, some might not even be recovered

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Loverboy3333:

True, some might not even be recovered
Yeah, for those who planted their seed in a desert because the cloud was cloudy grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
fergieboy:

Lol funny you

People are still making a killing in crypto

Their is a guy in my area making like 1million naira weekly

Dude made like 3million as of yesterday

Infact he can even make up to 1million in any successful trade in a day

The guy don ginger me tire say I they sleep .. but I don wake up now load like 200k to start day trading

Carry us along abeg

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
JAccksnow:

Total ignorance on the part of the staff. Try another branch.

Barely spent 10 mins at the bank this morning and I'm all set. It's an exclusive card with specs, you get a $3000 monthly limit but you get debited 6k for monthly maintenance I think. You need two references using current account also.

I'm yet to figure out how to buy and fund usdt with the card tho.

Please carry us along as you do
I’m interested just as that guy instructed we try it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kellyemmss:

next doge........ praying to dip to 500 or 600 area
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigbauer(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Some opportunities hardly come twice

True, that's how I saw McAfee (The last Mcafee Token) at 0.04xx in the evening, woke to see it at $3.Bleep watched it rise to $16 all within 24Hours. I timed and joined at $3.Bleep, I struggled to sell at $2.Bleep.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kellyemmss:

You should quote a source for that
No source equals false information

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
� Goes Up Faster �

�������

� : Very Early
�: Price is super cheap right now
�: Doxed Dev
✅ : Low Market cap
/goesupfaster
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by numen(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bruh...make una no vex. I'm just being mindful of the bots not to ban my moniker as I use Nairaland almost daily for info. Am not trying to hoard info. Abeg make una chill for me. Here is the link to the
free Airdrop >>> rebrand. ly /83hv67f

Just copy it and remove the spaces to form the link. If that doesn't work for you, please scan the attached barcode. I apologize my lovely Nairalanders.

doyinisaac:
I thought thread like this is meant for people to share information with each other and make people have a better life??why must they contact you people on WhatsApp??why can't you people post the info here,will it stop you from making your own money??if people will have to contact you on WhatsApp then what is the purpose of the thread??

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kellyemmss:
Shiba swap is live now. Buy shiba now before its too late
how long do you think it will take shiba to hit 1 cent? A coin with a total supply of 1 quadrillion for that matter? Buy shiba at your peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
MasonKendall:
how long do you think it will take shiba to hit 1 cent? A coin with a total supply of 1 quadrillion for that matter? Buy shiba at your peril.
half of 125000%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
sats:

You should quote a source for that
No source equals false information
it's true.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olushollys(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Please which of the branches did you get it from.
Thanks
JAccksnow:

Total ignorance on the part of the staff. Try another branch.

Barely spent 10 mins at the bank this morning and I'm all set. It's an exclusive card with specs, you get a $3000 monthly limit but you get debited 6k for monthly maintenance I think. You need two references using current account also.

I'm yet to figure out how to buy and fund usdt with the card tho.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
htdot:
grin grin if usdt can dipped like this, then nothing is safe in the crypto world again o

For the sake of information, I respond to this

While this may be the beginnings for cryptocurrencies, this dip isn’t the end, all will dip, and red. This is the beginning of the Cryptocurrency Revolution. All bad cryptos built on false and hype foundation must come to an end for the emergence of strong cryptos built on world-changing technologies.
New technologies go through five stages, and during these phases a lot of investors and traders will lose their money until the phase of Plateau of Productivity which is where the big money is made. Everybody online and into crypto won’t get rich, they have to be shaken, and only the tutored or smart will stand in the last phase of productivity to harvest what’s lost by the untutored or unlearn that lost their fortunes.

Many of us are buying junks, but the wheat shall be separated from the chaff.

Hold onto tokens and coins that holds potentials. Some coins have come as seeds bearing the potential of a forest, yet many can’t see them, their coins and even tokens that will compete with the place of Bitcoin.

Crypto hasn’t begun yet, it’s just at the stage of its “Peak of Inflated Expectations.” More money will be lost at the disillusionment stage where those techs we think are big techs will fail, and many will be disappointed, then, the doors shall be opened unto us for real knowledge of the techs needed and that would do well on those blockchains.

So, until then, expect the separation of the wheat from the chaff while every every dips.

But for BTC, Eth, & Cardano….. hmmm

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Chainlink has been doing me very good of late,

1st journey (got in @ 16.6 on 27/6, got out @19.1 on 30/06) gave me about $1.5K
current journey (got in @ 17.75 on 02/07 currently at $20) - $2.2K up, 9%up on BTC
cash out USD and wait for weekend (week has just started though) or convert to BTC?

make greed no kill me, chai

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

While this may be the beginnings for cryptocurrencies, this dip isn’t the end, all will dip, and red. This is the beginning of the Cryptocurrency Revolution. All bad cryptos built on false and hype foundation must come to an end for the emergence of strong cryptos built on world-changing technologies.
New technologies go through five stages, and during these phases a lot of investors and traders will lose their money until the phase of Plateau of Productivity which is where the big money is made. Everybody online and into crypto won’t get rich, they have to be shaken, and only the tutored or smart will stand in the last phase of productivity to harvest what’s lost by the untutored or unlearn that lost their fortunes.

Hold onto tokens and coins that holds potentials. Some coins have come as seeds bearing the potential of a forest, yet many can’t see them, their coins and even tokens that will compete with the place of Bitcoin.

Crypto hasn’t begun yet, it’s just at the stage of its “Peak of Inflated Expectations.” More money will be lost at the disillusionment stage where those techs we think are big techs will fail, and many will be disappointed, then, the doors shall be opened unto us for real knowledge of the techs needed and that would do well on those blockchains.

So, until then, expect the separation of the wheat from the chaff while every every dips.

Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish !!

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Graceglory VS Vext

When graceglory graced the pulpit of crypto, Vext got vexed

Season film grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SamHarruna(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Anyone using Latoken here?
my $50 don hang for that place....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
GRACEGLORY:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
$10K is the new $1K

Back in '18-'19, when Btc was trading in the $3K's bears wouldnt shut up about $1K.

Your 10k Btc orders would not be filled.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lsoul: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
embarassed hello, I was trying to sell crypto, seems I went to the wrong place, the money is in fiat , please kindly assist I am newbie embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
doyinisaac:
Free info on how I earn extra 250k every month.......Go to access bank,open a current account....request for their visa gold card or classic visa card, for current account , it has a monthly limit of up to $3,000.....so that is why you need the visa gold card.......then fund USDT at the official access bank usd rate which is less than 420naira then resell it at 500naira.....or use it to buy bitcoin and resell...what makes it profitable is the difference in the bank rate and the black market rate....Goodluck...do not ask me how you can fund the USDT or how you can buy bitcoin directly or fund binance with it.....I believe everyone here is not a novice in the world of cryptocurrencies so you should know all that by now.....I know some greedy people also know this info but they do not want other people to make money because of their selfish reasoning....

Note...many people know about the price difference but they have a spending limit of maximum of 200$ per month...but now I just told you how you can get better dollar price and also how to have a higher spending limit of up to 3000$ from your account....from there ,think outside the box and see how you can get higher and higher limits...
this is what we call update !!

God bless u brotherly

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good evening

Pls can someone help with MONERO contract address or where I can get it pls

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
MJBOLT:
[s][/s]
You even cancel out the op moniker. grin grin But there are elements of truth in those words smiley though I did not read it, it seems too long grin I knew truth are there because people run away from truth!!! grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Have you mistakenly or greedily sent 50k to get 100k in 5 minutes and then later realized that you have been scammed? And the scammer even went on to rub your ignorance on your face too?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Endeavour to Share with Friends and Family cos u never can tell who it might help.

19 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hi guys...

For the lovers of legit airdrops...

Panda Father Token is billed to take the world by storm. Total supply is just 999,999,999

A quick check on poocoin shows that the projected value of the coin is $0.3. Isn't that hotttt?

Jump on it now that you still can. Use the link below. You claim on trustwallet and receive 600PDF. If you want to buy, you can still use the link and get 4000PDF.

LINK HERE: https://pdftoken.org/r/5EE8E3/

DYOR

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
doyinisaac:
Free info on how I earn extra 250k every month.......Go to access bank,open a current account....request for their visa gold card or classic visa card, for current account , it has a monthly limit of up to $3,000.....so that is why you need the visa gold card.......then fund USDT at the official access bank usd rate which is less than 420naira then resell it at 500naira.....or use it to buy bitcoin and resell...what makes it profitable is the difference in the bank rate and the black market rate....Goodluck...do not ask me how you can fund the USDT or how you can buy bitcoin directly or fund binance with it.....I believe everyone here is not a novice in the world of cryptocurrencies so you should know all that by now.....I know some greedy people also know this info but they do not want other people to make money because of their selfish reasoning....

Note...many people know about the price difference but they have a spending limit of maximum of 200$ per month...but now I just told you how you can get better dollar price and also how to have a higher spending limit of up to 3000$ from your account....from there ,think outside the box and see how you can get higher and higher limits...

Thanks for sharing, it’s highly appreciated. But there’s a need to expound even more on this.

There are three types of current accounts in the Access Bank:
1. Is the gold current
2. Is the individual current and
3. Is the platinum current.

Difference between the three is simply charges, and the platinum being VIP with an opening balance of 25k, the gold with 5k balance, while the individual with 10k balance. Though, the three have access to variant cards cept the dollar’s.
Any transactions on the gold that exceeds 5M will attract even more charges, even though you are allowed to transact up to 5M on the gold, the charges therein are cheaper and the three comes with a checkbook.

As touching the dollar aspect, you’d have to request for a dollar card particularly for the purpose of dollar, and you’d be charged $2.83 on $100 deposit. You can’t buy dollar within the bank cept you’re traveling, and you must have proof of transition, or in a case where you’re a student needing dollar to pay fees which must also come with a proof o’course. So, no access to dollar for business transactions as importation is discouraged which is part of the naira devaluation process.

So, you may need to help those interested in the idea to clarify even further, sir.
Thanks for sharing, please, do clarify and educate further.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
JIBO4REAL:
Have you mistakenly or greedily sent 50k to get 100k in 5 minutes and then later realized that you have been scammed? And the scammer even went on to rub your ignorance on your face too?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Endeavour to Share with Friends and Family cos u never can tell who it might help.
Kudos ... incase of crypto, how will you explain to the bank that you wanted to buy a usdt from but it turned out that he was a scammer? I m asking this because of the restriction placed on crypto transaction with bank by cbn.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Hoelujohn, benzene00, ROSSYZ(f), Ummuaisha(f), Smithwilliams826, Assetosky(m), SINisSIN(m), Erikiel(m), sexymonkey(m), Vikkystar(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.