Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3316261 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Happiness09:

It's advisable to Short it now

Happiness, are you from Rivers state?, my lost old time gf is happiness

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arijude(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
DieRich5:
kucoin ex kind da look alike undecided
can one buy from kucoin without verification of account?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Happiness, are you from Rivers state?, my lost old time gf is happiness
Lol..... lost gf? I'm from Abia state

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Notyamate:

Hmmm, na when coin pump una dey see this kind vision grin

It's ATH is $20, and that's from 3 years ago. Let's see if it can break that in some few days wink
it's ATH of $20 was in April,April 2021 precisely.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Happiness09:

Lol..... lost gf? I'm from Abia state

Okay, merci

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Notyamate:

It's ATH is $20, and that's from 3 years ago. Let's see if it can break that in some few days wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
nnekaike:
it's ATH of $20 was in April,April 2021 precisely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
solreb:
Hello house. Is there any news about AXS that makes it to be mooning. The coin has done more than 100%. I bailed out my last bag at $9. But AXS is now $14 plus and I can't seem to find any news. It is a coin that has performed for me well I the past Got beaten down like all other coins but quickly picked up and reached a new ATH. So what is making it kick. Please share of you know
I don't know,but it's a gaming coin infact most of the coins on gainers list in binance are gaming coin.

Am looking at Coti,it's a gaming coin too and might join the movement wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=Notyamate post=103470091][/quote]you said $20 initially,it got to $20 in April.
I have some bag of it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mintfish: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Add MintFish MFT in your wallet using contract address below.
Contract Address:0xc7169e453463b8ed7f45b151f5d297860b7a39cd
Token Name: MintFish
Symbol: MFT
Decimals: 18
Token Network: (BEP20)

Airdrop will be distributed to your submitted MFT wallet.Drop your MFT wallet address on this platform to receive it.

��MintFish MFT is an opportunity to change everyone’s destiny. Please seize this opportunity.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Notyamate:

I bought when it was around 7 dollars.
I have Huobi token too.
Someone suggested it in a moonshots WhatsApp group, I made a little research on it and bought the two.
I have cake too.
No be vision, na financial advice from a guy who bought bags of BNB and sold for pennies. grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zabiboy:

Check again man... It's ATH was just recently... April i think
Went from $6 to $20 straight
No mind am.
People dey get info dey buy codedly, she dey wait for vision.
Most of the gains I make are info I got from Nl, twitter or WhatsApp groups.
Simply ask people what they're hodling and the bragging section starts.
That's why I asked for the craze for adx and Harmony(bragging too much online)
Harmony don already dey moon small small.
If I had bought in the last dip, I for dey chop more than 25% now.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ghoststory: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good evening sir/ma , those still making money on crypto , abeg una , no vex , how una dey do am , make una no too vex abeg
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NeduDchamp(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
doyinisaac:
Free info on how I earn extra 250k every month.......Go to access bank,open a current account....request for their visa gold card or classic visa card, for current account , it has a monthly limit of up to $3,000.....so that is why you need the visa gold card.......then fund USDT at the official access bank usd rate which is less than 420naira then resell it at 500naira.....or use it to buy bitcoin and resell...what makes it profitable is the difference in the bank rate and the black market rate....Goodluck...do not ask me how you can fund the USDT or how you can buy bitcoin directly or fund binance with it.....I believe everyone here is not a novice in the world of cryptocurrencies so you should know all that by now.....I know some greedy people also know this info but they do not want other people to make money because of their selfish reasoning....

Note...many people know about the price difference but they have a spending limit of maximum of 200$ per month...but now I just told you how you can get better dollar price and also how to have a higher spending limit of up to 3000$ from your account....from there ,think outside the box and see how you can get higher and higher limits...

Good day bro. Please we'll need an exposition on how to buy USDT with the Visa gold card, if you don't mind.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
nnekaike:
I don't know,but it's a gaming coin infact most of the coins on gainers list in binance are gaming coin.

Am looking at Coti,it's a gaming coin too and might join the movement wink
Thanks. I have COTI but it hasn't in the like manner. In fact its chart has been choppy. Good luck
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
nonut:

No mind am.
People dey get info dey buy codedly, she dey wait for vision.
Most of the gains I make are info I got from Nl, twitter or WhatsApp groups.
Simply ask people what they're hodling and the bragging section starts.
That's why I asked for the craze for adx and Harmony(bragging too much online)
Harmony don already dey moon small small.
If I had bought in the last dip, I for dey chop more than 25% now.

All I'm trying to say is that you don't need to compare the coin with BNB, you're only saying this cos the coin is pumping.

I noticed that when coin start to pump is when you guyz start to speculate.

By the way, 3 years ago BNB was $0.04 when KCS was on it's ATH.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akakc47: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
You could make extra money using Robot to trade your crypto. Join through this link. https:///DpsM3yi6WmP7cecDOxKKy4
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
doyinisaac:
Free info on how I earn extra 250k every month.......Go to access bank,open a current account....request for their visa gold card or classic visa card, for current account , it has a monthly limit of up to $3,000.....so that is why you need the visa gold card.......then fund USDT at the official access bank usd rate which is less than 420naira then resell it at 500naira.....or use it to buy bitcoin and resell...what makes it profitable is the difference in the bank rate and the black market rate....Goodluck...do not ask me how you can fund the USDT or how you can buy bitcoin directly or fund binance with it.....I believe everyone here is not a novice in the world of cryptocurrencies so you should know all that by now.....I know some greedy people also know this info but they do not want other people to make money because of their selfish reasoning....

Note...many people know about the price difference but they have a spending limit of maximum of 200$ per month...but now I just told you how you can get better dollar price and also how to have a higher spending limit of up to 3000$ from your account....from there ,think outside the box and see how you can get higher and higher limits...

Guy this is cool. Yea you can get $$ at 420 but since the crypto ban it doesn’t work on Binance anymore
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ghoststory:
Good evening sir/ma , those still making money on crypto , abeg una , no vex , how una dey do am , make una no too vex abeg
Thank you

Trade shit coin not a financial advice

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tosinwill(f): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ghoststory:
Thank you

Good question, please help us on how to make money from this , una own no go spoil. I really need money for something but no how to get it. Abeg make una help our ministry ������. The gurus in house
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tosinwill(f): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Taystee:

Trade shit coin not a financial advice

Please how someone go about this, is it on binance app too?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mintfish: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
MintFish Private Presale is live!�

❇️Private Presale Supply: 1,500,000 MFT

❇️Presale Time: 2021-06-18 to 2021-07-20

❇️Private Presale Price:1MFT = 0.01 BUSD

❇️Official Presale Address:
bnb1gr6r0hwj0tyc0clw9t7afmhpw3plssen9rn9tp

Send BUSD to Presale address. Our system will send MFT to you instantly.

Mini buy: 1 BUSD
Max buy: 15,000 BUSD

You can send BUSD within the Mini and Max buy range.

Send only from personal wallets which you own the private key (such as Trust Wallet, MyEtherWallet, MyCrypto, MetaMask, TokenPocket, Bitpie, imToken and etc.).

MintFish MFT IDO starts on the 21th July 2021.

MintFish IDO listing price 1MFT=0.015 BUSD

MintFish MFT Decentralised Exchange Sales on DodoEX Starts on the 30 August 2021.
Listing Price:1MFT = 0.02 BUSD.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
undecided

All these greedy binance P2p sellers, how could sell digital USD at above N500 per $, even Nigerian banks with thier high end dollar scams are still at 430~450.

Wicked people!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
tosinwill:

Please how someone go about this, is it on binance app too?

It seems you're a newbie to the crypto market, I personally don't trade shit coins... E get why?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Elsueno:
undecided

All these greedy binance P2p sellers, how could sell digital USD at above N500 per $, even Nigerian banks with thier high end dollar scams are still at 430~450.

Wicked people!
current dollar rate at aboki is 499$ so don't complain o. I'm even surprise the usdt is 500 angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
This BTC market is so confusing this days moving from 33k-35k no new highs nor new low.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
clems88:
current dollar rate at aboki is 499$ so don't complain o. I'm even surprise the usdt is 500 angry

angry
No, just last week it was like 480, real physical dollar, why should air dollar be more expensive
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 1:36am On Jul 08, 2021
While men slept ...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Tyche:
While men slept ...

The dip entereth just like the 2nd coming of the son of man

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:06am On Jul 08, 2021
Deep calleth unto deep.”— Psalm 42:7.

Crypto 7 vs 8

The dip calleth unto the dip

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: pafra(m), Shydon(m), Superpack589, Tolu1992 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.