Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3311010 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
fusionchimera:
what really matters is your position sizing and not leverage. one can still have 100x but the effective leverage is 0.5x on his position

In futures, between Isolated and cross margin which is better to trade with?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
If u love yourself no reason d giftcard aspect i have tried it but it never worked out but u can try so u confirm dat it won't work out yourself �
pryme:

I doubt you will get the exact equivalent of USDT on the gift card, from what I have seen in the exchanges it's like you will need more than a dollar worth of gift card to get 1 USDT.

But if you want to go ahead with it you can try PAXFUL set the payment method to "Gift cards".

But my question is how do you buy gift cards without your bank card at bank rates?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
If you just started paying attention to cryptocurrency and are wondering whether to invest, or not and confused… First thing first, be careful so as not to FOMO.

The market is quite low now, and the naira isn’t reliable due to devaluation, even though stable coins may look appealing for safety, I’d advise you buy BTC/ETH which will increase in the process of time thereby adding value to your money, and any of them you can swap to any coin or token you may find comfortable after your research.

Scammers abound in this market. Don’t give anyone your money to buy or invest for you. One of the major purposes of the blockchain is decentralization (to remove middle men)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
How did u go about it please which branch of access bank u went I have gone to access Sha am looking for who go reference for me bayi

I have 3 ideas how u can use it to buy cryptos but until I get my own account ready den i will release the update for free na even normal update wey una know but una no wan think out of box
ImDStar:
I've gotten my account ready with access bank, it's an xclusive account.
How can I buy usdt with it now is the major challenge..
Please help out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lovet4343:
If u love yourself no reason d giftcard aspect i have tried it but it never worked out but u can try so u confirm dat it won't work out yourself �

No,
Am not trying go into the gift card, am just interested in how one can buy it with bank rates without bank card, I think we should consider every option.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lovet4343:
How did u go about it please which branch of access bank u went I have gone to access Sha am looking for who go reference for me bayi

I have 3 ideas how u can use it to buy cryptos but until I get my own account ready den i will release the update for free na even normal update wey una know but una no wan think out of box
lol...why not now??smh

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol no lemme insult u oooo
I don't like petting words e no work out I have tried it even paxful self e no still work and wen it eventually works e go shock u waitin dey ur hand grin
Oya baby mi go try am cum give us feedback
pryme post=103507058 :

No,
Am not trying go into the gift card, am just interested in how one can buy it with bank rates without bank card, I think we should consider every option.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mintfish: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
MintFish Private Presale is live!�

❇️Private Presale Supply: 1,500,000 MFT

❇️Presale Time: 2021-06-18 to 2021-07-20

❇️Private Presale Price:1MFT = 0.01 BUSD

❇️Official Presale Address:
bnb1gr6r0hwj0tyc0clw9t7afmhpw3plssen9rn9tp

Send BUSD to Presale address. Our system will send MFT to you instantly.

Mini buy: 1 BUSD
Max buy: 15,000 BUSD

You can send BUSD within the Mini and Max buy range.

Send only from personal wallets which you own the private key (such as Trust Wallet, MyEtherWallet, MyCrypto, MetaMask, TokenPocket, Bitpie, imToken and etc.).

MintFish MFT IDO starts on the 21th July 2021.

MintFish IDO listing price 1MFT=0.015 BUSD

MintFish MFT Decentralised Exchange Sales on DodoEX Starts on the 30 August 2021.
Listing Price:1MFT = 0.02 BUSD.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lovet4343:
Lol no lemme insult u oooo
I don't like petting words e no work out I have tried it even paxful self e no still work and wen it eventually works e go shock u waitin dey ur hand grin
Oya baby mi go try am cum give us feedback

My dear,
dey say think outside the box na, we need find the box first.

But I think that Skrill should be a viable option, I just hope they verification process won't be too demanding
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lovet4343:

Maybe looking for their cc phone number online and calling them to inquire from the comfort of your house, could be convient?
You fit even threaten to slap them if they don't know what you are talking about grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol Omo nobi small box but chill method full ground
Hmmmm Talking about d verification process if u have an international passport den u have no problem but if na only NIN dey ur hand
hmmm I no no watin to talk cos dis NIN slip easily get rejected by all dis better better site/apps
pryme:

My dear,
dey say think outside the box na, we need find the box first.

But I think that Skrill should be a viable option, I just hope they verification process won't be too demanding
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na only me normal for Nigeria grin grin
I wan hear from d horses mouth am talking about d horse wey go access bank which branch u gooooo
pryme:

Maybe looking for their cc phone number online and calling them to inquire from the comfort of your house, could be convient?
You fit even threaten to slap them if they don't know what you are talking about grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arijude(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please guys, is wink a good coin to buy now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Arijude:

Check if they have a telegram group, a website and social media presence if they don't it's another honey pot.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Aave doing me very well today. It fell into my trap and already doing numbers for me

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Arijude:

Wink WIN is a very good, the only coin that gave me 200% straight

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImDStar: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
It took just 24hrs to get my account details ready, I didn't submit any document though, probably because I bank with them.

If you are in Lagos, I used their branch that's on the island.
By the way, you can do that in any of their branch.
Lovet4343:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Which of the card type where u given and also u no submit reference hmmmm where u banking with them previously on a savings account or current
ImDStar:
It took just 24hrs to get my account details ready, I didn't submit any document though, probably because I bank with them.

If you are in Lagos, I used their branch that's on the island.
By the way, you can do that in any of their branch.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Download transferwise app on playstore verify it and deposit 10$ with this ur new access bank card if e work just go buy juice keep for me
It is going to work normal cos na dollar card if u don do am let me know so i can continue directing u pn how to cash out jari is a 5min tin and alert go enter ur phone
We no dey hide update �
ImDStar:
I've gotten my account ready with access bank, it's an xclusive account.
How can I buy usdt with it now is the major challenge..
Please help out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NeduDchamp(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lovet4343:
Download transferwise app on playstore verify it and deposit 10$ with this ur new access bank card if e work just go buy juice keep for me
It is going to work normal cos na dollar card if u don do am let me know so i can continue directing u pn how to cash out jari is a 5min tin and alert go enter ur phone
We no dey hide update �

I thought Wise (formerly Transferwise) have suspended transactions with Nigerian cards for now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 12:51am On Jul 09, 2021
Lol ya misunderstanding something dey only suspended deposit with naira as a currency meaning u can deposit in dollars even with Nigeria card
All my friends dey use transferwise na abeg no stress me jari I just want to be sure her card will be accepted in transfer wise since is visa gold
NeduDchamp:

I thought Wise (formerly Transferwise) have suspended transactions with Nigerian cards for now?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tonyblaze89: 6:21am On Jul 09, 2021
Can I still buy wink(win) now.. please I want to know as I have just 50k to do that.. thanks.. @arijude
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2021
https://flamechain.io/airdrop/?ref=0x03f6353dd8c7889f605FA245a17Db54b2D5E9b9a

This lists on Hotbit by 9am today! Claim now (gas fee is $0.11) or buy (min $0.01 bnb, that's about $4)

If you see legit project, nobody go tell you

Already applied for listing on coingecko and coinmarketcap.

Hotbit trading of FLAME/USDT Starts by 9am today. Do the needful

Any issues, send a message on WhatsApp via my siggy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NeduDchamp(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Lovet4343:
Lol ya misunderstanding something dey only suspended deposit with naira as a currency meaning u can deposit in dollars even with Nigeria card
All my friends dey use transferwise na abeg no stress me jari I just want to be sure her card will be accepted in transfer wise since is visa gold

Oh! Okay. I get you. Let's wait for him then if he'll try it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tonyblaze89: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Can't find flame chain on trust wallet.. please someone should help out

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tonyblaze89: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Please anyone who can help me on how to pop up flame chain on my trust wallet please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solelymade: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

Thanks for sharing, it’s highly appreciated. But there’s a need to expound even more on this.

There are three types of current accounts in the Access Bank:
1. Is the gold current
2. Is the individual current and
3. Is the platinum current.

Difference between the three is simply charges, and the platinum being VIP with an opening balance of 25k, the gold with 5k balance, while the individual with 10k balance. Though, the three have access to variant cards cept the dollar’s.
Any transactions on the gold that exceeds 5M will attract even more charges, even though you are allowed to transact up to 5M on the gold, the charges therein are cheaper and the three comes with a checkbook.

As touching the dollar aspect, you’d have to request for a dollar card particularly for the purpose of dollar, and you’d be charged $2.83 on $100 deposit. You can’t buy dollar within the bank cept you’re traveling, and you must have proof of transition, or in a case where you’re a student needing dollar to pay fees which must also come with a proof o’course. So, no access to dollar for business transactions as importation is discouraged which is part of the naira devaluation process.

So, you may need to help those interested in the idea to clarify even further, sir.
Thanks for sharing, please, do clarify and educate further.

That guy left a lot of things to the imagination of non industry persons, you can actually fund your dollar card at bank rate but usually with fake documentation or proxies. Like you keep sourcing for people who have genuine travel documents, you buy PTA & BTA through them. The stress can kill you, however, that what some guys live on, like it is their job to find you such persons. I work in a BDC and there are guys like that within the industry that furnish you with such documents, though most of those documents are fictitious; I guess the banks know but are seriously compromised.

The most difficult part is funding your crypto exchange wallet through the card, I'm quite sure you can't fund the wallet directly from the card today. Maybe you go through some 3rd party fintech service provider, I pray the charges does not eat up all your profit in-between.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2021
solelymade:

That guy left a lot of things to the imagination of non industry persons, you can actually fund your dollar card at bank rate but usually with fake documentation or proxies. Like you keep sourcing for people who have genuine travel documents, you buy PTA & BTA through them. The stress can kill you, however, that what some guys live on, like it is their job to find you such persons. I work in a BDC and there are guys like that within the industry that furnish you with such documents, though most of those documents are fictitious; I guess the banks know but are seriously compromised.

The most difficult part is funding your crypto exchange wallet through the card, I'm quite sure you can't fund the wallet directly from the card today. Maybe you go through some 3rd party fintech service provider, I pray the charges does not eat up all your profit in-between.

But I don't think the post this person quoted talked about dollar card. Cos the crux of the issue is the transaction limit on Nigeria Banks cards that's why I think the quoted post pointed to Access bank Gold Visa Card that can allow upto $3000 monthly limit, unlike most Banks with just $100 - $200 monthly limit.

I have done a Google search on Nigerian Banks that can give cards that can allow upto $3000 or more monthly limit, but Google seems not to understand my search query.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: haleymoon, solitytv123(m), Dundalk(m), Mentholated, Jef4u, Tflex01, emekad2, SINisSIN(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.