Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3290214 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 2:48am On Jul 13, 2021
FomoKING:
Please gurus what process can I use to withdraw my funds out of Binance to my bank account,(even if not directly) DON'T WANNA USE P2P cos I don't trust how safe it is ,,wanna cash out up to 40k Usd
You are the one selling which means you are at advantage.

You only release coins when you've confirmed payment in your account.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 3:24am On Jul 13, 2021
FomoKING:
Please gurus what process can I use to withdraw my funds out of Binance to my bank account,(even if not directly) DON'T WANNA USE P2P cos I don't trust how safe it is ,,wanna cash out up to 40k Usd
Where Una dey see this money?
Just sell using normal P2P which is pretty safe since payment would be made before you release the coin. Just ensure you confirm payment in your bank app before releasing the coin.

You can use express P2P, it's somewhat safer but you'll take a reasonable cut due to exchange rate (fixed).

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Bitcoin digging dip... shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2021
seankafor:
na the wallet platform activate am after maybe owner must have lost his keys and not been able to recover it..

Bitcoin should solve this issue of lost of private keys and next of kin

Is it possible, legal for the wallet platform to do that?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Bítcoîn digging grave, AXS building castle grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Notyamate:
Bítcoîn digging grave, AXS building castle grin
day trade will go well on axs

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2021
htdot:
Bitcoin digging dip... shocked shocked shocked
The way some of you use the word "dip" sometimes is very funny....I had to go and check and I saw $32500,I was expecting to see $15000....maybe its because I am a long term trader sha.......I do not consider a price of 34000$ down to $32500 as a dip on bitcoin...this is bitcoin not dogecoin.....

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2021
crazymommy:
The way some of you use the word "dip" sometimes is very funny....I had to go and check and I saw $32500,I was expecting to see $15000....maybe its because I am a long term trader sha.......I do not consider a price of 34000$ down to $32500 as a dip on bitcoin...this is bitcoin not dogecoin.....
Do you have any idea what this dip is doing to alt coins?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Omobsky:
My friend "Omobola121" posted something here some hours ago and she was banned. Nawa o

Anyways, this is the message. It is on arbitrage stuff

ctec:
Anyone interested to earn at least 35% up to 100% monthly profit on their crypto currency investment should contact me. This is a secret system that will give you continuous stream of passive income. 100% Guaranteed! Not HYIP

Mintfish:
�� We are pleased to announce our #AMA : Crypto Horse's x MintFish Official

Crypto Horse's will hold an AMA with MintFish Official on 16 July 2021 at 3:00 PM UTC |

�Live AMA with:

Moses Adeoye - CEO (MintFish Official)

�Total Reward Pool: 100 $MFT

We will have the following structure:

�Segment 1: Introduction about the project (3 Questions) .
�Segment 2: We will pick 5 Best Question from our members on Our Tweet. Please send your Question HERE
�Segment 3: Live Session (Q&A) with our members - 5 Questions.

⚠️ Follow these rules. Otherwise, you will be disqualified:

� 1. Join MintFish Official and Crypto Horse's group
� 2. Follow Crypto Horse's Twitter Accounts.

� Research the project and please prepare your good questions!

Project Details:
Telegram Group
Twitter

MrCodeSolo:
the crypto exchange market is looking yummy today....bon appetit tongue
https://t(dott)me/cryptoforex4africans
just remove "(dott)" and replace with "." and search on your browser address bar

SMH.....................what do you people gain from all these??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fortunate25(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2021
Boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Fortunate25:

Boss Man, Elonone King.. Help a broke student out! Even if it's giveaway for a shitcoin or some little money to survive school stress. thanks in advance Boss
grin grin grin because someone mentioned AUDIO $40k you suddenly remembered that you need to survive school stress and you are broke....smh

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2021
htdot:

Do you have any idea what this dip is doing to alt coins?
NO...I am a newbie na,please educate me....I just started trading altcoins and bitcoin this morning..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2021
wealthlifters:

Technically, 20EUR is more or less 24USD, Where is the arbitrage

Don't mind that one...he/she thinks it is everybody that can be fooled...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2021
DieRich5:
day trade will go well on axs

Yeah, I FOMOed in at 17.5 and sold at 20, the coin con surprise me again reach 21 undecided

Anyway AXS is still a good buy for long term hold, its market cap is just a little over $1b.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hisduchess(f): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2021
crazymommy:
grin grin grin because someone mentioned AUDIO $40k you suddenly remembered that you need to survive school stress and you are broke....smh

I tire my dear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2021
FomoKING:

Yeah, wanna cash it out and invest into an offline Biz,, plus get myself a good ride
transfer to payeer then do your bidding
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Notyamate:

Yeah, I FOMOed in at 17.5 and sold at 20, the coin con surprise me again reach 21 undecided

Anyway AXS is still a good buy for long term hold, its market cap is just a little over $1b.
yeah, I think dis coin will hit $30
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2021
Affordable data is available 24/7
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gbens2000(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Lovet4343:
Lol ya misunderstanding something dey only suspended deposit with naira as a currency meaning u can deposit in dollars even with Nigeria card
All my friends dey use transferwise na abeg no stress me jari I just want to be sure her card will be accepted in transfer wise since is visa gold
Boss please I deposited transferwise Moni to my dorm account in Nigeria
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2021
crazymommy:

SMH.....................what do you people gain from all these??
sori, what I know n how I gain from the market is not for sale...nor for friendship...crypto is not for everyone...so don't quote me with the mind dat doesn't know how old cryptofreak like me trade n profit abundantly....trade secrets still remain in the shadow of the knowing mind. your dip is a piece of my next gain. And if you know your way...you will never lose, bcuz all is just nothing but a game of increment and decrement

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2021
Axs and SLP are moving up together fast.
After I sold the the slp I had at 0.14, it started moving up till it got to 0.37
Is crypto not amazing?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2021
nonut:
After I sold the the slp I had at 0.14, it started moving up till it got to 0.37
Is crypto not amazing?
wahala, we Dy always Dy see pump coins and now we get d coins, after selling we come Dy see Dem as one of those pump coins

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2021
nonut:
Is crypto not amazing?
Am in pains looking at Slp,sold mine at 0.13.
Resisting the urge to fomo and it keeps going up.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2021
DieRich5:
wahala, we Dy always Dy see pump coins and now we get d coins, after selling we come Dy see Dem as one of those pump coins
did you buy back your AXS?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by david290(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Earlier comment has been withdrawn as it has been misconstrued.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
david290:
Please anyone who can recommend a solid alternative to Binance, especially one with a good P2P system? I'm about moving a substantial sum but Binance's fetish for hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons is very concerning.
I have read about their announced and unannounced hacks. May 19 crash they locked out users leading to a loss of up to three million for one user, per this article (https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2021/7/12/22573812/binance-crash-cryptocurrency-regulation-lawsuit). Also, last month their CFA quietly left. That, plus they don't have an headquarters which makes regulating/suing them almost impossible.

Hmm u Don dey put fear for my mind oooo..

Try kucion... It's the best alternative
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
nnekaike:
did you buy back your AXS?
nah, I be no wan fomo o..........I Dy look something

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
david290:
Please anyone who can recommend a solid alternative to Binance, especially one with a good P2P system? I'm about moving a substantial sum but Binance's fetish for hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons is very concerning.
I have read about their announced and unannounced hacks. May 19 crash they locked out users leading to a loss of up to three million for one user, per this article (https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2021/7/12/22573812/binance-crash-cryptocurrency-regulation-lawsuit). Also, last month their CFA quietly left. That, plus they don't have an headquarters which makes regulating/suing them almost impossible.
We obviously don’t need pple like u on binance and lastly Safe journey wit your alternative

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nuce
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm, all these people looking for Binnance alternatives P2P, moving substantial amount, wanting to withdraw audio millions.

The funniest thing be say some newbies/gullible people here will PM them only to get scammed.

When all the deeds have been done behind closed doors, they will now come back here to quote they just got scammed, you now wonder who they tell before they sent money to an anonymous person.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Extrazee: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Which crypto under a dollar can I buy now?
Abeg, big men for here should please answer.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
david290:

All this epistle on top audio substantial sum shocked

You are trying too hard.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: barackosuco1(m), Amhappy(f), ssoofftt(m), FlashDboy, CBTxFactor and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.