Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3289953 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (3641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
david290:
Please anyone who can recommend a solid alternative to Binance, especially one with a good P2P system? I'm about moving a substantial sum but Binance's fetish for hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons is very concerning.
I have read about their announced and unannounced hacks. May 19 crash they locked out users leading to a loss of up to three million for one user, per this article (https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2021/7/12/22573812/binance-crash-cryptocurrency-regulation-lawsuit). Also, last month their CFA quietly left. That, plus they don't have an headquarters which makes regulating/suing them almost impossible.
With all this fears you shouldn't be into crypto. The earlier you know that no exchange, hot wallet or cold wallet is 100% safe the better. Even people using Ledger have been hacked on so many occasions too. And should you decide to move the money to your bank account it is also not safe, the money I left in my savings account last year June has lost 30% of its value without me spending it due to naira devaluation. No investment is risk free, but we pray for the best while expecting the worst.

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
david290:
Please anyone who can recommend a solid alternative to Binance, especially one with a good P2P system? I'm about moving a substantial sum but Binance's fetish for hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons is very concerning.
I have read about their announced and unannounced hacks. May 19 crash they locked out users leading to a loss of up to three million for one user, per this article (https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2021/7/12/22573812/binance-crash-cryptocurrency-regulation-lawsuit). Also, last month their CFA quietly left. That, plus they don't have an headquarters which makes regulating/suing them almost impossible.
Lol…At the bolded. Sorry bro, no solid alternative to Binance!!! Those guys have completely monopolize the cryptō market. They are like the leymahn brothers in the banking sector. If Binance goes down, I meant wiped out. Trust me, no exchange is safe grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by david290(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wow - all these backlash because I raised an observation and sought guidance? Even if y'all thought this was my intention wouldn't it have made sense to point it out kindly and in a civil manner? I have no intention to mislead or scam anybody and sincerely apologize if my post does in fact infer that. It has been modified, thread unfollowed, plus I wish you all good luck in your financial journey.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Pls guys, i haven't been completely verified on Binance but I was able to transfer coins from my Bundle to Binance. Is it safe to continue trading on Binance without completely being verified?. I don't have either driver's license or valid international passport. Binance is not accepting NIN slip.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
passenger1984:
Guys, can someone remind me the crypto website where coins to be listed are mentioned, I have been searching for hours I can't remember.
Thanks
hey chief! Pls update me when you find .. thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
jigabanty:
Pls guys, i haven't been completely verified on Binance but I was able to transfer coins from my Bundle to Binance. Is it safe to continue trading on Binance without completely being verified?. I don't have either driver's license or valid international passport. Binance is not accepting NIN slip.

Please I will appreciate a step by step guide on how you were able to fund bundle and transfer to binance. I’m not verified too.

Yes you can trade without verification just that you won’t be able to sell via p2p. I think p2p is the major advantage of binance verification.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by passenger1984: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
jigabanty:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by passenger1984: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
seanwilliam:
hey chief! Pls update me when you find .. thanks
Yea, it is actually coinmarketcal

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Shlt coins. Another gold mine

Cita. If you know
You know

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Btc Dy form boss, e nor wan enter $31 angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sunny Tuesday Bundle: 500 BTT ➕ 5 Dogecoin ➕$2 Smart Chain ➕30 Tron = N3400 instead of N4000

To buy, click link below
https://vars.us/G2wUH

Or WhatsApp 08038606260 for affordable coins

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tozic: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
What some people don't know is that shit coins can help you accumulate BNB, ETH and BTC within a short period of time. The way people demonize shit coins is somewhat laughablegrin
Sometimes you've gotta work smart..

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
shut DAT mouth newbies pls don't trade shutcoins u will end up regretting I wish I had never allowed myself to be fooled by Nwele shitcoin testimony that guy almost finish us 4 whatsapp
Tozic:
What some people don't know is that shit coins can help you accumulate BNB, ETH and BTC within a short period of time. The way people demonize shit coins is somewhat laughablegrin
Sometimes you've gotta work smart..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sysdatek:
Shlt coins. Another gold mine

Cita. If you know
You know

Please I have a problem using dapps on trustwallet..anytime I connect my bnb balance doesn't show up...any reason for that please??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tozic: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kealmin:
shut DAT mouth newbies pls don't trade shutcoins u will end up regretting I wish I had never allowed myself to be fooled by Nwele shitcoin testimony that guy almost finish us 4 whatsapp

I wasn't advising anyone to trade shitcoins, was I? What I was trying to project is this that you trade shitcoins smartly and use them to acquire promising projects. BTW you were fooled by someone's testimony on WhatsApp, which shows you are a newbie. Next time do ur research well.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TooDapper(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
hpymoment:

Please I will appreciate a step by step guide on how you were able to fund bundle and transfer to binance. I’m not verified too.

Yes you can trade without verification just that you won’t be able to sell via p2p. I think p2p is the major advantage of binance verification.

Thank you in advance.

Are you able to transfer your coins to other exchange platforms e.g bundle and sell there? Since we can not use binance p2p as unverified users.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jigabanty(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
hpymoment:

Thank you in advance.

After registration and verification on Bundle, go to the home page, select wallet from the below menu bar , then from there you will see ADD CASH on the to right corner... Below pictures refer...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
jigabanty:

After registration and verification on Bundle, go to the home page, select wallet from the below menu bar , then from there you will see ADD CASH on the to right corner... Below pictures refer...
Can i deposit money through my nigeria bank then buy crypto with it on binance?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kealmin:

I see people trading shit coin as gamblers �
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Make your research before investing.
Check out these coins on coingecko
Ethplus, shapepay, velas,
You can try them out if you are looking for where to invest your money in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
jigabanty:

Oga why u dey cover Ur balance na..

Abeg open am make we see

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thyes: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
FomoKING:

No I don't, Wondering if it's possible to maybe withdraw in BTC to PayPal then withdraw from PayPal to my Dom account.....

I learnt there re much scammers in disguise on Binance P2P

Best of luck Sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovet4343: 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
I don't understand your point please clear me
U deposited money to ur transfer wise with which debit card and hope it worked
gbens2000:

Boss please I deposited transferwise Moni to my dorm account in Nigeria
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrred

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 4:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Ruben225571:
Bitcoin is in for a volatile week as GrayScale unlocking looms

The GrayScale unlocking
The GrayScale unlocking is an event that has been the most talked about in the cryptocurrency space this month. This event involves the multiple unlocking of GBTC shares held by institutional digital asset giant, GrayScale.

GrayScale is one of the worlds largest digital currency asset managers with over $40 billion in assets under management. Starting from tomorrow, the Grayscale Bitcoin Fund (GBTC) will begin to unlock around 41,000 BTC ($1.4 billion) in GBTC shares, which have been subject to a six-month lock-up period.

Opinions differ about the unlocking’s market impact. JP Morgan stated in a release that Bitcoin will drop to around $25,000 as a result of the unlocking, while others like popular cryptocurrency analyst, TheCryptoLark, argued that spot markets will be broadly unaffected because it is the GBTC locked shares that will be released into the market and not actual Bitcoin. July 18 is of particular interest because that day’s unlocking is worth over 16,000 BTC.

Statistician, Willy Woo commented last week, “When GBTC shares unlock and get sold, the GBTC Premium drops (share price drops relative to the BTC in the trust).”

Woo added, “Investors now have more incentive to buy GBTC shares rather than BTC, it diverts some of the buying pressure on BTC spot markets. This is bearish.”

What to expect

The cryptocurrency market is in for a volatile week as the unlocking is set to begin tomorrow. Investors are advised to be cautious because there is a lot of FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) in the market surrounding this news. Bitcoin is currently trading at $33,400, up 1.36% as of the time of writing this report.

Copy

Just saw this now one Twitter!!

That’s why we’re here. I share free Info for Unah!! If you didn’t take it serious then sorry i say to you!
Week of volatility!

Don’t be married to your assets!
Sold at little high and buy at low to get some additional coins—- secret

I bought some Ada at 1.22, sold at 1.24,
Now i bought again at 1.20! And got some additional coins
Sense won’t kill us grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 5:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Bitcoin will dip to 28897 on thursday

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 14, 2021
DM DIRECT ON WHATSAPP : 07019803549

Good day All, STILL BUYING AND SELLING CRYPTOCURRENCY #BTC #ETH #BNB #TRX #HIVE #DOGE #USDT #XRP

I GIVE FLAT RATE FOR REGULAR CUSTOMERS

BRING ALL DEALS FOR QUICK PAYMENT

DM DIRECT ON WHATSAPP : 07019803549

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2021
All coins dipping USDT sellers inflating price cos of high demands of people buying the dip. Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emilex1000: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2021
*$25* instant payment on Bremit once you sign up.

Remove your money if you wish but this coins projection may likely worth *$5200* in the coming weeks

Any exchange coin is a gem, hop on when you can still get the token free.
BREMIT is upcoming disrupting innovation for moving money using blockchain technology, applause to the team.Let's appreciate efforts. https://bremit.io/BR848901100

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (3641) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: yemmit90, Tushking, Siberia01(m), BriteWay, FlashDboy, Mutmainneen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.