Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3287703 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IamDavid(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2021
NEUDUDE:
Please pros in the house. I hail oh! So I was going to sell over $600 worth of Bitcoin on Binance. But the verification thing is a hassle. Thankfully I scaled through using someone else's id with their consent. Now I'm thinking if I want to sell, I want to have my bank account on there. I'm seeing a disadvantage to this idea cos the buyer might want to use this flaw and inconsistency in my info to his advantage and appeal. Any advice given will be greatly appreciated please.

I think you could sell without verification. I won't support using other people's id. It might backfire. I used my brother's Id for paxful and it worked only for three months, my verification was taken back by the system.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2021
Kealmin:
shut DAT mouth newbies pls don't trade shutcoins u will end up regretting I wish I had never allowed myself to be fooled by Nwele shitcoin testimony that guy almost finish us 4 whatsapp
Nwele2017 have made many of your members poor and regret doing meme coins. They believed your calls and you never advised them to use what they can afford to loose. Congratulations to those rekt by his calls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dee4luv: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2021
nittly:
if there's not a delay and you corporate with them within (may not) 2 month

Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2021
DieRich5:
Axs no wan dip angry
Axs go follow this trend??

And you know when season go end??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elmaaq: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2021
jalie:
This person just scammed me. He is claiming network issue with his bank (ecobank) for hours now (a lie). Ok send the skrill money back into my skrill account, he has refused to do that too.

Sorry about that
See if you can report the Skrill account or the transaction

Do you still have Skrill for sale?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2021
daintyprincess:

Axs go follow this trend??

And you know when season go end??
I don't know o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2021
DieRich5:
I don't know o
Thank you

In case, you find out about the second question, no forget us abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2021
daintyprincess:

Thank you

In case, you find out about the second question, no forget us abeg
grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2021
Samakus:

Insufficient liquidity on pancakeswap. Can't buy. How did you buy?

It's a good token. Just 13m total supply

Yea

Accumulate in small batch
It touch 12 cent once

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2021
Thyes:

Spot or futures??

Spot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2021
Na wa for AXS oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Sysdatek:

Yea

Accumulate in small batch
It touch 12 cent once

Na your token be this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Ibime:
Na wa for AXS oh
Looks like you wan fomo? Abi you don do am already?
Dem know say people dey enter.
E no go reach 30 o!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2021
Buy ALICE/BTC

Sell @ 30000
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by martswaelee(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Need crypto,check my sig
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2021
nonut:

Looks like you wan fomo? Abi you don do am already?
Dem know say people dey enter.
E no go reach 30 o!

I no FOMO oh, but everyday the thing just dey rise
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thyes: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2021
Ibime:

Spot

Ok boss

Do you do futures??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2021
Thyes:

Ok boss

Do you do futures??

No
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2021
PeaceIlya:
A time will come. You will thank God you invested in Crypto. The chance of getting into the market was when Bitcoin started. Another chance is this season. Don't be left out. Hodl coins. While you still make money daily on them. Never sell your valuable coins. You ain't losing until you sell. Invest,Hodl and face front.

You are right but your entry point is very important. Some people bought cake at $40 and their account would have been decimated by now. It would be foolhardy to be holding till this moment.
It will take another crazy bull run to topple that price and make tangible profit.

But someone that bought, say for instance Matic, at less than a dollar can afford to hold till eternity.

To each his own

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2021
Most of these coin have started pulling out from btcee order... embarassed ..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2021
Sold 23million shib and later bought 26million with the same amount
Ruben225571:

That’s why we’re here. I share free Info for Unah!! If you didn’t take it serious then sorry i say to you!
Week of volatility!

Don’t be married to your assets!
Sold at little high and buy at low to get some additional coins—- secret

I bought some Ada at 1.22, sold at 1.24,
Now i bought again at 1.20! And got some additional coins
Sense won’t kill us grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2021
Thyes:

Ok boss

Do you do futures??
See, if you are not well grounded in TA, don't dare try Futures, it has rekt many people. FUTURES they say is a thing line between daring being careful.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2021
kings11ng:
Sold 23million shib and later bought 26million with the same amount

Well doings
That’s the secret but most people didn’t know
But be cautious not to miss out! Knowing target to enter and selling is Key!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Tyche:

You are right but your entry point is very important. Some people bought cake at $40 and their account would have been decimated by now. It would be foolhardy to be holding till this moment.
It will take another crazy bull run to topple that price and make tangible profit.

But someone that bought, say for instance Matic, at less than a dollar can afford to hold till eternity.

To each his own
They got married to the coin, they should learn to cut their lose fast, book profit as soon as possible and ensure their risk management is too notch. Matic is a good coin by the way
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smartlife(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
A new token called TENSHI will be released today. a great token with use case grab some bag by 5pm. dont say you were not told. you can buy on uniswap by 5pm nig time.

NAME OF NEW TOKEN:
TENSHI, tenshi is japanese for angel.

CONTRACT: 0x9358e3a79d428c7708da22a5bd085159f6818d12

https: //etherscan.io/token/0x9358e3a79d428c7708da22a5bd085159f6818d12

WE WILL BE LAUNCHING IN 5 HOURS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Elmaaq:

Sorry about that
See if you can report the Skrill account or the transaction

Do you still have Skrill for sale?
Are u sure u are normal ?? If the answer is yes u should send your money to him first before e send Skrill to u nonsense
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
condomuser:
Binance has been banned by Clear Junction Limited for deposit and processing EUR and GBP transactions

This also means that SEPA transaction system which is widely used in the EU by Binance customers for Deposit/Withdrawals has also been banned.

Next Continent to Ban Binance for BTC to drop to $10k is America.

#If you think it's a fud, tag me on Twitter let's discuss it.

as you are speculating $10k
some people are speculating $100k

there is nothing to discuss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Downward pressure from Gray-scale unlock still ongoing. I have been turnimg over low bids but I'm not spending too much time on them, soon as they swing 2%, I'm out

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Legalverify: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
VERIFIED PAYONEER ACCOUNTS

We are creating Verified Payoneer accounts both single and bulk orders are accepted.

Two packages include

1. Special Name application: N30,000 only ( You tell us the name you need on the Payoneer, if it's available, we go ahead and open a verified account)
2. Any name Application.: N20,000 only. ( we use random names to open a verified Payoneer account)

YOU START USING YOUR ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY AFTER APPROVAL IS CONFIRMED

Reach us on whatsapp: +234*706*457*1275
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
I just Dy look am seen last weekend
Hot, gainer and loser on binance na only busd pairs dem Dy put dere now, no more another pairs undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.