Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288125 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
DieRich5:
most people don't know small profit can be useful
From one of our crypto member here, u can use it to plan ur grin
let me give you guys little secret to make money from coti. Whenever they open their bridge, sale in kucoin and buy in binance, sale from binance and buy in kucoin, there must be a difference, sale the difference and make easy money

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happiness09:

It will definitely hit $25k, probably on 24th or 26th July.
hahahahaha see as you talk am as if say na you dey control the price...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Legalverify:
VERIFIED PAYONEER ACCOUNTS

We are creating Verified Payoneer accounts both single and bulk orders are accepted.

Two packages include

1. Special Name application: N30,000 only ( You tell us the name you need on the Payoneer, if it's available, we go ahead and open a verified account)
2. Any name Application.: N20,000 only. ( we use random names to open a verified Payoneer account)

YOU START USING YOUR ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY AFTER APPROVAL IS CONFIRMED

Reach us on whatsapp: +234*706*457*1275

I don't understand...which one is verified payoneer again...is it not the same payoneer I opened yesterday and linked my account to?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
owunabastard:
let me give you guys little secret to make money from coti. Whenever they open their bridge, sale in kucoin and buy in binance, sale from binance and buy in kucoin, there must be a difference, sale the difference and make easy money
Wow.... on binance its 0.118 why on kucoin its 0.1108 about 7% difference..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
owunabastard:
What bridge will they open?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
htdot:

Wow.... on binance its 0.118 why on kucoin its 0.1108 about 7% difference..
The network fee is killable
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
jyz200:

Thats the hurdle...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by martswaelee(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Buy & sell your cryptos
Check my sig
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
jyz200:

it is not, simple sale to usdt, use trc20 to send. The fee is 1$ while gate is zero fee

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
jyz200:

it is not

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
owunabastard:
Explain better cos we dont understand

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
FTT fucking impressive!

Well buy and hold the coins you know!!
But Sometimes as a trader, you gat trade some coins when they moon and exit after some little profits

Abeg am busy at OBA.
I got some new 200 Naira and 500 Note grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
I just got lina at 0.0319 hoping to get 10% out of it if it hit 0.0356

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myke92(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
dogtails:
Dont mind the mumu...I have been making minimum of 10k with 1k$ for weeks now buying BTCDOWN and BTCUP depending on the situation even inside this dip...Dont let anyone deceive u u cant mk over 5k daily..5k daily is just 10$ if u are consistent for a month,that's over 155k and that's what some people earn from going through stress daily so don't let anyone deceive u,u can mk 10$ daily depending on your capital and the trade u do...Cheers

Bro, I just sent you a PM.

How do I trade on these "Up & down" coins..?

I've got sufficient capital.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ruben225571:
FTT fucking impressive!

Well buy and hold the coins you know!!
But Sometimes as a trader, you gat trade some coins when they moon and exit after some little profits

Abeg am busy at OBA.
I got some new 200 Naira and 500 Note grin grin

I thought we agreed to buy d dip, how come u still have new naira note angry shocked

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elijah101(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
if i slap your zuga face
Jaxx123:
IF YOU ARE A CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADER OR STOCK INVESTOR AND YOU DON'T BUY THIS COIN CALLED ZUGAR COIN, BELIEVE ME, YOU NEED TO DO SO NOW!

A few years ago a coin was release into the crypto market called FLOW but because the founder of the coin is from Africa many ignore it.

FLOW was $0.1 then, but today the price is $19!

Nkeem is my friend, he bought 70,000 units of this flow coin then and today is one of the happiest man on earth.

Today, another giant coin and futurist is already in the market.

The name is zugar coin

zugar coin is an Africa project, just like FLOW.

My friend, zugar coin will deeply eliminate poverty from entire Africa as many that hold it.

This said coin will make many people rich greatly.

Many of us, here in Africa, eyes never open to this coin potential.

Maryland and Dallas in the USA bought this coin massively today with more percentage increment in the market 

The great news for as many interested investors is zuga coin is doing a massive promo for only Africa.

This promo lasts for 2-5 days

Look at it 

+BUY N25,000 And Receive N500,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N50,000 And Receive N1.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

ugacoin (SZC

This is exactly how FLOW did at that time.

few get while many

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Konquest: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ruben225571:
Bitcoin is in for a volatile week as GrayScale unlocking looms

The GrayScale unlocking
The GrayScale unlocking is an event that has been the most talked about in the cryptocurrency space this month. This event involves the multiple unlocking of GBTC shares held by institutional digital asset giant, GrayScale.

GrayScale is one of the worlds largest digital currency asset managers with over $40 billion in assets under management. Starting from tomorrow, the Grayscale Bitcoin Fund (GBTC) will begin to unlock around 41,000 BTC ($1.4 billion) in GBTC shares, which have been subject to a six-month lock-up period.

Opinions differ about the unlocking’s market impact. JP Morgan stated in a release that Bitcoin will drop to around $25,000 as a result of the unlocking, while others like popular cryptocurrency analyst, TheCryptoLark, argued that spot markets will be broadly unaffected because it is the GBTC locked shares that will be released into the market and not actual Bitcoin. July 18 is of particular interest because that day’s unlocking is worth over 16,000 BTC.

Statistician, Willy Woo commented last week, “When GBTC shares unlock and get sold, the GBTC Premium drops (share price drops relative to the BTC in the trust).”

Woo added, “Investors now have more incentive to buy GBTC shares rather than BTC, it diverts some of the buying pressure on BTC spot markets. This is bearish.”

What to expect

The cryptocurrency market is in for a volatile week as the unlocking is set to begin tomorrow. Investors are advised to be cautious because there is a lot of FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) in the market surrounding this news. Bitcoin is currently trading at $33,400, up 1.36% as of the time of writing this report.

Copy

Just saw this now one Twitter!!

Woah!
Circa $25,000 drop...
Smack down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Loverboy3333:

I thought we agreed to buy d dip, how come u still have new naira note angry shocked

I got new Naira Note at OBA!!
Shey you no go OBA ? You miss be dat ooo

Oboy money dey this country grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Konquest:

Woah! Just in time.

I share the information on the 12 of July ooo not today. I share the information on July 12” which was on Monday 2021! And not today !!

Abeg. I dey busy at Oba. I de pick money! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ruben225571:

I share the information on the 12 of July ooo not today. I share the information on July 12” which was on Monday 2021! And not today !!

My sugar daddy level nor reach Oba, I hear say hookup for night there na 150k, halve BNB grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
owunabastard:
it is not, simple sale to usdt, use trc20 to send. The fee is 1$ while gate is zero fee
The bridge is always close.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heryormilekan(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
ratracerebel:
Hey Bros!

This is easy money!

Drop whatever you are doing now to get it now!

Because of the kind of environment we are, there may still be some doubting Thomas. So endeavor to do your own research o!

But, if you are an action taker, go to my signature and get your $80 coin.

Lmao. All the best bro

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Masterdazhem: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
htdot:

The bridge is always close.
More on this bro?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Konquest: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ruben225571:

Yeah!
Thanks for the share bruv.
More money and power to
you at Oba! grin

Ciao!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Masterdazhem: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
owunabastard:

When is the bridge open daily?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Ruben225571:

I share an information so everyone can benefit” but looking down on the information i share”just cos I’m not a guru is stupidity and terrible grin I drop this information and insight of this week been a volatile week”a lot of people didn’t take note!! grin

I definitely took note of your original post and was guided by it this week. Thanks for sharing.

Unlock is still going on into next week BTW.

GBTC Unlocking Schedule

13 july unlock 2,170 BTC
14 july unlock 2,610 BTC
15 july unlock 5,130 BTC
18 july unlock 16,240 BTC
20 july unlock 8,760 BTC
21 july unlock 1,090 BTC
22 july unlock 3,540 BTC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 1:27am On Jul 17, 2021
While men were at Oba and some asleep grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Matic at $0.80

I just remember 3 weeks ago when people were saying if it becomes as cheap as $1.50, they will buy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:
Matic at $0.80

I just remember 3 weeks ago when people were saying if it becomes as cheap as $1.50, they will buy grin grin grin
Am buying at 0.5 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Luckyss(m), Itohanmiwa, Tina001(f), Allthelight, MamaFutures(f), twosquare(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.