Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3286398 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ruben225571:
Just one little correction in crypto and everyone disappears!! Some start saying crypto is a bad investment or is waste of investment.. no invest 100k today and you would make 1M tomorrow criminal!

You rush enter crypto cos you heard Btc enter 64k$ Or better still is making people rich” you’re a fool and nah greedy go kill anyone who run cos of this small correction.

You enter crypto cos you want to make fast money and drink champagne with Obi Cubana and E Money, may crypto never give you that fast money! Ode!

All of Unah de shout i am losing money. Am making small profits., who send you message? Nah people de do” make me too do I would blow go kill you!! If you can’t wait for this small correction. Poverty!

If you need fast money. Why didn’t you start business and leave crypto? Make that ur greedy thinking hurt you there” if you can’t wait patiently for this small correction in crypto!

Who force you to invest in crypto?
You invest 100k today. Same day or next week you want get 5million, aren’t you a criminal? If you can’t wait patiently as others who gains highly does? Cos of small correction you’re shouting crypto is a bad investment or you’re losing money or bette still you’re complaining of making small profit. Go do yahoo nah! Oyanra

This unah thinking on Nairaland is what make a lot of people remain same and even my friend too! I told him to invest in crypto and its was ETH precisely around September last year if i didn’t forget, ETH was 165,000k” this ode refuse say is MMM” I bought 3 at that time and sold this year when it’s was 4200$ do the Maths!!

Same thing on Tron. I Bought when it’s was 5 naira which my friend told me to buy at that time last year October and later sold at 70 naira this year before the dip” Didn’t i wait? And gain? So who are you not to wait? Cos of small correction” cos you invest 100k or 200k. Make Unah no piss me off!

I am not bragging but i promise to post a small house i am building with crypto!! Watch out!! And save this date!

If you dare come for me, I would bash anyone who think negative so badly! I am ready!

Starting from August 1 or 5” 2021!
I would be smiling and you would be regretting if you’re not willing to wait cos you saw People throwing money at OBA! You want blow with investment of 100k in one day!! Use ur head before they would use it for you!!!

Can you compare this year dip with other years dip? Didn’t a lot of people wait and later make sweet money?

Make Unah wait patiently. As long as you didn’t sell! You didn’t lose a dime...... Better remove that rubbish thinking of investing 100k and expecting 1million in one month time!!

I am not motivating you. I am challenging Unah!!

I love you all!

Make me rest small, my day at OBA was not easy grin” I never drag money with police before but at OBA” things happen ;

that's a wise word. I have been into crypto for years to understand all you said

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
A dollar is now 411 naira. Government dey fan themselves feel say dem don improve economy cheesy . I laugh with my eyes closed

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
MasonKendall:
A dollar is now 411 naira. Government dey fan themselves feel say dem don improve economy cheesy . I laugh with my eyes closed

Where did you get at that price?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tyche:

Where did you get at that price?
ah just googl am. Last I checked twas 505
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
daintyprincess:

Who vex you exactly, sir?

No body oooo grin

Just a little challenge or let me say it in a language they would understand. Motivation to hold and they should stop nagging of the dip or better still correction in crypto!

If you invest 100k now, relaxed and come back in October - December and smile! If your heart isn’t of a stone” or better still strong” Not the one someone would invest 100k today and expect 1million tomorrow morning!!!!

That’s just it!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
MasonKendall:
ah just googl am. Last I checked twas 505

Google price?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Giving half baked updates and be forming Michael Saylor... Abeg una dey make noise for here. Na to go buy cane and be coming here from time to time to flog insecurities comot from una body. See as Crypto don make people dey rant even when nobody dey fight them. Take deep breathe joor. Bear season go soon be over. Don't come here and be projecting your insecurity on us. E go better trust me. Just earn fiat , buy and hodl then wait it out... If you want to go big in Crypto, it requires patience and discipline. Get a side hustle or even a job, set aside some percentage of your salary every month and stack big cap or good alt coins(BTC,BNB,SOL,ETH). Few years you become financially free and stop working.

Oya make i brag my own.. "I DON GIVE UNA UPDATE O". LMAO.

Remember, I don't think inside the box, I don't think outside the box.. In fact I don't even know where the box is. So what I'm saying in essence is that you should and shouldn't take this as a financial advise from a guru. I know nothing. You are on your own. Cheeeeee!!!

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tyche:

Google price?
yes. Zenith is selling at 444
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ruben225571:
[s]Just one little correction in crypto and everyone disappears!! Some start saying crypto is a bad investment or is waste of investment.. no invest 100k today and you would make 1M tomorrow criminal!

You rush enter crypto cos you heard Btc enter 64k$ Or better still is making people rich” you’re a fool and nah greedy go kill anyone who run cos of this small correction.

You enter crypto cos you want to make fast money and drink champagne with Obi Cubana and E Money, may crypto never give you that fast money! Ode!

All of Unah de shout i am losing money. Am making small profits., who send you message? Nah people de do” make me too do I would blow go kill you!! If you can’t wait for this small correction. Poverty!

If you need fast money. Why didn’t you start business and leave crypto? Make that ur greedy thinking hurt you there” if you can’t wait patiently for this small correction in crypto!

Who force you to invest in crypto?
You invest 100k today. Same day or next week you want get 5million, aren’t you a criminal? If you can’t wait patiently as others who gains highly does? Cos of small correction you’re shouting crypto is a bad investment or you’re losing money or bette still you’re complaining of making small profit. Go do yahoo nah! Oyanra

This unah thinking on Nairaland is what make a lot of people remain same and even my friend too! I told him to invest in crypto and its was ETH precisely around September last year if i didn’t forget, ETH was 165,000k” this ode refuse say is MMM” I bought 3 at that time and sold this year when it’s was 4200$ do the Maths!!

Same thing on Tron. I Bought when it’s was 5 naira which my friend told me to buy at that time last year October and later sold at 70 naira this year before the dip” Didn’t i wait? And gain? So who are you not to wait? Cos of small correction” cos you invest 100k or 200k. Make Unah no piss me off!

I am not bragging but i promise to post a small house i am building with crypto!! Watch out!! And save this date!

If you dare come for me, I would bash anyone who think negative so badly! I am ready!

Starting from August 1 or 5” 2021!
I would be smiling and you would be regretting if you’re not willing to wait cos you saw People throwing money at OBA! You want blow with investment of 100k in one day!! Use ur head before they would use it for you!!!

Can you compare this year dip with other years dip? Didn’t a lot of people wait and later make sweet money?

Make Unah wait patiently. As long as you didn’t sell! You didn’t lose a dime...... Better remove that rubbish thinking of investing 100k and expecting 1million in one month time!!

I am not motivating you. I am challenging Unah!!

I love you all!

Make me rest small, my day at OBA was not easy grin” I never drag money with police before but at OBA” things happen ;

[/s]
You just siddon type all these tins

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gemineye:
You just siddon type all these tins

And who are you to ask me?
What’s your planet?

One of them

I am ready
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
MasonKendall:
yes. Zenith is selling at 444

Zenith?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tyche:

Zenith?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ruben225571:

[s]And who are you to ask me?
What’s your planet?

One of them

I am ready [/s]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
MasonKendall:

Lmao. Surprised at your rate. Aside BTA or school fees, it's difficult to get at that rate.
Could be wrong though
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mengho(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
ignore the pretenders If it ain't a meme coin with billions upon billions of supply limit. Don't sell at loss

DON'T SELL

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lol omo this nairaland self..everyone Dey form Elon musk grin including me grin,.. imagine someone wey common 500k fit never touch him acct before go Dey come online Dey yarn opata grin grin …go Dey confuse person when They deeply know some people might get carried away easily with what they see.. they’ll only run mouths when they win little things but will never show u their red tickets lol. Only a bolo go Dey fall for that gimmick.. lol at the end of the day , they still agreed to what I’m saying that ‘ get a normal hustle, invest what you can afford to lose , don’t put all your eggs in one basket thinking u are bagging the next million tomorrow , u buy u hodl with what u can afford, and take risk with common sense ..

Funnily enough everyone go log out and face reality .. grin

I hail una grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
seanwilliam:
Lol omo this nairaland self..everyone Dey form Elon musk grin including me grin,.. imagine someone wey common 500k fit never touch him acct before go Dey come online Dey yarn opata grin grin …go Dey confuse person when They deeply know some people might get carried away easily with what they see.. they’ll only run mouths when they win little things but will never show u their red tickets lol. Only a bolo go Dey fall for that gimmick.. lol at the end of the day , they still agreed to what I’m saying that ‘ get a normal hustle, invest what you can afford to lose , don’t put all your eggs in one basket thinking u are bagging the next million tomorrow , u buy u hodl with what u can afford, and take risk with common sense ..

I hail una grin

The best part. One bottle of champagne for you grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2021
Ruben225571:

No body oooo grin

Just a little challenge or let me say it in a language they would understand. Motivation to hold and they should stop nagging of the dip or better still correction in crypto!

If you invest 100k now, relaxed and come back in October - December and smile! If your heart isn’t of a stone” or better still strong” Not the one someone would invest 100k today and expect 1million tomorrow morning!!!!

That’s just it!!!

Okay, thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2021
seanwilliam:

I hail una grin
You've made your point and someone did attest to it, can we rest from henceforth
Thank you, sir

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:56am On Jul 18, 2021
cry cry

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Guys something cooking: COIN98 AIRDROP

*It's another Binance supported wallet*
*Don't sleep on this.. It might be louder than SFP*

Already on binance launchpad

�Coin98 Airdrop campaign Live.. *Launchpad on Binance*

1. Copy the code below

C98Q12SKVT

2. Click the below link to Download the C98 wallet app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=coin98.crypto.finance.media.

3. Sign up in the download app and use the ref code you copied to complete your registration. *We will both be rewarded*

You're good to go.

*Its better than SFP app, so don't miss it for anything.*

C98Q12SKVT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:32am On Jul 18, 2021
daintyprincess:

You've made your point and someone did attest to it, can we rest from henceforth
Thank you, sir
you’re welcome, sweetie. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:36am On Jul 18, 2021
Stillmatic.. I sight u grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Innoxxacs: 4:36am On Jul 18, 2021
nonut:

You'll eventually carry some bags at some point, if you plan to make any profit, unless you're a day trader.
99% of bags from 2017 were ‘worth-sh*t’ by late 2018 and some of them are still worthless despite the bull run
Pic below is a coinMarketcap historical snapshot from may 2013. Recognize any of the coins there?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Tyche:

Lmao. Surprised at your rate. Aside BTA or school fees, it's difficult to get at that rate.
Could be wrong though
Yea you could be right. Those bank people only care for big men, outsiders and people planning to go outside the country.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 6:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Nozino:
Buying small and bulk btc. Even if it’s $10, I go buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Thyes:
Someone posted that
Go hard or go home in crypto

I went hard and now I'm back home grin grin
He should have considered going home instead of going hard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2021
MasonKendall:
it's 512 black market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
it's 512 black market

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Innoxxacs:
99% of bags from 2017 were ‘worth-sh*t’ by late 2018 and some of them are still worthless despite the bull run
Pic below is a coinMarketcap historical snapshot from may 2013. Recognize any of the coins there?
WTF ain't no shit about dis coins expect litecoin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.