Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3286161 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Comeandcollect: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
What does it mean when you say buy the dip?

sKeetz:

Buy the dip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Comeandcollect:
What does it mean when you say buy the dip?

It means buy when the price goes down aka when it showing the red candle instead of the green one.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BIA3: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Please where can I get dogecoin o abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
BIA3:
Please where can I get dogecoin o abeg
Roqqu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
ApostleBlack:
Last 1 hour have been bearish to almost all coyn n beeteecee.

My 15 - 20% gain on XLM, BTT, LINK and NPXS all crashed within the hour.

Kilonsele!

The thing is almost giving me heart attack but I'm keeping courage to hold no not to sell

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
luvlyoracle:
grin

Nah them grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dogecoin dey give me joy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Anyone in Luno/quidax noticed our balance has gone down drastically?? Is it the ban or just normal fall in most coyns??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Things fall apart o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
tolulope2021:
@jedisco

Thanks so much for your contribution,I gained a lot from you and others.

1. I want to ask,I have do.ge.coyns on bun.dle. but since I cant sell or buy...is it abvisabke to sell into usdt and transfer to bina.nce usdt becos I can't transfer directly from do.ge.bun.dle to do.ge bin.nce..is that a good idea?

2. I wanted to transfer eith. From my bund.le to bin.ce but I saw the charge like #2500 . I think that's expensive....what's cheapest means can I take?

Doge is very risky. If you're trading it, be careful.

1. Either one should be fine. If you still want to hold doge on binance, then it's better you transfer it that way cos selling into usdt first will incur some charges.

2. I'm not sure which coyns on bundle have cheaper transfer fees. You can try other ones and see or chk up bundle FAQ section and see their transfer fees.

That said, bundle is relatively new and limited to Nigeria and Ghana. I'm not sure how they'd fare with this ban so it might be worth just transferring to Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
pragmatistm:

Can one still buy ADA now? @ sailor please

I'm not a fan of buying a coin that has done almost 100% in a week. I'd advise to look for other options

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

Doge is very risky. If you're trading it, be careful.

1. Either one should be fine. If you still want to hold doge on binance, then it's better you transfer it that way cos selling into usdt first will incur some charges.

2. I'm not sure which coyns on bundle have cheaper transfer fees. You can try other ones and see or chk up bundle FAQ section and see their transfer fees.

That said, bundle is relatively new and limited to Nigeria and Ghana. I'm not sure how they'd fare with this ban so it might be worth just transferring to Binance
Bro, if I convert my dogecoin on binance to USDT on binance, pls will there any charges?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
mulannoire:

Sailor and OpenHeaven may all your investments moon....your advice on here has been eye opening thank you. When you say 'take profits' do you mean selling your whole stake in a c0in or literally taking just the profits made on initial investment? Also, what c0ins are you holding and not selling for at least 3 months? My current portfolio looks like this.

Amin...

Taking profits mean different things to different folks... It all depends on how you want to do it.
Sometimes, it means selling part, sometimes selling all.

Regarding your portfolio, not a bad split but na u go decide how u wan run am..
I'd add that after a coin has moved significant, it might be worth taking profits cos they'd usually stagnate or sell off E.g aave... I'm not saying sell it now, you can wait gor a bounce...

When u sell high, you have extra fiat to buy dips.

For duration of alyts, seriously, I cant say... I'm playing it step by step... We're getting into the second month of this boom. If I'd hazard a blind guess, I'd say March may bring some correction.
On the HTF,
If betece, takes 42k and accelerates, eith will move further up when betece settles... That would likely mean another explosive run by alyts in Feb... Towards the end of that smart folks will start looking to take profit.
In summary, I'm playing it step by step..the market can turn at anytime

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordseyad(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

I'm not a fan of buying a coin that has done almost 100% in a week. I'd advise to look for other options

Boss.. Can u pls interprete this for me.. Just to be sure.

Ethy is going down.. Nd I wanna jxt sell it off if it still comes all d way down to 1500.

I'll prob get something small on it considering I bought around 1400...

Wanna do this, then buy again.. Thanks.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ebowo:

have u bought from someone before?

Nope...but I dont see an issue if you use someone with a good rating, and high completion rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hadsty23:

Hope you educate us when it about bearish

I just made a post on it... No one can time this market...we can only make sensible predictions...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lordseyad:

Boss.. Can u pls interprete this for me.. Just to be sure.

Ethy is going down.. Nd I wanna jxt sell it off if it still comes all d way down to 1500.

I'll prob get something small on it considering I bought around 1400...

Wanna do this, then buy again.. Thanks.

You sell at 1500, you'd likely end up buying higher than 1500. Look at the HTF.... If it dips low enough to 1400, I expect buyers to step in.... Let's see how it goes, but not expecting a dip below 1400
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

Amin...

Taking profits mean different things to different folks... It all depends on how you want to do it.
Sometimes, it means selling part, sometimes selling all.

Regarding your portfolio, not a bad split but na u go decide how u wan run am..
I'd add that after a coin has moved significant, it might be worth taking profits cos they'd usually stagnate or sell off E.g aave... I'm not saying sell it now, you can wait gor a bounce...

When u sell high, you have extra fiat to buy dips.

For duration of alyts, seriously, I cant say... I'm playing it step by step... We're getting into the second month of this boom. If I'd hazard a blind guess, I'd say March may bring some correction.
On the HTF,
If betece, takes 42k and accelerates, eith will move further up when betece settles... That would likely mean another explosive run by alyts in Feb... Towards the end of that smart folks will start looking to take profit.
In summary, I'm playing it step by step..the market can turn at anytime

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

You're unlikely to go wrong in the longterm with those two.

For me, my purpose of trading is to acquire more cash. That's why I follow market cycles and try to go where next its happening and take an early sit..

Fact is, for now, the upside on most majors are more than those two cos majors have some catching up to do...

I suspect betece dips this pm or tomorrow before taking 42k next week and accelerating. Of course, alyts will stall during this but will catch up violently...Lets see how it all goes

Stop watching your charts all day... It's the easiest way to make emotional decisions.

If you piss your pants and sell anytime betece has a lil dip, then you're not making the right trades. You'd likely lose in the long run. There'd always be dips. Nothing goes up in a straight line.

The reason why it's important to take profit on the way up is so you can add on significant dips

I made the quoted post earlier today. Move back and see the HTF, betece rejected brutally from 42k. It'd be unlikely for it to whiz pass it.. A pullback was very much expected and healthy too... As a matter of fact, even if it dips yo as low as 35k, I wouldn't be bothered.

Grab some coke and relax

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BIA3: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
VEXT:

Roqqu
I notice roqqu doesn't have the wallet and they sent a mail today that they can't do buying it selling of any crypto now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
bradwilli:
Anyone in Luno/quidax noticed our balance has gone down drastically?? Is it the ban or just normal fall in most coyns??

The announcement affected their doll to NGN ratio, used to be 481, it fell to 471 and then to 435 last I checked yesterday. If your betece balance is still same in betece value, I’d suggest moving it to a US backed exchange, you’d get credit for the exact value of qoins you send out.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
What a bounce.... Wahala for those that panic sold into the dip

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksmad(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
As binance has stop deposit and withdrawals, guys what is the best option to withdraw naira in binance

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:
What a bounce.... Wahala for those that panic sold into the dip
I wish I had fiat NGN, I would have bought USDT at around 45X. The thing pain me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tozilly(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

Stop watching your charts all day... It's the easiest way to make emotional decisions.

If you piss your pants and sell anytime betece has a lil dip, then you're not making the right trades. You'd likely lose in the long run. There'd always be dips. Nothing goes up in a straight line.

The reason why it's important to take profit on the way up is so you can add on significant dips

I made the quoted post earlier today. Move back and see the HTF, betece rejected brutally from 42k. It'd be unlikely for it to whiz pass it.. A pullback was very much expected and healthy too... As a matter of fact, even if it dips yo as low as 35k, I wouldn't be bothered.

Grab some coke and relax

God bless u my brother! U hv rilly save a lot of folks from having high BP. I made that mistake of selling anytime it goes very dip n I felt my money is going. I do end up losing by selling and rebuying with attendant charges. Calm down n hold on guys. It is gonna stablize. One hard lesson I hv learnt about dis crypto business is patience. U can nvr rilly predict accurately. I held on since 2 days to buy eth dis morning at 714. Tot it was a very gud buy, hours later, it further dip. Patience family! Patience!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksmad(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
I sold xrp 18c when they fud about legal case, the same xrp pump to 70c. And so many other examples
Tozilly:

God bless u my brother! U hv rilly save a lot of folks from having high BP. I made that mistake of selling anytime it goes very dip n I felt my money is going. I do end up losing by selling and rebuying with attendant charges. Calm down n hold on guys. It is gonna stablize. One hard lesson I hv learnt about dis crypto business is patience. U can nvr rilly predict accurately. I held on since 2 days to buy eth dis morning at 714. Tot it was a very gud buy, hours later, it further dip. Patience family! Patience!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tozilly:

Buy high, sell low. That's the way. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordseyad(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

You sell at 1500, you'd likely end up buying higher than 1500. Look at the HTF.... If it dips low enough to 1400, I expect buyers to step in.... Let's see how it goes, but not expecting a dip below 1400

Ok, thanks.. That means I'm correct with the SL settings.

I'll be holding on
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Activist001:

Buy high, sell low. That's the way. grin

Lol u no get joy o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
starM:

I tried doing it as u said but I got the message that it is NOT possible for now. Please how do I go about it?
ya you cant withdraw for now, CBN ban is currently effective
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tozilly:

Lol yhu are one funny man. Yhu are spot trading, never panick sell.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Do we have scalpers here

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Namzy(m), Landowner101(m), Kobicove(m), Subgab(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.