Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285731 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by agboifeanyi242(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Anowax:
Please I still await a response to this. I need to start buying on Binance. The charges on luno are way too high for the little money I have. Anyone here who has an idea should help me out

chat me up 0,8,1,0,9,3,4,4,7,3,9
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Do you mean it's a risky business
Yes it is highly profitable but incredibly risky. Do your research and calculations, and only invest what you can forget for a long period of time. I'm talking 5 years. Some people prefer to trade, some people prefer to hodle. Both have their share of risks, just make sure you understand how it works and don't listen to people who tell you it always goes up and never comes down. Because when it starts coming down you'll have a heart attack if you didn't expect it or educate yourself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by road2ff: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Your take on REN my little knowledge of T.A says it might take a push up as it seems to have found support around 0.7 region, would appreciate your input
Sailor1:
XLM calling my name.... hehehe
It sure took its time and frustrated me a bit.... I need a good run to pacify me

Folks relax. No need to FOMO

betece has broken ATH
Eith has broken ATH
Within the next month, I expect most majors to break ATH too.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pakmoni(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
please someone should help me out,....I want to buy Dodgecoin.... which wallet can I store my Dodgecoin..and where can I buy it,...can I buy it with my UBA master card
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
pakmoni:
please someone should help me out,....I want to buy Dodgecoin.... which wallet can I store my Dodgecoin..and where can I buy it,...can I buy it with my UBA master card

Is this a good time to buy doge??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pakmoni(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Runsboi:

Is this a good time to buy doge??
yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
bizzibodi:

There are many Alts that performed more than betc & eity with there short life cycle.has been around for a decade.
My advice if yo hand cannot reach bit & eity
U want to go long term buy other alts: most of them are improvement in function & technology since cripto are immutable , cannot b altered to improve upon or increase more coin in circulation:to overcome those short coming,fork of koins are created with improve applications, acceptability & are cheaper to posses...in crypto world d" beautiful koins are not yet been crypted" who ever thought other koins wuld come after betc....just imagine doggie of $0.00039116 in 2013 now has increase of 10,554.53% in 7yrs.who dey look doggie before,some can do it in 3yrs.
Patience is the key.

Let's forget about technology and all that suff, we are here to make money.
I keep saying it, making a coyn is not hard... There are over 5000 of them. It's getting people behind it longterm that's difficult.
Things don't seem obvious now cos were in a bull run..
But soon enough, the music will change.

You mentioned doge, I've attached its charts agaist betece for the past 5 years. What exactly do you see? Some folks think it's today doge started pumping like this... Not at all.. looking at thst chart, it's obvious what happens at regular intervals. Same thing will still happen this time. If in it, it's advisable to make profit and leave before the music changes

I'd ask, can you tell me one coyn that has bern here since 2017 that has cummilatively performed better than betece or eith? Cos I can't think of any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FreshGuy2(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
I'm unable to verify my binance facial verification which is the second step towards completing authentication , it keeps failing... Please what do I do?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreshGuy2:
I'm unable to verify my binance facial verification which is the second step towards completing authentication , it keeps failing... Please what do I do?
I thought all these kind of verification are required only if u intend trading huge amount?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
road2ff:
Your take on REN my little knowledge of T.A says it might take a push up as it seems to have found support around 0.7 region, would appreciate your input

I'm not so keen on ren again as its wicky doesn't hold structure though its a good coin. I offloaded some at 0.95
Looking at the hourly chart, it was rejected from 0.1 and dince then, it's been on a downtrend (lower high lower lows).

It may have found support at 0.7 buy it's not yet confirmed it. At least, you should be looking for it making a double bottom with strong demand at 0.7 or it getting getiing above the last high of 0.82 and making a higher low or confirming 0.8 as support before entry.

The 4hrly chart doesn't look like it's bottomed... I suspect it might touch 0.6.. that'd be a good entry if it happens

Hope its clear?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by road2ff: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Appreciate
Sailor1:

I'm not so keen on ren again as its wicky doesn't hold structure though its a good coin. I offloaded some at 0.95
Looking at the hourly chart, it was rejected from 0.1 and dince then, it's been on a downtrend (lower high lower lows).

It may have found support at 0.7 buy it's not yet confirmed it. At least, you should be looking for it making a double bottom with strong demand at 0.7 or it getting getiing above the last high of 0.82 and making a higher low or confirming 0.8 as support before entry.

The 4hrly chart doesn't look like it's bottomed... I suspect it might touch 0.6.. that'd be a good entry if it happens

Hope its clear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Which exchage it's the best at the moment.. Binance or luno..

At the moment i think luno exchange isn't looking good.

Beetce is 18,175,570 on binance while on luno it says 17,116,784. The gap it's too big. Same with other currencies

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Just follow this thread religiously.

We are all here to make sure everyone of us is rich.

As of today there is no better platform than this in Nigeria where you get the kind of information you get here.

See XLM, LIT ADA and the rest.

Those ones have moved and would keep moving.

We would drop more gems and give you more entries.

We would teach you and guide you on how to trade.

Some of have been through all the market cycle over the years and have made mistakes.

We would make sure you don’t make same mistakes we did.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
@jedisco

Thanks so much for your contribution,I gained a lot from you and others.

1. I want to ask,I have do.ge.coyns on bun.dle. but since I cant sell or buy...is it abvisabke to sell into usdt and transfer to bina.nce usdt becos I can't transfer directly from do.ge.bun.dle to do.ge bin.nce..is that a good idea?

2. I wanted to transfer eith. From my bund.le to bin.ce but I saw the charge like #2500 . I think that's expensive....what's cheapest means can I take?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
I'll drop a few Technical analysis of coyns I'd be tra.ding this week.

but generally I'm expecting some form of pullback
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Is a good time now to pull out profit from xlm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myBETmostCAST(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Can I buy those coin with 0.00 something and hold for year's? I'm even looking at 20 -30 years of they will be like betece of today. I'm sure the betece of today started like that. I'm just a newbie please I need advice and suggestions from gurus in the house....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by starM: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
tammyboy1:
click sell to NGN, input amount you want to sell and confirm

I tried doing it as u said but I got the message that it is NOT possible for now. Please how do I go about it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bastardson: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
I want to buy ETH ohh.. How can I go about it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

There are some coyns worth waiting for...

For now its looking like ADA>>>XLM>>>(LINK/LTC- to be identified). After that, we move to micros.. In the meantime I'm accumulating Zil and waiting for an entry on theta
Can one still buy ADA now? @ sailor please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
niqqaclaimz:
Which exchage it's the best at the moment.. Binance or luno..

At the moment i think luno exchange isn't looking good.

Beetce is 18,175,570 on binance while on luno it says 17,116,784. The gap it's too big. Same with other currencies
Binance all the way.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
Just follow this thread religiously.

We are all here to make sure everyone of us is rich.

As of today there is no better platform than this in Nigeria where you get the kind of information you get here.

See XLM, LIT ADA and the rest.

Those ones have moved and would keep moving.

We would drop more gems and give you more entries.

We would teach you and guide you on how to trade.

Some of have been through all the market cycle over the years and have made mistakes.

We would make sure you don’t make same mistakes we did.

Thanks alot, God bless you guys that is keeping this lounge and beneficial
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

Let's forget about technology and all that suff, we are here to make money.
I keep saying it, making a coyn is not hard... There are over 5000 of them. It's getting people behind it longterm that's difficult.
Things don't seem obvious now cos were in a bull run..
But soon enough, the music will change.

You mentioned doge, I've attached its charts agaist betece for the past 5 years. What exactly do you see? Some folks think it's today doge started pumping like this... Not at all.. looking at thst chart, it's obvious what happens at regular intervals. Same thing will still happen this time. If in it, it's advisable to make profit and leave before the music changes

I'd ask, can you tell me one coyn that has bern here since 2017 that has cummilatively performed better than betece or eith? Cos I can't think of any.

Sailor and OpenHeaven may all your investments moon....your advice on here has been eye opening thank you. When you say 'take profits' do you mean selling your whole stake in a c0in or literally taking just the profits made on initial investment? Also, what c0ins are you holding and not selling for at least 3 months? My current portfolio looks like this.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

And how will you buy?

Once they open deposits, it will shoot back up.
ngn is already rising on binance even with the deposit ban
If you are still interested in eith, I will advise to use p2p to fund your account... I believe eith still has more upside

have u bought from someone before?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ebowo:

have u bought from someone before?
I bought from Binance yesterday. Bout 50k worth of usdt but I got 47500
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadsty23(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

Worth noting that what I said will seem more and more unlikely in the coming weeks until reality hits.

The reason I say some of these is cos of what I learned in the past.
I started trading cryto during a bullrun and then I would see betece as a waste of time as alys would give me multiples of it. When the market turned, brutal lessons were learned quickly.
Its interesting seeing same thing happening over and over again... This market truly flows in cycles

Hope you educate us when it about bearish
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ApostleBlack(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Last 1 hour have been bearish to almost all coyn n beeteecee.

My 15 - 20% gain on XLM, BTT, LINK and NPXS all crashed within the hour.

Kilonsele!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Divay22(f): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
INFOTECH2:

Can they bypass the cbn policy this way
I just went to check now...
They've stop deposit and withdrawal

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
ApostleBlack:
Last 1 hour have been bearish to almost all coyn n beeteecee.

My 15 - 20% gain on XLM, BTT, LINK and NPXS all crashed within the hour.

Kilonsele!

Buy the dip

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Divay22(f): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
pragmatistm:
Binance all the way.
When you want to trade
Luno when you want to buy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ApostleBlack(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
sKeetz:

Buy the dip

I'm waiting for further dip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
ApostleBlack:

I'm waiting for further dip
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Zico4real(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.