Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299285 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pclemenza: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2021
sircatherine45:
Bitcoin attempting to reach $29, 000
Now $40k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Divay22(f): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2021
SirMichael1:
Use a Vpn.
How is that vpn process please...
I did a panic withdrawal yesterday... Thou I'm happy because Eth keep going down on luno every seconds.... I really would love to buy again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LOquence: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2021
REUBEN010:

Learning is free. No registration or any sort. Just Google search "binance academy" and click on any of the topics that interest you.
ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2021
If you don't understand all the technical crypto lingo used throughout this thread, the image below will help.

Edit: It looks like Nairaland now compresses images so here is a link to the normal clearer one. https://ibb.co/pfYyWq5

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2021
THURAFTERNOON:
this is yet another golden thread on nairaland that's if se.un and his gang would allow it stay.

the govt should understand that they can't do anything to stop crypt0currency. also, since the effect from 2 days ago, I'm sure they didn't realize alot of more youth piqued interest in the topic and started to make research. Like myself, I started to invest in altcoins January and I hope to continue to build my portfolio till the end of the year. I've identified to be a long term crypto investor (min 1yr HODL) in just few days I made research and invested in some coins, believe you me I already got some $ increase which I believe if I can leave all for minimum of 2yrs I'm going to be making good profits. Reading this thread, I already saw brothers doing the good work to recommend good projects to invest in that's great one. I am also hodling the following projects as I've invested in them; ADA,VET, DOT, BAKE, TWT, CAKE . as a newbie investor, don't forget to always DYOR (Do-Your-Own-Research). i just got to know about zil, win, btt from this thread so I'll make sure to DYOR and see if I can add them to my portfolio ....in this game too, u have to have real patience. it's not a get rich quick scheme but you can get surely get rich overnight in investing in the right projects..

may we all reap big. the country will never kill us .

Good stuff you've learnt. But let me address something
Altys and HODL do not go together oooo
Extremely few alyts will give better return over the long term than betece and it is difficult to recognize them
I believe in patient, long term trading na why I dey advise
If you're looking at years, then I would blindly say that by far the best performers will be betece and eith

I have been singing this thing like a song over and over again but most folks think I no get sense

We are all here to make money and not to hodl blindly. For longterm buyers, aim will be to buy close to the bottom of a cycle and sell close to the top. Simple!

This is the worst time to buy alyts for the long term- you don't buy alts for keeps in an alt season.
Alyts are poppin because smart folks are using them to accumulate more betece. They sell their betece into alyts and when they pop, sell back and have more betece. In this market, think against the majority.
Have you noticed that when betece accelerates quickly alyts stall or dump? Thats cos people are exiting alyts into betece.
This market will become more euphoric and what I said will sound more archaic until reality hits. Alyt profit of months will be wiped out in days

This market flows in cycles. After 2018, we did not believe we would have another alyt run like it. But we are having it today. So also the bear market will come and your most coveted alyts will be close to zero.

I will stop here, but for further research, look at the top 10 alyts of 2017 season and see how they fared. Be safe out there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2021
REUBEN010:
Whoever has ATOM in his or her portfolio should go check it out. It's not doing bad.

I was screaming ATOM for weeks since it broke ATH. Got in at 8.1... Today, I'm smiling. It was an obvious easy play
Its so easy to make money in this market by following basics
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Gsilk:
You guys sef!
"Hello, I'm new to cry.pto where do I begin?", "i just downloaded ly.no how do i fund?" . You don't want to read this thread from the beginning and see people's experiences first abi? On something that involves your own money you still don't want to do a little work? well, what do I know sef? you gon learn grin

True talk...
some will say, 'I'm new here, teach me how to trade crypt0'
You must not read the whole 100 pages...but get some info and ask specific questions

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Divay22:

How is that vpn process please...
I did a panic withdrawal yesterday... Thou I'm happy because Eith keep going down on luno every seconds.... I really would love to buy again

And how will you buy?

Once they open deposits, it will shoot back up.
ngn is already rising on binance even with the deposit ban
If you are still interested in eith, I will advise to use p2p to fund your account... I believe eith still has more upside
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Akinola2345:
Patients is very good....ADA,XLM,BNB and two others...

I will not say much...
Buy this now

WIN
BTT

Yeah, WIN, BTT and XLM are doing great. Gradually moving up. 10% already today. The three will make folks rich. Patience is key
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Divay22(f): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2021
Rilwayne001:

embarassed embarassed

What other route now?

I panicked yesterday after the memo came out and removed all my funds.
Roqqu sent me a mail, that they are accepting naira but must be with your card....
No more transfer

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2021
I have spare 132dollars

Will you guys recommend i use it to buy different coins

Or just one coin...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Viking007(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2021
Tolu181:
open Quidax account

You can deposit there, through paystack...
Doesn't work.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

Extremely few alyts will give better return over the long term than betece and it is difficult to recognize them
If you're looking at years, then I would blindly say that by far the best performers will be betece and eith

I have been singing this thing like a song over and over again but most folks think I no get sense

We are all here to make money and not to hodl blindly. For longterm buyers, aim will be to buy close to the bottom of a cycle and sell close to the top. Simple!

This is the worst time to buy alyts for the long term- you don't buy alts for keeps in an alt season.
Alyts are poppin because smart folks are using them to accumulate more betece. They sell their betece into alyts and when they pop, sell back and have more betece. In this market, think against the majority.
Have you noticed that when betece accelerates quickly alyts stall or dump? Thats cos people are exiting alyts into betece.
This market will become more euphoric and what I said will sound more archaic until reality hits. Alyt profit of months will be wiped out in days

This market flows in cycles. After 2018, we did not believe we would have another alyt run like it. But we are having it today. So also the bear market will come and your most coveted alyts will be close to zero.

I will stop here, but for further research, look at the top 10 alyts of 2017 season and see how they fared. Be safe out there.

This man knows what he is saying.

For a fact, I think btc is about to break ATH and dominance gathering momentum, which means alts would likely see huge correction according to the size of their pump. But I am holding alts with fundamentals and that are likely to pump along btc

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UncleKoboko: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

And how will you buy?

Once they open deposits, it will shoot back up.
ngn is already rising on binance even with the deposit ban
If you are still interested in eith, I will advise to use p2p to fund your account... I believe eith still has more upside
I can't fund my wallet on binance.
There's suspension
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2021
Dapyem:

Amen and you too

The money didn't later push through. Perhaps, it was blocked � and returned to my binance account. I'm currently trading with it n will wait till coast is clear to try the withdrawal process again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

It was below 500 for most of last year.. why did you not buy?

If it drops to 500 today, you will still not buy
The fact that people like you are still on the sidelines tells me we have a good way to go. Please remind us when you get tired pf waiting and FOMO in so we can start distributing our bags.

well said

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

If you were to be a prophet, I'll most gladly be your first disciple. Your analysis is almost 100% accurate. You've done so much for folks here and for this, I'm grateful.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UncleKoboko: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Aicebaba:
Best way to maximize profit on panic sells on Binance

1. Buy USDT P2P
2. Buy bitcoin (or any other choice crypto) with USDT.

Enjoy.
USDT is very expensive. It's about 415 per coin. Fiat Naira deposit has been suspended so you can't fund your wallet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmandotcom: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2021
I just bought some LIT coyns @8.2.. It has done 58% in the past 24hrs.
Hope there's hope for it to reach 9.0 soon or I should not waste my expectation.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by INFOTECH2: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Divay22:

Roqqu sent me a mail, that they are accepting naira but must be with your card....
No more transfer
Can they bypass the cbn policy this way
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

Its broke the 0.6 level.. Its dealing with the 0.69 levele

The weekly resistance zones are well outlined from 2017/018

Please where do you run your TA?
The binance chart on my mobile phone has small candle sticks that makes it difficult to identify levels.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UncleKoboko: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

I have used binance peer2peer countless times and I can tell you it is not 100percent safe. No way you can say that it is fast and seemless either. There are cases where you don't get to receive your crypto until after an hour or more. In any way, I am not pushing it down anybody's throat. It's just an option on the table and your views are welcomed.
Please how do I fund my wallet cheaply?
I want to buy but cant deposit money to my wallet because of suspension.
USDT and BUSD coins are very expensive
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UncleKoboko: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Sailor1:

Good stuff, just checked out the p2p section on binance and the rate is much better for usdt... Currently between 462 and 472...
Seems that's the method I'd be using.

Good stuff, problem solved
We meuve!
How is 462 and 472 reasonable when Naira fiat deposit is at 385?
Naira fiat deposit is currently suspended though.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puregrace(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2021
REUBEN010:

If you were to be a prophet, I'll most gladly be your first disciple. Your analysis is almost 100% accurate. You've done so much for folks here and for this, I'm grateful.
Me too. I major come in here searching for his valued posts

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Jmandotcom:
I just bought some LIT coyns @8.2.. It has done 58% in the past 24hrs.
Hope there's hope for it to reach 9.0 soon or I should not waste my expectation.
Don't be greedy, lest you'll lose all
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brigance(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2021
XLM primed for a break out. Testing the resistance fiercely now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2021
One more Long that sent my portfolio to the moon

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

This man knows what he is saying.

For a fact, I think btc is about to break ATH and dominance gathering momentum, which means alts would likely see huge correction according to the size of their pump. But I am holding alts with fundamentals and that are likely to pump along btc

IMO, alyts still have a way to go. Eith will likely double its breakout level, most majors would hit ATH and surpass it in the coming weeks
Of course if betece crosses 42k and accelerates, I expect alyts to stall and perhaps lose value against betece. When it settles, they'd resume their pump
We've started the aylt season and is should continue and even get more irrational till this market cycle ends.

My post was a reminder for folks to keep things in perspective cos as alyts continue to pump,betece will seem more like a waste of time until....the market turns. It's only a matter of when

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hassanmaye(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2021
SavageResponse:

I warned you people but you will not listen!
Do you advice me to invest my hard earned 400k in luno?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2021
UncleKoboko:

I can't fund my wallet on binance.
There's suspension

You can use the p2p option... Here you can buy usdt or other coins from someone and binance serves as a means to regulate the trade and ensure it is safe. Folks here have used it

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Deppysit(m), jayce232, kazvid(m), eghos12(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.