Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3297178 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Reeefe:

is this the app?
Yep
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2021
My fone just off, so I didn't buy sol cheesy
This sol looks like AXS so I'll still buy it Even at 70 undecided let me run day trade wit it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
as a bearish minded trader...I alrdy took profit n waiting..my scooping naa sniper move with almost excellent timing all d time.

Updated...btc won't dip to $43k yet..
there's too much squeeze at d top trend channel setup pushing for a possible breakout to $49.5k region or approx $50k.. buh wat seems to worry me most, and by looking at dz pic below is the declining volumes btw d forces of supply n demand, the buyers demand, while the sellers supply, some basic economics at play here undecided
U can't ascertain that yet sir.. Currently we have bearish divergence on D.tf along with a rising wedge(bearish signal).. if the pattern plays out btc may likely drop back to bottom of the wedge(37000)..
Trade with caution n book ur profit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Ibime:

How you know Messi won't dump on them. They paid him in tokens, at some point he will want to convert it to cash. That coin has had it's run for now, it's target was always ATH
#fact boss.........the reason I said PSG is now PND coin cus Messi will be collecting is crypto payment money every week ND people will be day trading the coin Everytime dere a match Dem dump it till next match undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

For me, nothing. You want me to make another call because you think Sol is expensive. You really think SOL is expensive grin, same way people thought it was expensive at $30, same people thought it was expensive at $40. Just Wait! Wait till SOL flips BNB, wait till Sol flips ADA then we can taking about it been expensive or not.

Flip Ada ké.. E don flip Ada na... Except u r talking abt market capitalization..

Pls give another call that is less than 20 dollars... Some of us no get much, na hustle we dey hustle..

Epp us ma

Gud morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Make everything dip, let start it fresh
I now know the right coins to run cheesy

I don blacklist BNB, I'll never buy it again
The only reason I'll buy is for gas fee

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2021
You see Pere is making viewers talk. Meaning he is playing the game and we the viewers are getting engaged. A game is a game people play dirty, and here Pere is using the cards he has in his hands. Also WM should be glad that he is the one being put on the light by Pete because this gives him or earns him more fans and fame unlike just being quiet on the grill with one two words. To me now this is what we signed up for. Pere is shaking up the house and people are now get to talk a lot. Content is not just about ships and sex, drama makes it more interesting too.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

KSM was the only coin I bought during the corrections yesterday

The way PolkaStarter is mooning, it's like Dot will soon make a move as well.

Dot, KSM and SOL have been limiting my losses in the last 24 hours, but I've taken a hit from the others especially XRP where I have weight

Who knows anything about this Audio that's mooning?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2021
yazga:
You see Pere is making viewers talk. Meaning he is playing the game and we the viewers are getting engaged. A game is a game people play dirty, and here Pere is using the cards he has in his hands. Also WM should be glad that he is the one being put on the light by Pete because this gives him or earns him more fans and fame unlike just being quiet on the grill with one two words. To me now this is what we signed up for. Pere is shaking up the house and people are now get to talk a lot. Content is not just about ships and sex, drama makes it more interesting too.

Oga you done miss road oh cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2021
yazga:

Oga check your lane, u dey enter another lane

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by waploger(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
nah
why not?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by waploger(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2021
jigabanty:

Wetiñ you won learn? If you've been following the thread, you go don learn plenty now...

really?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by waploger(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2021
axeman2:
yes you can just send me an email emmanuejames@gmail.com

k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Can one still fomo into sol?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Ibime:

Who knows anything about this Audio that's mooning?
Audios is a streaming platform, they did a partnership with tiktok to use for tiktok sounds/music. That's the reason I guess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2021
I don’t know why my mind is damn strong when it’s come to some coins like Audio” I got some intel yesterday concerning some partnership they did with some musicians and Tiktok but buying was no for me, no matter how some coins pump. I don’t buy” never!! “” But see Sol” I miss the opportunity to re-buy after selling early, Yes, but I bought right now at 70$””” reasons been, after sol touches 74$“ next target is 94$!!! Do your own research too!!

I use to marry coin yes, I once marry BNB, LTC, for long” but we later divorced grin“ since then” I’m not into marriage with any coin” we do steady baby mama grin“ .. reasons been, Any coin that would delay my profit or smiles, that said coin gat find new husband grin

For example” If PSG or LTC” is giving you emotional trauma” cut your loses and activate on moving train like Sol” FIL” at right time or any good coin of your choice!!

Let me drop a secret for some of you now” Always activate your SL after taking profits before going to bed!!

Always set Binance or any of your trading” dump or pump alarm to know the Movement of market prices! Is very important!!!

Not financial advice ooo!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Make una Dy drop some useful info here na abeg, no be everything person Dy see online

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2021
waploger:

why not?
u wanna go into a trading business without a fund and also no emotions cus u gat no money in it, u ain't gonna feel shit if btc dip to $37

Buy ND sell is very easy but ur emotions will fvck u up if u don't master it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Been watching xec and shib...those coins got potentials

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Ruben225571:
I don’t know why my mind is damn strong when it’s come to some coins like Audio” I got some intel yesterday concerning some partnership they did with some musicians and Tiktok but buying was no for me, no matter how some coins pump. I don’t buy” never!! “” But see Sol” I miss the opportunity to re-buy after selling early, Yes, but I bought right now at 70$””” reasons been, after sol touches 74$“ next target is 94$!!! Do your own research too!!

I use to marry coin yes, I once marry BNB, LTC, for long” but we later divorced grin“ since then” I’m not into marriage with any coin” we do steady baby mama grin“ .. reasons been, Any coin that would delay my profit or smiles, that said coin gat find new husband grin

For example” If PSG or LTC” is giving you emotional trauma” cut your loses and activate on moving train like Sol” FIL” at right time or any good coin of your choice!!

Let me drop a secret for some of you now” Always activate your SL after taking profits before going to bed!!

Always set Binance or any of your trading” dump or pump alarm to know the Movement of market prices! Is very important!!!

Not financial advice ooo!!

Not long i posted and Sol is on the move again” what a sweet baby boy Sol is grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2021
nna777:

Took some position in this n xlm yesterday. Thanks.

Xlm can be an annoying coyn to trade sometimes as @ibeme has also pointed... It follows xrp and if xrp has pumped, usually it follows but most times lags it... On some occasions, it does much better than xrp

It failed to take 0.4 yesterday. Good chance it bounces off 0.36 and tries to take 0.4 again.... A flip of 0.4 should take it to 0.6 within a week or two.... 0.4 is a significant weekly resistance. IMO, as far as xrp holds abv 1.2, it'd get to 0.6soon enough

I play paired coyns in a way... most times, I focus on the leading coyn and cycle into others when the main coyn has pumoed.. My position in xlm is from profits of xrp I cycled into it..

As I'm looking to consolidate my positions, I'd see how it interacts with 0.4 next time it gets there... If it struggles, I'd cut and consolidate into stronger coins... Every coyn would have it's time but I trade much better when I hold fewer coyns. Also, the opportunity cost of holding lagging projects might not be worth it in a volatile market.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
This is another Token ($rope) on the Solana eco-system I hold. Right now over 90% of my portfolio is in the Sol ecosystem.

As KSM ecosystem grows I would be moving weight there. Already got Karura, waiting for moonriver to list soon.

Ksm looks good... Want betece to show its hand first

I'm looking into the new performers of the last rally..aave, sushi, ksm srm, graph..

What strong coyns are linked to sol?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Na midnight shit for Dy happen, see as every dip angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
Jedisco and Ibime. How much longer do you think we would wait for LTC to join the party.

Truth be said, xlm is an annoying coyn to trade... It moves like a snail most times and is usually the last to move....

I still trade it sometimes cos its a major and tends to respect levels.....

I converted some of my betece into ltc at the weekly low (arrowed) after I missed the eith rally... Even though some other projects looked more promising, but I trusted LTC to respect levels better... So far, no regrets....

Looking at the ltc/eith chart since 2019 it's been in a continuous downtrend (2nd chart). If you're not trading actively and looking to hold for the longer term, eith is a far more sensible option

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2021
CappedCaptain:

Hey Ibime, I’m a blockchain developer, I’ll like us to work on something.

Can I dm?

Ok, thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2021
jedisco:

It's in price discovery so difficult to say how it'd rally..

Usually, with such rallies, If hoping to get in, I tend to look for a ema support it's been respecting and target my entries on a retest and place my stops below on a bounce...

Eith will usually respect the 4hrly ema wgen it rallies, smaller caps are all over the place.

For now, the 30 min looks sensible but that can change ...
Sol still looks like it's got some steam in it... If it flips on the 30min ema which is around 57 now (pictured), next sensible target will be around 80 and perhaps 100... Took 10% off at 55 and would likely cut most of my position on it today or tomorrow.
My instinct tells me one more push up to the 80 region after a flip and maybe another one to the 90's take out those looking to short

Sol/bnb looks kinda clean... Hoping sol can rally to the 0.18-0.2 region against bnb and I'd swap a good chunk into bnb....

P.s. Those hoping to jump on a coyn that's lumps >30% in a day, should know the risk involved

Alota comments about sol for the last 2 pages, those who have been here for a while know thats a marker for when to start easing out... I've done over 100% on sol which was my largest stash and continued to grow.... Now, I'm looking at easing out on the way up...
Profits will go into usd, bnb and large caps linked to it (looking at ksm)..

Against bnb, I'm hoping to ease some into bnb between 0.18 and 0.2....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
Na midnight shit for Dy happen, see as every dip angry

Midnight na glory for solana.... From 60 to 72

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Been watching xec and shib...those coins got potentials

I agree with xec

Which potential Shiba get? Be deceiving ur ṣef

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2021
daintyprincess:
undecided undecided undecided
Can one still fomo into sol?

U can bcox we are going to 100 B4 we rest

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
Make everything dip, let start it fresh
I now know the right coins to run cheesy

I don blacklist BNB, I'll never buy it again
The only reason I'll buy is for gas fee

U must buy bnb in Jesus name
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Pls who is in Ondo or Akure
I need help from anyone there

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (3643) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sheusman(m), Disembark, tweakstar, moshuur(m), BriteWay, Chikacha and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.